It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dying in front of Our eyes!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
A few years ago while sitting in traffic on the freeway, I witnessed a crow dropping out of the sky and landing on our windshield. Maybe the bird had a heart attack while in flight. Who knows. Not to put less importance on your post, but birds do sometimes just drop dead. Had it been an entire flock of seagulls (not the band, lol) it might seem far more suspicious. Two of them....well, that's out of the ordinary I suppose, but were there other birds in the vicinity who remained in flight and alive? If they all started dropping I'd be concerned.

link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

am in uk and i can see it fine... strange tho

link   
Well I'm in the UK also, south east. I have noticed that the birds seem to have come back to life after the recent cold spell here.

I have noticed for the past few mornings that the birds are full of song, and especially the seagulls. They have been very noise!!

I haven't noticed any dead birds or strange behaviour as of yet, but i will keep my eyes open as i do have quite a lot of bird activity over my area.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

Really?
Right now?
Granted it's there, but you can't see it at the moment.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

when i last looked i saw it... why ?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

im in scotland and i cant see it we have beautiful clear stars but no moon i havent seen it since the eclipse on the 21st dec

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I just found this map of all animal deaths around the world. I think there are enough threads about all these events so i will not make another one.

maps.google.com...,30.234375&spn=144.684343,75.9 375&z=1&source=embed
edit on 6/1/11 by boo1981 because: link wasnt working!!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

The moon has been setting early, around 6:30- 7ish at night, you could of seen it earlier though.
I just read it first as if you could see it now.
But you are right, the moon has not disappeared, it's still there.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Fifteen years ago I raised 18 baby chickens and tried to raise 2 baby peacocks. Birds are very sensitive delicate creatures. The baby peacocks died with in two weeks, I think it was stress from being away from their mother too
soon and the food might not have been quite what they needed to eat. The 18 chickens on the other hand grew up to be super healthy and very large. The cheeping drew in every snake from the county (20+) and the owls.
They lived on and were put into a coop where some animal dug its way underneath, and ate the birds off over a
two year period. We were down two roosters which we let free roam. They became aggressive but social to the family and dog. They would climb up sideways trees in the woods and then fly over to a thin taller tree to roost at night. Some creature eventually ate them.

Fish in fish tanks are also tricky to keep alive for years. They tend to live longer in larger tanks with air pumps.
A few fish die in our local lake every summer in S.C. It is so hot here for six months the fish go to the bottom of the lake where the water is cooler and there is not enough oxygen. Only a 2-3 dozen die though.

These current animals dying should be a warning flag, something is upsetting their environment. I
think this should be the world's number one priority right now before it escalates. I feel like crying too, but it gets
no problems solved. Large corporations must be held accountable for their carbon footprint and impact on the environment. We all need to reduse waste and use in our day to day lives.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I hung out in my backyard here in Berkeley for a while today. There is a large flock of little wrens out there in the trees but I didn't see any of our bluejays and the very large flock of crows and ravens haven't been seen or heard in several days.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by tncryptogal

i havent seen the moon since the eclipse i have clear skies here can see the stars...but no moon....im freaking out!

I've had the same concern - no sign of it.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wiseupall

We have been in the New Moon phase you guys! It will appear again soon, don't get yer panties in a bunch.

First Quarter - Jan 12
Full Moon - Jan 19
Last quarter - Jan 26
New Moon - Feb 2

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
so whats next , are we just suppose to sit around and act stewpid? waiting for answers from the gov , who in which will only lie about what is going on. if the gov said , what is really happening and tell the truth . they would have a huge crisis on there hands , from rioters to looters , to everything and at that point the government would just shutdown.we see what is going on , and the gov knows they will have to scramble for answers soon.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's normal people, move along , nothing to see here.
J/k

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Does anyone think there is a connection with this? earthweek.com... check it out.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I haven't noticed birds dying, but a few days ago, I saw Robins in central Illinois. I've never seen them here in the beginning of January. They're supposed to be way down south right now. It's not unusually warm here either, it's pretty damn cold.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Okay that was just plain grim

Just taken video of my wife and I travelling to the sight where the Seagulls came down. I started the video as I left out car park so people do not think I planted the Gull in the bag. As you will see in the video the bird was still where my wife left it although I am not sure what has happened to the other one. Hopefully this will illustrate that both my wife and I haven't made this up. The Seagull was still in the Biohazard bag and the bin where my wife left it, again not sure where the other is as I wasn't there when this happened, I guess the other bird was placed elsewhere by the chap that also witnessed the strange incident and also helped clear the scene so to speak. I did not take it out of the bag because its a little 'yucky' handling dead things (I see enough of this at work) at the end of the video there is a couple of images of the bird as well. Again its still in the bag but I hope you can make it out okay.

Anyway, to the video, this was taken at around 2317 tonight. Sorry for image quality but the iPhone is not known for the amazing low light performance. Hopefully you will get the drift.

Image of the other Biohazard bags in one of my kits bags:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3153a592103e.jpg[/atsimg]

This is the best I can do for you guys, I do not know what happened as I wasn't there. Its just odd and a shame to be honest that these birds went the way they did - whatever way that was.
edit on 6-1-2011 by StarTraveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I have a B.S. in biology and took several wildlife biology classes and have been an avid wildlife watcher for a very long time. I can tell you that if this has happened with birds and fish before it never made the news. I am sure that the experts really don't have a handle on what's going on right now. If the deaths were more localized it would be easier to determine the cause. I do have a feeling that it will be something fairly serious when the cause is determined. If this wasn't winter I think frogs and other amphibians would also be found dead.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PapiBobbert

Don't want to get off thread, but since birds and fish both eat insects....I don't have any sites to hand to back up what I am saying but PBS did a show on Bee deaths and insecticides using a nicotine derivative were blamed. I have been wondering if there could be a connection with all these current fish and bird deaths. Nicotine is highly poisonious in higher concentrations

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by isitjustme

Admittedly it is rather odd,its almost like focused ,I mean certain fish,certain birds,trying to remain scientific in principle ,I remember last summer i was seeing lighting flashes and fork lightining without clouds to substantciate.
Maybe when certain parameters of geomagnetic and solar activity converge creates a focalised static pockets of high plasma energy and the birds fly into it,the fish get it through amplified electroconduction in the water.
I know it sounds like a X-File tale but is actually scientifically plausable.
No need to get into character,keep it real.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join