It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dying in front of Our eyes!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
on my way home i personally saw two birds doing it while flying

dont believe me?

good...

cause i offered no proof like these shm*cks

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by fianna

Pointless agressive post... Why do you feel the need to speak to people like that? I hope that whatever is angering you fades soon.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by fianna

Is this directed at me

If so then do not let this hit you in the a$% on the way out:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/202663667e76.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This keeps bringing me back to something I heared a while back. I never really put much stock in it until now. I believe it was from the loose change documentary.
They said something like: The Earth will be destroyed by Ether this time rather than a flood or fire. Well Ether would be the spirit or something like that. Maybe someone else could shed some light on that.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You guys should get a load of this. Im the state which I live not but around 20 miles form my town in a town by the name of Beebe thousounds upon thousands of black birds dropped dead out of the sky for no reason on 1-1-11 heres a link www.nytimes.com...
In addition to that there were a large number of fish of the same species in another town not far from here that all died. To my knowlege they dont know the cause of death to them either. Here is a link www.todaysthv.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgonist

Hi Agonist,

Nice catch!

Just to let you know, the NY Times link is a log in page.

Tone

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It seems the only sensible solution to the mass bird death deaths is to try to recreate the scenario.
As such in the name of research I have made contact with a group of militant ornathologists who have offered to "supply" several thousand live starlings.
Basically the plan is this. Not far from where I live there is a crash test dummy facility where airbags and general car safety features are assessed. We intend to gain entry to the compound and simulate a high speed impact between a large object and the birds. The sophisticated sensors will enable us to produce a computer model of the event which we can then use to analyse the data from Arkansas.
Hopefully this should answer a lot of questions.
edit on 7-1-2011 by Moonbeast1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
what about sound? our cockatiel died from an extremely loud and sudden sound. first it went limp (immediately) and died shortly thereafter. i wonder if there's sound out there that's beyond our hearing range, that is effecting birds. doesn't explain fish though. hmm.......if a loud sound extremely high pitched or low pitched hit water, it would still propagate, but in an entirely different way..
edit on 7-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)
wow I didn't know that could happen to a bird. Damn, they are delicate! Funny you should mention this. I thought I read in one of the accounts of the Arkansas bird deaths that residents thought they heard something like a sonic boom. I will have to try and find that again. You might be on to something, at least with the Arkansas bird deaths.

I saw a headline on MSN news that said technology could explain the mystery behind the bird deaths. I went on to read the article only to see the heading was misleading and it really was all about making fun of people participating in speculative discussions like this. Wow the main stream media really doesn't take kindly to us questioning things. The article was condescending. I found one comment in the comments section very interesting. It was someone who implied they work for FEMA or some organization like it. The comment was in support of discussions like ours and said a lot is kept from the public to avoid inciting useless panic. They implied there might be cause to not be dismissive of intelligent inquiry and attention to these reports of wildlife deaths. At any rate I found it interesting that someone we generally consider "the foe" was defending the general drift of what we are doing and at the same time revealing info is kept from us but they really are concerned about keeping us safe after all. It's something to chew on if that person really is what they say they are.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonbeast1111

You're trolling, right? Please tell me you're not serious. You're going to kill several thousand birds by running them into a block of concrete to prove...

...what, exactly?

That they died from blunt force trauma? The reports said the birds died from blunt force trauma, so what will you prove by recreating it? Also, please consider whether or not you need to kill thousands of birds just for a test. It seems that you could use a much smaller sample size and still get whatever data you need. The birds have suffered enough without people crash-test-killing thousands more "for science."

If your work is going to save birds and prevent more deaths, I suppose it might be worthwhile, but unless you're SURE it will, please proceed with caution. I'd hate to think that thousands of birds would have to die just to satisfy someone's curiosity, or even worse, to result in a total lack of useful information.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

I've been out this morning sitting in my garden NZ and there isn't fly or bug in sight. Perhaps this calls for a new thread to see if it's happening else where. You're always afraid of scare mongering but I guess every thread is in a way.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by latitude39

I take all your points but I can't accept that everything is natural with the birds and fish situation. If that's the case how come we haven't all seen it before on this scale - I'm sure we would have or is it because we didn't have the internet years ago. I don't know but I'm not comfortable with it at all. I've been sitting out this morning in the Garden for over an hour and theres nothing no flies nothing and the sun is shining as always in Paradise.
Thanks for your response.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I remember a day I walked through a parking lot near a small tree. There were a number of bad Jesus type arguments I had been in that day, you know, where unless you're listening to kenneth copeland saying here's how to get your hands on a million dollars, then you're not on the 'right path'. I was devastated, and it hasn't gotten better since then.

When I went near the tree, it was as if the birds were communicating with me, you couldn't miss the flutter of every feather, each peep and flight swoosh. There were hundreds of them, sparrows. I remember thinking how this would be something I would think of with my last breath. Guess I am thinking of the birds of the air nesting in my thoughts. I can't buy a thrill among Christians. I just hope God starts wasting the politicians and corporate terrorists, and ignores their pleas. The water is not clean, and they're doing all this intentionally.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

That's been going on for a while...what you said about them trying to say hello, at strange hours, jumping up on your window sill at night, things like that. Glad you reminded me. Not able to post images.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The list keeps growing and so does the species list of dying animals. I find it spooky and pray that good is the final outcome.
edit on 7-1-2011 by hinata8balance because: because video link didn't work

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Man just read this!!

100 Elephants Die in Kenya!

I Know HAARP must be behind all this!!!!

www.bushdrums.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
www.eutimes.net... Has all the places where wildlife is dying. So far only really birds and fish
edit on 7-1-2011 by Jonessee22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
hey all - a regular lurker, but felt compelled to post this.

I live in a relatively rural area of Boston, and have a park very close to my home in which hundreds, maybe more, of crows have been roosting the past few nights. Each of the past few mornings right before dawn, these birds have been have been making an absolute racket, full-throated sqwaking - a real "caw-cawphony". as my father-in-law joked.

they just started flying around like maniacs and cawing outside my window as I type this. strange.

Anyway, the main reason for my post - maybe a coincidence, but last week a red tailed hawk that had been frequenting my work area in Lexington, MA was found dead in the parking lot of my office building.

then, I just got home and saw this on my front side-walk. It's only one bird, but I am going to try to take a walk around and see if there are more. I'll report back if there are more.

strange times seem ahead.

best to all,
paul

edit on 7-1-2011 by westo because: grammar...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wiseupall

not to make fun of any of this, but here in new england (boston metro area), i have been fighting

a pesky bird or bunch of birds leaving bird scat on my car several mornings in a row.

They seem healthy here...for now! (newton to be exact)
edit on 1/7/2011 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontLegalizeDecriminalize
reply to post by coolottie

Whoa, so they actually confirmed on the news that there was a stationary methane cloud where the birds were killed? Do you happen to have this tivo'd, or maybe have a YouTube link so that we can watch the report? Because if so, I think we may have found our culprit.
Fracking halliburton, just business as usual, changing the air and water at no charge to us, for free!
bono and his idol Father al gore are gonna love using this as evidence, in globalwarming™ hoax, as proof we humans are living too phat. Damn them to hell.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by Bane5930

When they bring out Ted Neugent to reassure us that everything is perfectly normal and aok, well, then you KNOW there's something just terrible going on!

Nah, he probably had sex with someone other than his life partner, they found out about it, and he had to make an appearance. It happens to politicians. It's normal. Clinton is still servicing rahm for the lewinski thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join