It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, I'm here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
HI, I just joined ATS. I'm into the general occult and paranormal stuff. I'm a Chaos magician and have been practicing and studying the occult for almost 8 years now. My father is a jeweler and I grew up making jewelry. I joined the Army when i was 20 as a 14t but spent most of my career as a system maintainer for the patriot missile system. I spent one year in Korea. Was stop lossed and spent one year in the middle east, five years total in the army. I am currently an intelligence annalist working with the border patrol in Texas.
edit on 6-1-2011 by Anhur because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Anhur

Hello; I too just joined so I thought it would be polite to say hi. so; hello lol

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hello and welcome.

You sound like you have had some interesting adventures.
what is a Chaos Magician? ......its sounds kinda cool

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo2

Some interesting adventures is an understatement. A chaos magician is someone who practices chaos magick. Chaos majick is put simply a belief system for all belief systems. Basically all majick be it hoodoo voodoo Wicca to Christianity and Hindu all work because people believe in them. So really it only matters that you believe for any majick to work. If you'd like you learn more I would suggest reading "Oven Ready Chaos" by Phil Hine

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by imnotafk

Thank you, and welcome too.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Anhur
Im also new and i wanted to say hello.. cant wait to read your threads its a great place here you will love it

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Thank you, I'm looking forward to adding to ATS.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Flag and a welcome to you too! It's good to see a Chaos Magician about!

top topics

join