It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video footage shows Wheeler wandering hours before his death

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Phosgene? another clue....

It causes suffocation. The turtledoves that fell from the skies showed evidences of suffocation..

In minute quantities dispersed in the air, it may not be that harmful, but when combined with the UV rays that penetrated through our magnotosphere during the solar flares, it must had been irridated to high levels enough to kill?.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I have a hard time believing this theory. Wheeler was a former military man, and I believe he was a veteran of Vietnam. Most military people will tell you that they don't become reactionary like you described in your post. Granted military individuals aren't "trained" for suitcase/purse thefts, but they are trained to think rationally and to use the "adrenaline" rush to their advantage. He obviously is upset, but the way he acts in the video just doesn't add up to him being upset at just the loss of his briefcase exclusively.

As far as a mini-stroke goes, and I'm in no way, shape, or form a medical professional, just a couple 1st Aid/CPR classes, the mini-stroke theory can be tossed because it is usually customary to see one side of the body lose muscle/motor function. In other words, he wouldn't have just been limping, he would have been dragging a "side" of his body with him. Let's say the left hemisphere of his brain did suffer a mini-stroke.... The right side of the body would have lost control. His right shoulder would be slumped. His right arm would not be able to be lifted or moved without help from his left, or by inertia of "swinging" his body to move his right arm. His right leg also would not be moving in the normal or even in a "limping" state.

These are some of my observations. I also did notice that he didn't appear to be shivering. I'm kind of leaning towards the man being drugged, but at the same time as others have mentioned, he had no problem pressing the elevator button. I don't know though, this one is quite the mystery.

I also think that more of the surveillance footage is not being shown most likely due to the fact that there is some footage out there that the Newark police are using as evidence and could quite possibly compromise the integrity of their investigation. Or they could be doctoring the footage to make it look like some gang members or something of the like was the cause of his death. Either way, it will definitely brew of conspiracy theory for some time.
edit on 1/7/2011 by saabster5 because: changed right hemisphere to left

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Ok this just gets stranger and stranger. They are reporting Wheeler tried to set fire to his neighbors house a few days before his disappeared.

Anyway, what about his family or co-workers. Didn't anyone notice him missing or out of contact for a few days? I know it was around the holidays so people may not have been aware but you think someone would have noticed?

Is that area he was last seen in a high crime area? You think if someone saw a confused old man walking, they would have notified the police?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

From what I'm reading it sounds like John Wheeler had two personalities, one professionally and another personally.

Lighting his neighbour's house on fire? Probably an exaggeration on his neighbour's part and two did'nt get along; that's not uncommon in the real world. Nice try but does'nt cut it.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
More than one person involved in the dumpster dumping of this big buy.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Is confused the new Media buzz word for Full as a Boot.

I do have to admit, in the past I was so confused I didn't know what I was doing so I
got in the Car and Drove home.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I didn't read all the posts but here is a website that explains what happened to that guy.

Source

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I've read the posts everyone made about this incident..
Would anyone let me know more about who he is?

I read some stuff online about him, but whats the theory behind him being potentially assassinated?
He worked for the government??, he knew top secrets, ??
Please let me know, this is the first time I've heard of this guy. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Cheesefacedogbone

I think his floor was burnt and was missing boards?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by saabster5

As far as a mini-stroke goes, and I'm in no way, shape, or form a medical professional, just a couple 1st Aid/CPR classes, the mini-stroke theory can be tossed because it is usually customary to see one side of the body lose muscle/motor function. In other words, he wouldn't have just been limping, he would have been dragging a "side" of his body with him. Let's say the left hemisphere of his brain did suffer a mini-stroke.... The right side of the body would have lost control. His right shoulder would be slumped. His right arm would not be able to be lifted or moved without help from his left, or by inertia of "swinging" his body to move his right arm. His right leg also would not be moving in the normal or even in a "limping" state.

My Mother has had several 'mini strokes' - TIA's [transient ischaemic attack] and she has never had to drag herself along, the first time she had a TIA she woke up late after an unusually deep sleep, felt muzzy headed and came to meet me and my children in town for coffee.... I noticed she was distant and almost depressed looking. After about an hour she said she had to go home as she didn't feel well so we started to walk up the main high street. Suddenly she grabbed my arm and whispered "vomit" so I walked her to a Pizza Hut and asked if she could use their loo.... She started to wobble, sat on a chair and we called 999.... she was taken into hospital and treated, sent home a few days later and she did indeed have a limp and her left arm and hadn were weak but not dragging.
The next few times she had a TIA she recognised she was unwell adn went to hospital and was treated... at no point did she have any gross immobility of any of her body for any length of time.

Anyway... thought I'd give you some inside view of TIA [mini strokes]

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

LoL when TPTB off someone these days, they put no effort into the cover story at all... no imagination.

Hehe they sent it up really well in the Mystery Men.... "Oh, he tripped into an empty elevator shaft and landed on 344 9mm bullets"... "and everyone took that as the official story, an accident"...

Pretty soon TPTB will get to a point that they just don't care and have 0% fear and just publicly say stuff like.... "he was a Liability to our underhanded ways so we killed him and dumped his body in the trash".... "anyone have a problem with that?"

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
he sure was acting skiddish!
as for the dementia(sp) thing, he acted to me a lil paranoid, and can drugged induced dementia be ruled out?!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The FBI is now involved in the investigation and now we have the story from the pharmacist and the security film footage surfaces they are trying to concoct the dementia cover story.I think from the way he was acting he seemed to know he was being followed and then realized he was caught.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

I hope they get something on tape....but damn.....whoever dumped his body there must be a complete doofus. Either that, or they were not familiar with the area and didn't know cameras were there.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

His family and friends say they have never seen him like he was on that tape. That is why it's such a mystery. Like I said, I have worked with dementia and Alzheimer's, and it does not come on suddenly, it progresses over months. He had no history of drugs or alcohol.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Either he knew something or had something in that briefcase that was important IMO....

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

Thank you! I'll see what I can find out about that. You know how when someone comes out of anesthesia they are confused and disoriented? I can't help but think he looks as if he had been drugged, but was coming out of it and trying to get help.....and for some reason, could not go to the police. What really gets me is that none of the people he came in contact with called the police....especially the pharmacist! They could have saved his life. If I had seen him. I would have called if I had seen him in the state people described.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

One thing that we do know is that his good friend dropped him off at the train station, and said Wheeler told him that he had a gift for his wife in the briefcase (a decorative dish), and he was holding on to it (the briefcase) like he wanted to be sure it didn't "get lost" (his words)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Exactly!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Well whoever recorded this for youtube. They cut some stuff. At least 7 seconds are missing in this video footage. You can see the yellow counter in the corner jump from 30 to 38. Anyone know where I can find the whole footage uncut? Wish I had all of it.

Also, news reports say there's more footage of him from another building that they won't release. I wonder why.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join