It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dying in front of Our eyes!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Okay this is getting weird, just seen quite a few birds of mixed type in a flock heading in a northerly direction (according to my 2 compass's) approx 100 birds. Nothing strange about birds in flocks heading in the same direction but these were seagulls, and smaller birds including some pigeons, many different types of bird all in the same flock.

This may be nothing, I am not trying to stir anything; just updating as things happen.

If this is nothing unusual then I will edit this post so as not to go off in another direction.
edit on 6-1-2011 by StarTraveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'm with Antar.
I think it's time for some serious prayer.
This planet needs healing.

I have little faith that science will give us the answers to what is happening.
All I know is that every life is precious and this is a wake up call.
A world without birds or fish?
It wouldn't be Earth anymore.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
birds die...happens all the time...people are just hyper-aware and on the look out now.

If "something" is happening...it is so random to location and which birds it effects that there is no pattern at all.

When everyone in the world has dead birds in their yard...wake me up.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

This one explain it better

We're leaving together
but still it's farewell
and maybe we'll come back,
to earth, who can tell?

I guess there is no one to blame
we're leaving ground (leaving ground)
will things ever be the same again?
It's the final countdown.

The final countdown.

Oh, We're heading for Venus (Venus)
and still we stand tall
cause maybe they've seen us
and welcome us all, yeah
with so many light years to go
and things to be found (to be found)
I'm sure that we'll all miss her so
It's the final countdown.

The final countdown.

The final countdown (final countdown).

oh...oh

The final countdown.

Oh, it's the final countdown.

The final countdown.

The final countdown. (final countdown)

Oh, it's the final countdown
we're leaving together

The final countdown
we'll all miss her so
It's the final countdown (final countdown)
Oh, it's the final countdown

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

They do look similar, so you could be right... As I said, I don't really know my birds
But they were not feeding. They were on the ends of little limbs, just hanging for a little bit before jumping around then doing it again. The article I read on nuthatches says they feed upside down, etc - but I didn't see anything about "resting" this way...

Either way, I'm probably just being hypersensitive - but I guess it's better to post and be debunked than not post and have something going on!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by journey2010

Agreed, better to mention it than not.

Here's a quick video of the unusually quiet skies over Bodmin, Cornwall UK this evening:

Normally lots of birds of some sort flying about but today - none!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Every morning without fail two little yellow tits would hop onto my window sill and tap on the window to wake me up in time for work. I used to curse them sometimes, but they knew when I should be awake and they made sure I was. Lately I have had to rely on the alam clock, I had not actually given it much though until now. I hope they are ok and snuggled up warm together.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

That because they've already gone to roost for the evening, there is a cold front coming tonight. I wish we could lose a few gulls where I live on the Kent coast. There are far too many and they are a nuisance, Stupid tourists feed them chips which doesn't help matters. BtW there were loads of them in the skies all day today and I,m not far from where the dead crabs came ashore .

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
can I just say that I have been observing the birds lately and they are begining to behave abnormally,they are in packs and seem to be intending to be noticed ,as in tapping at your windows,check it out see if you notice it.
I have been on quite a few threads tonight as I have came to the conclusion the earth is going through a gravity wave that is being absorbed by the techtonic plates hence the geological activity,ontop of this the earth has been hit by two solar flares on 3rd and 5th of january,and the earths magnetosphere and thermal conveyer belts are weak,add all this together and you get birds flying,then dropping with clotted ,crushed atreries from extreme compression.I don`t know why humans are not being affected yet ,this is something thats been rattling through my mind.the supernove beetlguise went supernove500,000 years ago and its shockwave is due to hit earth anytime between now and the next 100 years,scientists are well aware of this,thing is i think its happening now,could be wrong but autopsies on the birds showed crushed arteries,and the way the start of this thread explained the birds deaths confirms for me.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I don't know how to tell this but I have to mention it to someone - I'm afraid it might cause another scare but I am scared at what is happening. Here in NZ we have summer right now and where I live, it's been very hot - now we all know how it is on those warm summer nights when you put the outside light on and all the insects, moths, mozzies, you name it, all head for the light in their droves. Well apart from not having nearly as many flies as we usually to during the day. The last few nights sitting out in the Garden there's been none. I kept watching each night thinking I was imagining it but no I'm not. Also I haven't heard the crickets at all this summer (We call them Sakadias - don't know how to spell it).
Has anyone else noticed this in the southern hemisphere where we are having summer?
It's driving me crazy and I keep checking ATS just waiting for some one to mention it but nothing ........

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wiseupall

wake up man,link to whats hasppening here on ATS new thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarTraveller
My wife has just been to the local supermarket and on returning told me that 2 seagulls were flying around and then suddenly dropped to the ground dead for no apparent reason!

This was witnessed by another person as well. She never though to get pictures (a little grim I know but anyway) Will be keeping an eye out I think..

What is going On ???

Sorry without proof i don't believe you nor do i believe your story.

Its funny people are making fun of my thread yet in your thread, i don't see any insults posts or attack posts
like to post a picture to proof it.
edit on 6-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hi I live in lampasas texas,very small town ,not far from san antonio,but i have notice for the past three days,that i have not seen that many birds here flying,chirping are anything,usually i have three doves that sit in my tree cooing all day,have not seen them,now i ask where are all the birds at?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by journey2010
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I'm not really sure what else to say... Again, I don't know what kind of birds they were, (small, sparrow sized... white bellies with bluish gray feathers on their wings/heads.) There were a few of them (no more than 4), hanging upside down on tree limbs about 20 feet from my back deck. They would hang there for a few seconds, then jump to another branch, where they would immediately flip upside down again, (think of how a bat hangs)... I watched this for about 5 minutes before they jumped down to the ground, then flew off into some pine trees where I couldn't see them.

Thinking back a couple of days I saw some strange little birds, never seen them before, matching your description, they were very small, white breasted, they were quite fat, but i couldn't focus on the head properly they looked almost like they didn't have beaks, their heads appeared black in colour. The tail and wing feathers were black too (could've been bluish grey - the light was fading). I didn't notice them hanging upside down but thats a given because they were on the ground. I'm in UK though so surely it can't be the same species.

Probably unrelated just thought it a little odd...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Lets hope so buddy but as I said, normally this time of year until its dark there are birds, today there wasn't any.

reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

How can I prove this, it was random and I wasn't there; my wife was. I could go and see if the gulls are still in the biohazard bags that they were put in in saindbury's bin if you want. Not asking you to believe me. I post what's happened and its up to you to make of it what you will. I am sorry that people mocked you in your thread, guess its just how some are when posting in others threads.

I posted this to inform fellow members of something that happened that I feel is related to the current situation world wide.

Sorry if this offends you.
edit on 6-1-2011 by StarTraveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
am in grimsby so right near the sea... ive being keeping my eye on the birds as we get loads of sea gulls ect.... has any one got a tri-field meter to check the emf ? and compass's to see if theres any thing strange with magnetic of the earth..

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Nothing unusual here yet. I had a flock of black birds fly past my window and walking around my yard. I've had a camera out waiting just in case.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Can someone use a Geiger counter against the dead birds? What if the birds are radioactive? No ones seems to have tested for this.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonbeast1111
Every morning without fail two little yellow tits would hop onto my window sill and tap on the window to wake me up in time for work.

I would surely wake up if two yellow tits hopped onto my window too!
Sorry, I had to go there after reading your post. I know nothing about birds and never heard that name before.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tncryptogal

i havent seen the moon since the eclipse i have clear skies here can see the stars...but no moon....im freaking out!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join