It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dying in front of Our eyes!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DontLegalizeDecriminalize

Yes your are right. Everyone is more aware of their surroundings. Living where I do has always made me very aware because I am outside every day doing the same things that I have done for decades. I am very aware of my surrounding since I make my way in life dealing with all of the forces of nature. Farmers have a connection with mother earth that city folks may not comprehend. Just my 2 cents worth of observations. Be safe my friend and take care of whom you love.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Earths magnetic field is changing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think this is most likely why birds are bugging out.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This reminds me of that movie The Happening where the trees are giving off Chemicals to protect themselves but i could be completely wrong its only a guess.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Oh lol I'm the one mentioning birds flying in circles. No that is not unusual at all....unless it happens to be huge birds of prey not not commonly seen where I live until the past year. It was quite a sight. And no I don't think it means the poles shifted. I was actually just noting these particular birds seem to be thriving in an environment one wouldn't expect to be ideally suited to their needs. Judging from what I've noticed about them the past couple of months they are apparently nesting in treetops in suburban backyards. When I think of large birds of prey somehow I never pictured them gliding over backyard barbecues, but that's what's happening. It's noteworthy enough that we here in town are all talking about it.

As to feeling dizzy and fatigued, well what is so wrong about people comparing notes on unusual bouts of vertigo. Maybe there is some connection to some sort of avian virus that makes people dizzy and disorients birds. It is all harmless conjecture. I understand your exasperation, but dude, chill. This is one of the calmer threads on the subject.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
www.thesunnews.com...

Is this new? I hadn't seen it discussed and didn't want to create a new thread since there are more than plenty

FOLLY BEACH -- Hundreds of thousands of dead menhaden littered the sand here Thursday, stretching in either direction from the Folly Pier in a line along the tide wash as far as could be seen. Blackbirds and grackle were picking at them.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

"As to feeling dizzy and fatigued, well what is so wrong about people comparing notes on unusual bouts of vertigo. Maybe there is some connection to some sort of avian virus that makes people dizzy and disorients birds. It is all harmless conjecture. I understand your exasperation, but dude, chill. This is one of the calmer threads on the subject. "

Oh believe me, I'm chill man. I just thought that a little humor might help to show people that they might be slightly overreacting to all this recent media-hype. I didn't mean to offend anyone, but I personally think that some people are making quite a stretch. No doubt, though, 2011 is going to be a long, strange year.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster I live in Arkansas, 500+ earthquakes in the Beebe area since 9/20/10. Gas Co. "fracking wells" causes small quakes, also gas can escape anywhere close by, shoots straight up and kills birds without harming people. On local news tonight it was spotted by weather radar, not as rain, or cloud but a stationary cloud like at that same time. The deep quake in Chile killed birds 1/2/11. Youtube: "Gasland trailer" It will scare the Hell out of you!. Gas coming up underwater also kills bottom feeder fish. BP Gulf blow out caused by "fracking" articile in Wall Street Journal. I have been trying to get the truth out on the net since 7am. They are trying to COVER UP, but thank God the fireworks didn't set the gas off. Town in Virginia abandoned gas burning underground for 50 years now.
Bigger than BP. The Tipping Point!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Man all these ppl posting negative stuff... We are all going to die in a few days, weeks... Wee all need to die for mother earth to heal...

Your all lunatics... Suicidal ones at that.!!!

Look if you wanna die, then just do it, don't take the rest of us with you or feel that we should..

Some people wuld actually like to live.

Besides, who's gunna' pick up and bury all your corpses once the deed is done

Honestly, enough with the end of times stuff.. if it happens it happens, you cant stop it. If you really think it's game over, why the hell aren't you all outside, playing, living it up, hugging your families and taking those deadly cocktails to go out quietly before the fear and terror and agony of a terrible death take you and your loved ones..?

I'm deadly serious about this, you ppl should be getting the best out of life right now if you think its ending, you might not get another chance.

Frankly, I know I am fine where I am... I don't have any of these feelings of impending doom.

Hey maybe thats why my Government built that massive Parliament House in Canberra, that everyone says is over the top for its size and must have summin' to do with a NWO Govt'...LOL
edit on 1/7/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Whoa, so they actually confirmed on the news that there was a stationary methane cloud where the birds were killed? Do you happen to have this tivo'd, or maybe have a YouTube link so that we can watch the report? Because if so, I think we may have found our culprit.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It is better to be drop dead gorgeous ( like me
) than drop dead.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by innervision0730
Nothing unusual here yet. I had a flock of black birds fly past my window and walking around my yard. I've had a camera out waiting just in case.

That phrase "walking around my yard" I don't know, but it's funny, of course birds do walk around all the time, in yards and all over the place, but this whole bird awareness thing, I don't know it makes me smile and it warms my heart, I've always loved birds, they're so cute ya know? I hope we don't lose too many of them to this strange phenomenon.

edit on 7-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Thing is, that whatever is happening to the animals, will eventually happen to us, Ted neugent was on cnn yesterday saying there is really nothing to all this, I call bullhockey, if that's so why hasn't this been big news before? There are just too many things going wrong / anomalies around the world, to just say, all that's happened in the last 10 years is business as usual
I don't want to be a fear monger but, it would behoove all of us to really pay attention to whats going on not only locally but globably, my thoughts are we haven't seen nothing yet. I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

talk about dizzy.. stop posting so much your picture is trippn me out

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Originally posted by superluminal11
Is anyone feeling unusually tired...a sort of fatigued feeling like you could sleep? Its almost like a feeling of weakness
edit on 6-1-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)
Yes, my husband and I both, and also very dizzy. We have a virus, though. A strange one. Not like the flu. I never had a virus quite like this before.

As for birds, it's been the talk of our town and adjacent areas how we are seeing lots more large predator birds of some sort. I don't know what they are but they look like they might have a wing span of about five feet. A lady at my daughter's school said some of the sightings were of eagles. I have lived here six years now and four years once before and this is the first time I've seen such majestic birds. They have swooped down past my window on a few occasions but were too fast so I missed really getting a good look at them. I never thought I'd see such birds living here in a suburban development in Maryland. At least they seem to be thriving and I hope they continue to, though I admit I'm afraid for cats and small dogs now. These birds are intimidating in size. They are not vultures. Those, I've seen before around here.

Oh and I thought eagles and such were somewhat solitary. Whatever these huge soaring birds are, I saw enough of them over my house to almost constitute a flock. They were circling a lot. They were soaring so high yet still looked huge.

That's wierd.

ah..anyone ELSE noticing the smaller birds being replaced by these absolute huge giant birds that are not vultures or eagles..?!!!

Just kidding!

It's starting to feel like the planet is I don't know, turning into another planet altogether! Like we're entering an episode of Lost or something! LOL

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Bane5930

When they bring out Ted Neugent to reassure us that everything is perfectly normal and aok, well, then you KNOW there's something just terrible going on!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Today in San Francisco - where it's usually temperate but right now it is $%@# cold btw - there were about 50 ravens / crows flying around the Twin Peaks area. There are usually a bunch and they nest there, all of us who walk our dogs know about them.

But today these birds were acting so unusual, they were sometimes bonking into each other in the air, at first I figured there must be a dead animal below where they were circling but when I got there I didn't see anything and it wasn't like they were diving. It was a little funny to watch actually - none of us had seen so many birds bumping into each other before. And of course these are big big black loud birds so it's pretty noticeable.

None of them dropped down dead though - I'll check again tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
If the government knows anything about all this they are keeping a lid on it. The media cannot be trusted to tell use anything because they are propagandas. I don’t know what is really going on but I haven’t seen anything unusual in my home town. It doesn’t mean I don’t believe birds are not falling to the ground dead, I am opened minded. I don’t think we should be panicking yet. Now if people start dropping to the ground dead, then I will be concern. I do agree we are experiencing unusual cold weather though.
Just my two cents.

edit on 7-1-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
guys the world could end tomorrow in a million ways for you. take this as an awakening to realize that time on this planet is short. spend more time with your loved ones stop trawling the net for proof that your going to die. trust me your going to die!!!!! get over it and live your life.

this world could live or die it makes no difference. we are all energy and we return to where we come from. those of you sad about the end are only so because of all the thing you haven't completed in your life. a person who has done all they set out to do has no fear of the end of their life. death is either the end or the beginning.

if its the end it wont matter because there wont be a YOU to care. if its the beginning its great news you get another chance to grow and learn. dont be scared be happy.

its all good.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Too funny! Help run for the hills, falling down laughing! Your so right we are in trouble if we're using Ted Neugent.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
If the government knows anything about all this they are keeping a lid on it. The media cannot be trusted to tell use anything because they are propagandas. I don’t know what is really going on but I haven’t seen anything unusual in my home town. It doesn’t mean I don’t believe birds are not falling to the ground dead, I am opened minded. I don’t think we should be panicking yet. Now if people start dropping to the ground dead, then I will be concern. I do agree we are experiencing unusual cold weather though.
Just my two cents.

edit on 7-1-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

" Now if people start dropping to the ground dead, then I will be concern"

Does it have to come to that? And it is con cern e d. as in p as t tense. People
don't care anymore, once the gloom and doom is over, it will all be the same #
different day routine all over again. Don't worry, be happy..........

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join