It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Video footage shows Wheeler wandering hours before his death

page: 6
40
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz
 

He disappeared sometime after 8:30 pm on December 30th.....police say the body was dumped into the dumpster around or before 4:30 am December 31st....which is when the truck would have emptyed the dumpster.




posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Watched the video....is it possible his drink or food was spiked? If he was showing Dementia then his family, close friends and work collegues would had picked up on it weeks or months before his death. It was obvious he was worried about someone following him....and probably met his destiny upon entering his home...if he made it there at all.



posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It would be a real drag if he was being hit with frequencies. No chemical traces/
.
I believe MK Ultra is a little more sophisticated than the pharmacology methods of the 20th century

Seems they use some of these technologies to carry out techno sacrafices of sorts, however I think they were simply shutting this guy down.
Examples of some techno sacrafices used with the 21st century MK Ultra technology

Columbia burning up turning into a festival of lights Feb 1st IMBOLC over Palestine Tx with an Israeli astronaut on board.

911 and all the anomalies around 11

Before 911 a woman named Andrea Yates killed all 5 of her children all named after biblical characters on the Summer Solstice of 2001. A full solar eclipse occurred as well. Her husband worked at NASA



Look what happened to Major Nidal (Malik) Hasan at Ft Hood
Malik????
Moloch, Molech, Molekh, Molok, Molek, Molock, or Moloc (representing Semitic מלך m-l-k, a Semitic root meaning "king") is the name of an ancient Semitic god, in particular a god of the Phoenicians, and the name of a particular kind of child sacrifice associated with that god.

Moloch was historically affiliated with cultures throughout the Middle East, including the Ammonite, Hebrew, Canaanite,[1] Phoenician and related cultures in North Africa and the Levant.

In modern English usage, "Moloch" can refer derivatively to any person or thing which demands or requires costly sacrifices.


OBAMA sounds like OSAMA
HUSSEIN is the last name of the former Iraqi president Saddam
This new cabinet member Daley sounds a bit like Dealey
Neek Kashkari,,his name is Neel but i call him neek. Financial sector (CASH CARRY)
Bernie Madoff-Financial sector (Made Off) with the money.

Something tells me we are so dumbed down to the fact they play with our minds 24/7


I cant tell you how many times my PC went into an unscheduled screen saver mode and my mouse cursor darting all over the place when I wrote this



posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
He seemed distraught, as if he got wind of something and is staggered by such monumental awesome information, just as the many here are monumentally distraught by the massive birds/fishe deaths.

He is a military expert on biowarfare and had implore the govt not to use such weapons, and his last job was with US Cyber command, that is the ultimate official spy agency with full authority to access any other govt agency including the airforce. Had he got wind of something and thus the cause of his distraught?



posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat
 

Heya Kat,great bit of footage. Id say he was drugged for a heart attack and the dose was wrong maybe because of his weight or he had strength defence build up over pills he was taking in regular at home life.
Did this man have have a limp before this footage? His left side of his body looks a bit tighter than the right,this could be a sign of drug induced heart attack.
He seemed to shut the door,hit the lift switch? perfectly
I smell something dodgy.great thread star and flag




posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
He seemed distraught, as if he got wind of something and is staggered by such monumental awesome information, just as the many here are monumentally distraught by the massive birds/fishe deaths.

He is a military expert on biowarfare and had implore the govt not to use such weapons, and his last job was with US Cyber command, that is the ultimate official spy agency with full authority to access any other govt agency including the airforce. Had he got wind of something and thus the cause of his distraught?


great outside the box thinking buddy!! This is getting more interesting by the minute

I think your information opens a new box ,what the hell is going on in this world



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101
 


Or was most distraught over the loss of his briefcase.....now I regard myself as a reasonably intelligent normal person but not long ago I lost my purse with a reasonable large sum of money in it and I was so distraught I could'nt think properly and even struggled horribly down some stairways because my legs would'nt move and my speech was impaired. Some sweetheart found my purse and it was handed in all in tact and within an hour I was fine again. I look back on the incident and I can't for the life of me understand how I got myself in such a state that affected both my mind and physical strength.

Perhaps this might had happened to John Wheeler knowing how important the contents of his briefcase was if it got in to the wrong hands?



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11
 


wow! stuff just has a funny way of working out,what are we missing with all that information,The bit about the Nasa crash in palestine Texas with the Israelis on board is shocking to say the least. great find my friend!!
funny world we live in.




posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat
 

Timeline: source:

Wheeler was last seen Dec 30, 8:30 PM, at Nemours Building, in Wilmington DE.
His body is placed in a dumpster in the early hours of Dec 31, in Newark, DE
Wheeler's car is found by police in Wilmington DE, Dec 31, apparently parked there since Dec 13.

How did he get from Wilmington to Newark in the middle of night without his car - that is a 27 minute car journey according to Google maps.

How tall and heavy was John Wheeler? How big are these dumpsters - was it a two man job to lift him into the dumpster?

These facts do not suggest opportunistic street criminals killing a disoriented, disheveled man. They suggest a criminal conspiracy to murder John Wheeler.

edit on 1/7/2011 by Nicorette because:



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
similar thing happened to James Forrestal. can you imagine if you were as on-the-inside as this guy must have been at many points in his career? you'd routinely be getting exposed to information that you know has the potential to get you 'neutralized'.



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101
 


Or was most distraught over the loss of his briefcase.....now I regard myself as a reasonably intelligent normal person but not long ago I lost my purse with a reasonable large sum of money in it and I was so distraught I could'nt think properly and even struggled horribly down some stairways because my legs would'nt move and my speech was impaired. Some sweetheart found my purse and it was handed in all in tact and within an hour I was fine again. I look back on the incident and I can't for the life of me understand how I got myself in such a state that affected both my mind and physical strength.

Perhaps this might had happened to John Wheeler knowing how important the contents of his briefcase was if it got in to the wrong hands?


Glad everything worked out for you Bluemirage
I think he was drugged,the waving was sort of #$%^ you! in still alive.Im going hunting for footage of him walking before all this to see if he had a limp.
still is a proper mystery,how he got to a land fill i have no idea,maybe people waiting outside and he tought it was his only way of escape? Then jumped in a rubbish collection,i need to educate myself first on this story,get a cup of tea to wake up and imma get on it.



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicorette
 

When you put it like that nicorette,i think your bang on the money my friend. I also would hire you as a P .I any day, Great work and exellent logic!! He never got dumped by one person in my opinion,he was a big dude.
27 minute drive,he knew something he shouldnt or forgot Alhpa bet agencies xmas cards.





posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny c
 


Cool, if you find anything do let us know. This is an incident we simply can't drop even if the feds want it to disppear.



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat
 



Conspiracy theorists have him as a bio-weapons expert on phosgene which was taken from Iraq and stored in Arkansas. The phosgene had supposedly been loaded on a plane bound for Afghanistan that developed "severe trouble" fostering the speculation some of the chemical was somehow released.

Arkansas birds die, fish die, and the bio-weapons expert is sighted wandering around in a stupor and later found dead in a trash dump.[e/]



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny c
 


It's a long shot but I wonder if these dead birds and fish worldwide is a coverup from the first bird drop to snow over the phosgene poisoning (accidental or intentionally) in to the air and John Wheeler's death.



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!
 


Hi there long time "chem head" here.Salvia is an herb and has been around since life itself to actually get a good trip off salvia you have to take a big hit and hold it not just casually puff away it and the effects dont last that long minutes 5 minutes tops usually , Those bathsalts and blends (now illegal across the us as of december 24th) are usually based on hu-12, jwh018,73,250 etc and dont disorient you like that there closer related to smoking weed.



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by johnny c
 


It's a long shot but I wonder if these dead birds and fish worldwide is a coverup from the first bird drop to snow over the phosgene poisoning (accidental or intentionally) in to the air and John Wheeler's death.


I just seems like he was the man that would shout to the ceiling if he found out,a good man in my veiw by past record,i feel bad at my insensitive comments,Blue mirage i think your right,it just fits so well and normally that is the answer.
If a plane was loaded from the U.S to afganistan with that agent and there was a leak,the whole world will be hit with it!! Looking at all the bird and fish threads,let just say were in trouble. If it did happen ,was it really a mistake?.



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!
 


Hi there long time "chem head" here.Salvia is an herb and has been around since life itself to actually get a good trip off salvia you have to take a big hit and hold it not just casually puff away it and the effects dont last that long minutes 5 minutes tops usually , Those bathsalts and blends (now illegal across the us as of december 24th) are usually based on hu-12, jwh018,73,250 etc and dont disorient you like that there closer related to smoking weed.


Hey Chem head did you get the name chem head because of a strain called chem dog? I agree with your salvia comments,i didnt say it because its hard to explain to someone with drug propaganda around.



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny c
 


Yes! and yeah it's hard to explain stuff to people once there minds have been made up for them by the msm.



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny c
 


Yeah, and the Russians were furious when they found out the Americans did'nt destroy their phosgene like they were meant to. It was agreed upon that no western nation anywhere on earth is to have this stuff. What the hell are the Americans doing by shipping it off to Afghanistan? Out of sight out of mind but they just could'nt part with it! Was it to be used at a later date upon the Pakistanis? Mind boggles.




top topics



 
40
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join