It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dying in front of Our eyes!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Im in british columbia, yesterday i did notice something very strange. it seems that a seagull i saw was just flying around in circles. It also kept flying back and fourth as though it was lost.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelinside451
Just a reply on the fact that people have been feeling lately. I've noticed at work everyone seems to be insane! Everyone is extremely moody. I've also noticed that I'm 100% stressed out and feel like I'm going to have a heart attack. I'm 27 and in good shape. I wonder what's going on?

My husband and I are young in our early 30's. He's complained of feeling like he can't breathe and is anxious. I've been feeling dizzy or light headed since the lunar eclipse. I've been looking around the net to see if others are feeling the same way. But yes, that stressed out feeling is there. What helps is to unplug. Do not watch news for awhile.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I would just like to elaborate on the previous comments about birds making much more noise then usual, I have noticed the same thing on the east coast just south of Boston, all of a sudden in the afternoon one day it sounded like all the birds around my neighborhood all started chripping/singing at once. Also I had been outside all day and there ha been no chirpping/singing before.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Will let you know if I see any, and thank you for your comments

reply to post by yrwehere1

I'd like to see a little more info on when people are observing these happenings
Time of day (local) - 1400gmt
Weather conditions - Overcast @ around 7 degrees. No precipitation at all
type of birds involved - Seagulls
Any other odd behaviour of the birds: Saw roughly 5 birds in total today - this includes a trip out to feed the wife's horses. Normally the place is teaming with birds of all types
Something is definitely messing with our feathered friends in a big way - Totally Agree with this one my friend

Great idea to keep some sort of structure when reporting events, and always if possible try and get video/images.

Some very interesting stuff being reported in this thread, just hope it all boils down to nothing and all the missing birds reappear and all the birds that seem confused/distress recover with no long term damage.
I really hate to think is that we may be witnessing something that's going to get worse; our planet is telling us something regardless of whether these Seagulls died of something freaky or something more natural.

When I am working, I like to think that I can deal with pretty much anything and that I can actually make a difference to someone's life. I can and have dealt with most things but I hate to be presented with a situation that's totally out of my hands - there's nothing I can do to help these or at least find out what's going on. Mother Nature is really showing us how humble we should be and how powerless we really are.

Thanks for the information posted so far guys.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

Originally posted by intelinside451
Just a reply on the fact that people have been feeling lately. I've noticed at work everyone seems to be insane! Everyone is extremely moody. I've also noticed that I'm 100% stressed out and feel like I'm going to have a heart attack. I'm 27 and in good shape. I wonder what's going on?

My husband and I are young in our early 30's. He's complained of feeling like he can't breathe and is anxious. I've been feeling dizzy or light headed since the lunar eclipse. I've been looking around the net to see if others are feeling the same way. But yes, that stressed out feeling is there. What helps is to unplug. Do not watch news for awhile.

"What helps is to unplug."

I know what you mean, unfortunately some of us do not have that option.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

You are pretty ace in my book for going back and getting the bird in a bag on film...plus you gave me a few good laughs tonight! So even though you didn't go back for stars and flags...ya got a star from me. And I will also flag the thread!

BRAVO!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I have a pet bird, and I'm pretty sure it has stopped sleeping.
It's been chirping all day and night for the last two days. It's starting
to weird me out.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Look here

www.thepeoplesvoice.org...
Fracking the life out of Arkansas and beyond

has maps and everything

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It looks like the mainstream media are picking up on it...
Daily Mail Link
edit on 6-1-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

I feel nauseous & anxious & am usually the picture of health &both my kids have been acting sad & melancholy, VERY ususual.
i wondered if its been the massive chem trail assault i see above lately (Orange County California)
good news is birds are acting fine here, no dead ones & i go on long daily walks. birds are a-ok

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Like most newspapers and TV outlets, it's taken in a little tongue-in-cheek
with words like 'spooky' UFo's and 'death rays'...
One day, this may stop.

The Telegraph Link.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Come to think of it i havent seen any birds recently... Although im not sure if that is weird do to the fact that I live in Oregon and its January. About the feeling thing everybody at my school had been extra irratible recently, myself included. I never really thought about it before but now is seems rather obvious. Also I have been getting colds out the ying yang recently! like every two weeks. same with most of my friends...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I live in Tucson Arizona, I don't know if it's made any headlines/what MSM is saying but on 12/29/10 we've had the same thing happen with bats. What makes this worldwide event even more scary is that we don't know what facts are real, what has been suppressed and what spin MSM is going to put on it.

www.azcentral.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Over the weekend I noticed some doves on the powerline outside my home. They should be long gone by now. I live in the geographical center of the U.S. This is very odd to see at this time of year. I am a farmer and hunter and am well aware of our wildlife migration patterns.
Another very unique thing happened last night. I experienced a very high pitch ring in my ears that lasted for about 30 seconds. I have never experienced this before. It happened twice about 45 minutes apart. I have no clue what either of these mean but I do know that doves in Nebraska in January are damn rare.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

I live in newcastle, Australia went to go for a swim at the beach this morning and never have i seen so many bluebottles washed up on shore before, it is not unusual to see a few but ive been here all my life (27 years) and have never seen so many and on top of that there were a few fish washed up on shore as well , this i have NEVER seen on the beach, something is happening...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Is anyone feeling unusually tired...a sort of fatigued feeling like you could sleep? Its almost like a feeling of weakness
edit on 6-1-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rexorooter

I had the same piercing ring as well...nothing like normal tenitis

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Wow I've been getting migraines and couldn't sleep, I thought it was just anxiety, but I realized there was nothing to be anxious about 0.0.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

yep & yep, tired, fatigued, weak & im NEVER like this. & have had a high pitched scary piercing ring which thank god only lasts like 10 seconds, i get scared it will last forever but it goes away quickly.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Has an analysis of the earth-life-chain been conducted before? Since every species affects every other species at some level, what would be the effect on man (aside from no bird droppings after a carwash) if all the birds were extinct?
-cwm

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join