It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dying in front of Our eyes!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
How long have you guys been feeling like this? I know a girl who has been feeling weird for a few months now. Dont know if it is related.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Alright guys, this is getting a little out of hand. Don't get me wrong, there are definitely some strange things happening with birds and fish lately, but its starting to seem like people are just looking out for something even mildly out of the ordinary to somehow connect to the latest news and interpret it as signs of a global pandemic or something along those lines. Anxiety, stress, fatigue, those sound normal to me, but I'm not you, so I can't speak for you. But I do think that everybody needs to relax a little and stop trying to connect everything wrong in life to these dead birds.
edit on 6-1-2011 by DontLegalizeDecriminalize because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ShakeNBake

only a week... i have to keep sitting down or else i will pass out & sudden shakey panic attatck type bouts. i feel shakey & sweaty on the inside if that makes any sense. & can barely lift my arms so weak/tired :|
this is all SOOO weird/embarassing for me cuz im one of those ppl who says stuff like 'oh its all in your head' or "i never get sick" or 'dont be a pansy shake it off' .yaa... but like i said the birds over here are happy as can be..at this point if i see a dead bird i will LOSE it lol

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
A couple of other unique observations over the past week include: 1) when hunting pheasants on some CREP acres, acres that are set aside and planted back to native grasses, the pheasants flew up in multiple directions. In all my hunting days (50+ years), the birds always fly away in the same direction. This last week they seem disoriented and fly in all directions. 2) I have 160+ Angus cows who were standing out in the corn stocks with 95% of them facing the center of the pivot irrigation center point and the few others were circling the herd on the outskirts. Hell, I have no idea what this means others than animals around here seem to be disoriented. They were just standing there staring at the center of the pivot with a few making circles around the herd. Just my observations.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DontLegalizeDecriminalize

agree
& you're right. point well made. i actually saw a flock of rare green parakeets/parrots today...so the birds seem to be flourishing over here heehee

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
hey everyone

iv not read threw the whole thread, just the first couple of comments.

anyways i no this probably sounds stupid but do you recon that earth could be getting over populated? particularly with the seegulls?

maybe this is mother natures way of helping us out hehe sorry just had to joke there

edit on 6-1-2011 by mikew20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
birds die...happens all the time...people are just hyper-aware and on the look out now.

If "something" is happening...it is so random to location and which birds it effects that there is no pattern at all.

When everyone in the world has dead birds in their yard...wake me up.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mikew20

ommg what in sam hell?! my friend just emailed me this link
www.huffingtonpost.com...

" On Wednesday, GeaPress reported hundreds -- possibly thousands -- of dead and dying birds in Italy. Countless turtle doves were found scattered in the streets, in flower beds and hanging tragically from trees "like Christmas balls" in the town of Faenza"

edit on 6-1-2011 by fairytale because: add

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Is anyone feeling unusually tired...a sort of fatigued feeling like you could sleep? Its almost like a feeling of weakness
edit on 6-1-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)
Yes, my husband and I both, and also very dizzy. We have a virus, though. A strange one. Not like the flu. I never had a virus quite like this before.

As for birds, it's been the talk of our town and adjacent areas how we are seeing lots more large predator birds of some sort. I don't know what they are but they look like they might have a wing span of about five feet. A lady at my daughter's school said some of the sightings were of eagles. I have lived here six years now and four years once before and this is the first time I've seen such majestic birds. They have swooped down past my window on a few occasions but were too fast so I missed really getting a good look at them. I never thought I'd see such birds living here in a suburban development in Maryland. At least they seem to be thriving and I hope they continue to, though I admit I'm afraid for cats and small dogs now. These birds are intimidating in size. They are not vultures. Those, I've seen before around here.

Oh and I thought eagles and such were somewhat solitary. Whatever these huge soaring birds are, I saw enough of them over my house to almost constitute a flock. They were circling a lot. They were soaring so high yet still looked huge.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontLegalizeDecriminalize
Alright guys, this is getting a little out of hand. Don't get me wrong, there are definitely some strange things happening with birds and fish lately, but its starting to seem like people are just looking out for something even mildly out of the ordinary to somehow connect to the latest news and interpret it as signs of a global pandemic or something along those lines. Anxiety, stress, fatigue, those sound normal to me, but I'm not you, so I can't speak for you. But I do think that everybody needs to relax a little and stop trying to connect everything wrong in life to these dead birds.
edit on 6-1-2011 by DontLegalizeDecriminalize because: (no reason given)

I agree with you completely but when you have lived out in the sticks for your whole life and see changes in nature like this it makes you want to know what the heck is going on.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairytale
reply to post by mikew20

ommg what in sam hell?! my friend just emailed me this link
www.huffingtonpost.com...

" On Wednesday, GeaPress reported hundreds -- possibly thousands -- of dead and dying birds in Italy. Countless turtle doves were found scattered in the streets, in flower beds and hanging tragically from trees "like Christmas balls" in the town of Faenza"

edit on 6-1-2011 by fairytale because: add

what was the blue stain????? in the birds mouth???

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cmccammon27

posting back to quote above - When everyone in the world has birds in their yards? Whatever man, the birds, fish, and now crabs are just a small symptom of what will probably be a much bigger problem, it's the paranoid people that keep themselves alive and people who just say "whatever it's probably nothing, nothing at all, and there's a logical explanation for all this, etc...." are the one's who sit in their homes and go holy crap!!!!! BOOOMMMMM you're dead we tried to warn you.......i'm being extreme but to make a point that basically it's like the old adage says "better safe than sorry" I'd personally rather be prepared to bug out, either to another state or country than just sit on my butt and pretend nothing is going on. I'm not going off on you...just saying......There are now multiple states in the U.S. with different species of fish showing up dead, not just one species of bird, not multiple cases but atleast one case of an eagle falling out of the sky dead for no apparent reason, along with Canada, Japan, China, etc.....that is fairly widespread. ??? Wouldn't you agree?
Don't you think?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Some serious s**t is going down guys. First, I couldn't find anything good on TV today. To top it off, there wasn't any good food in the fridge, and I'm feeling pretty tired. Also, I saw a bird flying in circles, which apparently is strange. Here's the kicker, I sneezed three times in a row after driving by a pond, and one of my friends told me he has a cold. These are all clear cut signs that the earth's magnetic field is going haywire, and also that methane gas is leaking into the atmosphere. Life as we know it will never be the same.

Sorry, I had to jump on that dog-pile too

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rexorooter

I can understand that, but I think that all of the extra media coverage is making everybody extra alert to subtle changes that they usually would not notice, or at least it's helping them to see them.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

so creepy...i dont know? it said possible poison, but who knows. just waaaay to many mass animal deaths this week. yikes.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DontLegalizeDecriminalize

bless you (for the sneezes)
smarta$$! funny tho, good stuff.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
For officials to say the birds were not poisoned is ridiculous, it takes at least 10 to 13 days to run a tox screen on a human, and there you are not looking for a wide variety of poisons. To draw this conclusion because the birds stomachs were empty is not science. Toxins can build up over a long period of time, they can be in water, they can be on feathers. All the official explainations so far are bogus. We have had cold snaps, fireworks, power lines, and all the other things for 100 plus years, and no massive creature die offs like this. I am not sure we will ever know the truth. I agree things are not right.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Something big is supposed to happen in 2012. Perhaps the animals most sensitive to Earth's magnetic influences are dying due to changes underway that we're not aware of yet. If larger animals start dropping dead, it will then be time for all of us to start getting our spiritual houses in order and prepare for the end.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
go here and look at all the bs going on in the world rite now youll be shocked , and also everywhere the birds have fallen they are listing as a bio-hazard. hisz.rsoe.hu...
edit on 6-1-2011 by gateway30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

Yes, I would say they are behaving abnormally...
Not sure if this is anything or not but it had me perplexed, there were about 200 birds or so in the street in front of my house and they were trying to drink out of the potholes in the street, the potholes had ice and some water in them, they stayed there the whole day, never left unless disturbed and then came back.... they were robins and some other types of birds, I have never seen this before and so I thought it was weird, I am in Central Oregon, the temp was about 25 degrees F. and it was on Monday the 3rd January 2011.
Maybe its nothing, but it sure seemed odd to me, they acted like they were parched, dehydrated or just crazy, not acting like any birds I have ever seen before.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join