learn more

hi... im new here, just wanted to say hi...xx

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by princessishtar

It's good to have a thick skin here..... Just shake it off and continue. Most people on this site are very cool!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

heh, welcome. Make sure you remain skeptical though, a lot of the stories here are "jump to conclusion" type incidents...
Lot's of speculation, and people letting their imaginations run away with them...
You'll probably see a lot of arguments going both directions, there are the blind faith believers, and the factual evidence is needed types here.

I'm on the see it to believe it side of the fence, as it is too easy to hoax in todays powerful computer and open knowledge based environment.

Modern day charlatans abound...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Really 7 pages...wow quite amazing at what a hot looking profile picture (i know it's not actually you but let it be) will do. I'll change mine a second and get all sorts of attention, lol. Anyways...welcome aboard.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
For Fecks Sake

This is not Facebook or Dating Direct !!

This thread unfortunately illustrates a stereotype and I am NOT that..

NO Star or Flag from me !!!

I look forward to some interesting comments and topics from Princess whatever her name is.......!

Cheers

PDUK
edit on 6-1-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
For Fecks Sake

This is not Facebook or Dating Direct !!

This thread unfortunately illustrates a stereotype and I am NOT that..

I was thinking the same exact thing when I saw the OP's avatar.
The SAME thing.

I would star your post. But I can't

I've never read through 8 pages of a thread in the introductions forum...

Funny what a good picture will do to us men.
Maybe the next forum will be:

ATS: Dating.

edit on 6-1-2011 by havok because: added a line

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
*Just read MOD Post*
edit on 6-1-2011 by KingDoey because: Cant be bothered to get banned over something trivial

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

8 pages?

Pretty much unprecedented I think.

Still, not your fault.

It's always good to see another Brit....even if you are a Cockney, lol.

I'm sure you'll find that not all the threads and posts here on ATS are petty and juvenile and there are still plenty of quality threads, topics and members here.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Make you a bet *amy* is a government disinfo agent..

It takes one to know one, hey cinic

Welcome Amy and welcome to being accused of being a disinfo agent already, took me at least 2 weeks to get accused of that. Its an ATS badge of honour
edit on 6-1-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I hate you all for making me feel like I haven't lived my life :[ Lol.

I do plan on a euro-trip after I graduate from university this may. I definitely want to go to Ibiza and Paris. I'll most likely be doing the whole backpacking/hostel thing with a friend from Ottawa.

Any other suggestions on where to visit?

Oh, and welcome to the site Amy!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Welcome, start browsing and enjoy, though my spidey senses doubt the credibility of your profile. Not an insult just an opinion
edit on 6-1-2011 by q_ball because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I predict the following (half in jest):

this is how ATS will die one day. Not because the cia shuts us down, not because of the internet kill-switch, not because of the destruction of the constitution and the loss of free speach,,, but because we get assimilated into the the big "facebook-hive" where new ideas and critical thinking get swallowed up by "the hive" (Ats veterans may know...)

To the OP a nice and warm welcome because she/he has potentially brought to us a very important realization about our community here, without even knowing herself/himself. Thank you for that. And have a nice stay.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by flatratebanking!

Yep facebook sucks, and its a powerful tool for the youngsters to get caught up in.

At least we lived in an era before internet.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Please shush before it turns into a dating site. She is here, hi blah blah. Close

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

andy1033

Facebook is just a HUGE human database which, looks as if GoldMan Sachs wants in on !!

Everyone complains about identity theft, privacey and the safeguarding of their personal data YET the sheep FLOCK to facebook and 'fill it up'' attentively like it is a house plant that needs caring and nurturing !!! I can't understand it myself......... it is the biggest example of Humans looking for something that they cannot find within themselves !!

Regards

PDUK

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Welcome - from an ex Brit..

I travelled Oz before decididing to stay and not return to England - Australian visas were easy to obtain as long as you had something to offer the country..not sure what the requirements are now though..

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by flatratebanking!

I agree with you Flatratebanking. The magic of this site is that you judge people by their thoughts and opinions not by their looks or gender. But I have to admit it was really funny to see some of you guys dribbling when you saw Amy's alledged profile picture or avatar (most likely).

I mean no offence to Amy, though. But if you come to this site to discuss and learn about extremely sensitive subjects and wish to be taken seriously (especially as a female), it might not be a good idea to present yourself as a sweet vulnerable hottie looking to say hi "to the boys" (baby voice, optional
)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Thank you for posting on ATS.
This thread has made me laugh out loud all the way.
This is probably the best introduction thread I have ever seen.
No indroduction needed anymore, you got the whole package.
The lovers, the haters and anything in between.

My advice, Be rational, be sincere, be yourself...... you wil weed out that which is negative and disruptive for sure.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

Its not predatory if she wants it, and she clearly does.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Second line.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Your room-ate didnt happen to be Morpheus did it?

www.youtube.com...

Regardless, you will soon found out just how far the Rabbit hole goes:

It is bottomless

Have fun.

PS: Leave your fear at the door, or you will be very distraught by some of the things you see and hear on this site.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join