It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dying in front of Our eyes!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The more i read about these animal deaths the more i note that if they are migratory animals. or rely on migration to travel and get food they seem to be on the list of dead animals. so if birds migrate for food and places to nest and elephants migrate to find water holes and fish,crabs etc do so also then the pole shift really is affecting migratory animals! And if this starts affecting animals it could affect people as well in the height of the pole shift right? how would people be affected if we really don't rely on migratory patterns for us to survive?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

It wasn't like he didn't, AT LEAST, give us a heads up. MJ said, in "This Is It"...that if we didn't get it turned around in a couple of years....it would be irreversible. Well, tic-toc...tic-toc!!!

Can i just say something......Government isnt as bad as Corporations. The oil companies are destroying the planet, people....and you're helping them; everytime you fill up!!!!!! YOU are just as responsible as they are! I can talk #...cuz i stopped driving...now, i ride my bike......UFCK the OIL COMPANIES.....like they're ufcking us and our beautiful planet!!!! STOP USING THEIR PRODUCTS....especially GASOLINE! TIME TO LEGALIZE MARIJUANA......NOW!!!!
edit on 7-1-2011 by jamiejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamiejames
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

It wasn't like he didn't, AT LEAST, give us a heads up. MJ said, in "This Is It"...that if we didn't get it turned around in a couple of years....it would be irreversible. Well, tic-toc...tic-toc!!!

Can i just say something......Government isnt as bad as Corporations. The oil companies are destroying the planet, people....and you're helping them; everytime you fill up!!!!!! YOU are just as responsible as they are! I can talk #...cuz i stopped driving...now, i ride my bike......UFCK the OIL COMPANIES.....like they're ufcking us and our beautiful planet!!!! STOP USING THEIR PRODUCTS....especially GASOLINE! TIME TO LEGALIZE MARIJUANA......NOW!!!!
edit on 7-1-2011 by jamiejames because: (no reason given)

Lol Go post your Pro- Marijana nonsense somewhere else. Ralph PLS go

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jamiejames

DontLegalizeDecriminalize

hahahaha

Sorry to go off topic, but come on, what better of an opportunity would I get to use my name?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This has probably been posted but I wanted to share this in case someone hasn't seen it. I wasn't aware airports are having to reconfigure runways due to the magnetic shift
video.tbo.com...
Man, these newscasters are some of the most annoying people on Earth

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

Actually, legalizing marijuana would mean legalizing hemp, which would be infinitely useful, for everything from clothing to eco-fuel. Just shouting "legalize marijuana!" might be an immature comment, but there's more substance behind it than you might think.

Also, corporations ARE a big problem. Not only are many destroying the planet, but they're a major reason why governments are so corrupt. They pay off politicians to listen to them instead of their constituents. I've been thinking about selling my car once I get settled down in one place, assuming that I can get by without one.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by T3hEn1337ened

If you wanna talk marijuana, I can start up a thread about all of the countless pros of doing this, and we can take apart all of the BS that a good portion of the ignorant population still sees as reasons that marijuana should be illegal. But this is not the place

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

I think it might be a virus because my mom was complaining of the room spinning so to speak/vertigo and off balance. She said it felt like she was on a rollercoaster and she was really tired. It's been over a week now and she still has it. I figured an ear infection. Well I saw her one day out of the whole week and maybe 5 or 6 days ago I started getting it and STILL have it. Its sucks, I can literally see the room spin before my eyes. I've been sleeping more than usual but no other symptoms. She said everyone at her work (Cancer Research Center) has been complaining of the same thing. So I imagine a virus..
Her coworker has had it for 2 weeks..

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DontLegalizeDecriminalize

At least it doesn't have rat poison like ciggs... hmmm?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

Yes thats what my husband and I have. We did have garden variety colds earlier but this is something new or a progression of our earlier bouts of virus. As I posted in a different topic my husband and daughter additionally have been plagues with chronic congestion and coughing after a the three of us got the swine flu vax in nasal mist form in October of 2009.. I was not affected. I think they both got some sort of infection from the nasal mist, nothing sinister but it probably was not wise to get live virus squirted up our noses.

I hope with so many people paying attention we eventually get to the causes of all these troubling things we are observing. I've been around and survived a lot of virus outbreaks but the past couple of years it seems a huge number of people are getting and staying sick almost year round. I don't think I even personally saw an end to flu and cold season last year. It didn't matter what season it was, friends, neighbors and coworkers were often laid up in bed sick with something unpleasant.

I don't know if this all relates to the sick birds or not. With news of avian strains of virus going around it bears consideration, I guess.
edit on 7-1-2011 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I'm just waiting for the day for humans to drop like flies.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Not only birds..
FISH
CRABS
BEES too..

Now tell me.. what do these 'animals have in common'?

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't all of them basicly use the magnetic fields when they travel etc??

Please add more to this if you know what I'm talking about..

Peace

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
I'm just waiting for the day for humans to drop like flies.

Why wait, start drinking the Koolaid for us

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I already posted this in another similar thread, but I feel like it'll pull together a good portion of the ideas thrown in here so that people don't need to spend 30 minutes reading through 10 pages.

Alright guys, so let's review. Birds randomly falling from the sky dead all over the world, along with fish and crabs washing up dead on the shores also all over the world. What are the most likely possible causes? Methane gas could explain the birds and possibly the fish if it is leaking underwater, and would definitely explain the birds all dying at nearly the exact same time, because as it's been said dozens of time, birds have weak lungs, i.e. the canary in the coalmine.

The Magnetic Field disruptions would also be a possible explanation for the bird and fish deaths, because both animals use the magnetic field to help them with location. Now a magnetic field fluctuation/disruption won't instantly kill them, but it will make it difficult to locate where they are, so possibly it led the birds to fly into the ground, and also led the fish/crabs into colder waters that they cannot survive in. (Do crabs use the magnetic field?)

Another possibility is that the we are beginning to feel the effects of the catastrophic oil spill last year, or maybe the effects of the chemicals used to "disperse" the oil. We may just now be noticing because it could have taken a while to progress down the food chain, beginning with plankton and krill or whatever other nearly microscopic organisms started chowing down on the deadly chemicals and oil. But IMO we would have started seeing mass animals deaths almost right away if that was the case.

Poison cannot be ruled out, even though the birds stomach's were found to be empty. It could have been some type of gas that affects the nervous system and eats away at the internal organs or something like that, which might explain the condition that the birds organs were in after the autopsies. But if this is the case, then who would poison the birds, and why? Maybe to cause panic over this years Swine Flu, the Bird Flu, and send the people swarming to get vaccinated, and inside the vaccination would be something that weakens our immune system or eats away at our cells or something insane like that, so they might kick us while we're down. But how would TPTB go about poisoning all of the fish too? Maybe the chemical dispersant they sprayed in the ocean is actually this poison, and they simply spray it at night in the skies near a particular bird species' migratory paths. Because to my understanding, nobody has yet to see hundreds of birds simultaneously drop dead, only small scale isolated incidents of a few birds dying at a time.

However unlikely these possibilities may seem, they seem to make sense, at least for me. Does anybody have any other ideas of what the cause may be?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Correct Answer: Right when I saw this I knew the answer. It's the pole shifting from North to South right now. It effects the bird equilibrium which regulates digestion and balance. The news confirmed this tonight saying that Airplanes are recalibrating their Navigation systems due to a large shift in "True North". *Victory Lap* PS: I'm always right, so don't doubt this to the slightest. You don't even wanna know the outcome of all this I've been predicitng this would happen for the past 3 years.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowledgeDude
Correct Answer: Right when I saw this I knew the answer. It's the pole shifting from North to South right now. It effects the bird equilibrium which regulates digestion and balance. The news confirmed this tonight saying that Airplanes are recalibrating their Navigation systems due to a large shift in "True North". *Victory Lap* PS: I'm always right, so don't doubt this to the slightest. You don't even wanna know the outcome of all this I've been predicitng this would happen for the past 3 years.

Seriously, you're PS part made me one to punch you in the stomach. I can't stand people like that.

Regardless, I think there has to be some deeper reasoning for this. It may just be the poles but I think there is a virus getting ready to spread. Zombie apocalypse......please please please!
ZOMBIE BIRDS!
edit on 7-1-2011 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Don't know if this has already been posted. Canadian pigeons have also died mysteriously.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

More than 80 pigeons have keeled over and died at a farm near Quebec City for unknown reasons, the latest in a string of mysterious animal deaths around the world. Environmental officials in the province say there’s no connection to a similar case in Arkansas, but Sylvain Turmel is wondering why he’s been picking up dead pigeons for more than two weeks on his farm in Saint-Augustine-de-Desmaures. The first dead bird was found on Dec. 18. He’s since found more bodies on his roof and inside the barn. “I was stunned,” he said. “I went to see my tenant to ask whether he’d been feeding them poison. He ended helping me pick up 25 corpses. In the time it took us to collect them, five more had fallen. Authorities thought it might be gas. But that’s not possible.”

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
www.zerohedge.com...

First it was birds, then fish. Not it's crabs. For those with a keen eye for patterns, this apocalypse "thing" appears to be crawling along the signs of the zodiac. Next up: thousands of dead lions and soon after, virgins. Ergo New York is safe.

Funny.

Google Maps of the latest mass deaths
maps.google.com...

Google maps will have the latest news.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
hello ATSi am a newcomer here, on this bird, fish, crab, issue, i think that maybe these incidents are staged, i didn't think that at first , but as the days roll on , more clues come to light, then you have the media, giving kindergarten explanations. is anyone else on the same page?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

When you cry from the head yes...

When the tears are an overflow, something of the beyond it has a totally different energy.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join