It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video footage shows Wheeler wandering hours before his death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

It sounds like you are referring to James (aka Mike) Francke, then Director of the Oregon Department of Corrections who was murdered by an ex-con outside the department's headquarters one night. Many people are very skeptical of the official story being that Francke was an ex US Navy JAG officer (who had specialized self defense and weapons training) and outweighed his supposed assailant by 50 pounds.
en.wikipedia.org...

CX

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Lots of comments about him looking disorientated, but he also looks like nothing more that someone who is pacing up and down when they are pissed (angry sense) and has hurt his leg.

He limps and holds his leg out to the side as though he has done something to his leg and ankle, i have exactly the same walk when my knackered ankle goes.

He was pointing at someone behind the screen, but that doesn't mean he was on drugs. I pointed at a pigeon today, and i'm clean as a whistle.

He looked like he was pointing his finger in an angry way.

I just think it's good to look at other options as well.

CX.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Thanks for that! There is a latent period after exposure as well...where the person may seem ok

4.1.1. Acute Inhalation Exposure
The acute toxicity of phosgene inhalation has been well documented in humans (WHO, 1998, 1997; U.S. EPA, 1986c, 1984; Underhill, 1919).
Inhalation of phosgene at high concentrations results in a sequence of events, including an initial bioprotective phase, a symptom-free latent period, and a terminal phase characterized by pulmonary edema (Schneider and Diller, 1989; Diller, 1985). In the initial phase, high concentrations (>3 ppm) may result in a vagal reflex action that causes frequent, shallow respiration and decreased respiratory vital capacity and volume. This, in turn, leads to a decreased arterial CO2 pressure increase and decreased blood pH. After cessation of exposure, the reflex syndrome shows a tendency to regress.
In the second phase, which may last for several hours postexposure, clinical signs and symptoms are generally lacking (Schneider and Diller, 1989; Diller, 1985). However, histologic examination reveals the beginnings of an edematous swelling, with blood plasma increasingly entering the pulmonary interstitium and alveoli. This may result in damage to the alveolar type I cells and a rise in hematocrit. In exposed humans, the individual is unaware of these processes; thus, this phase is termed the “clinical latent phase.” The length of this phase varies inversely with the inhaled dose.
In the third clinical phase of phosgene toxicity (Schneider and Diller, 1989; Diller, 1985), the accumulating fluid in the lung results in the edema becoming apparent both directly and indirectly. The severity of the edema increases, potentially resulting in decreased gas exchange as the fluid gradually rises from the alveoli to the proximal segments of the respiratory tract. Agitated respiration may cause the protein-rich fluid to take on a frothy consistency. A severe edema may result in an increased concentration of hemoglobin in the blood and congestion of the alveolar capillaries. At sufficiently high exposure levels, the heart also may be affected,

www.epa.gov... (WARNING...this is a PDF)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I am starting to think when THEY are done with you, you are recaptured your essence and then your suit/ body is left running on remote.
RIP

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

I thought he seemed angry too.....at the window and after he shut the glass door at the end....

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Some weird stuff huh? The thing is, he was completely out of character in comparison to his usual personality from everything I can find.... he did seem to have a temper from what they are reporting about the feud with his neighbor.....but the confusion/anxiety/disheveled look....nah.....something was wrong and he was worried.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Can someone help me with my ignorance please, I have no idea who Wheeler is, why he's important or why he would be killed.

Is there another thread that details this or can someone explain this to me... thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

en.wikipedia.org...
Here ya go!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Did anyone else find the interview of Ms.Goldsborough as curious as I did? She seems.. a bit off-center. Also, after she states that she was shutting down for the evening, she starts to say "and a young ma- he knocked on my do- on my window" Am I hearing her incorrectly, or did she just mention a 'young man'? What 'young man' is she talking about? Surely not Wheeler, as no one could possibly mistake him for being 'young'.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Khazule

Can you post a link please?

CX

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by II HAL II
Can someone help me with my ignorance please, I have no idea who Wheeler is, why he's important or why he would be killed.

Is there another thread that details this or can someone explain this to me... thanks in advance.

An ATS thread from Greeneyedleo on the subject too...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

CX.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Sure thing.
CNN Interview

If you scroll down a little bit from the top of the page, you will see two embedded videos on the left hand side. The bottom one is the video I was referring to. Peace.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Khazule

Thanks! Going there now.....

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Khazule

Interesting....I DID hear that....she seemed really shook up about it. Thanks for that link!

Not to make light, but she also said "the hair on my BACK just stood up!"

edit on 6-1-2011 by StealthyKat because: sp

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

Dude, salvia lasts mere minutes and you can barely walk on it. That is an absurd idea. You honestly think he smoked a bowl right before he got into that building? From my experience, he would most likely be talking to a phone or his briefcase, and not the person at the counter.

Also, there is no way he could lace a cigar with it, and or any tobacco product. Salvia has to be held in the lungs for MUCH longer than tobacco or marijuana. 30 seconds is the norm. Also it has to be heated to a higher temperature. The heat of a cigar would not be enough to properly activate the Salvorin A, and even if it could, you would vomit profusely from holding in the cigar smoke, which you are not even supposed to inhale fully. Do some research.

Salvia...hahahahaha.

That being said, perhaps he WAS poisoned or drugged. Does anyone know the side effects of Sodium Pentathol, or are there better drugs than that?
edit on 6-1-2011 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
He clearly looks injured in that video, the way he's limping around, it's more than the difference between having a shoe only on one foot.

She was getting her words jumbled alot, which I don't know maybe she was nervous, but it definitely sounded like she was going to say door but then said window and others.

He also keeps looking at the door and windows, like he's looking to see if he followed.

Not to make fun of her, but is that a birth mark on her forehead? It looks like she was shot and has a scar
just saying it's an unfortunate spot for a beauty mark.

edit to add: Wheeler told her his briefcase had been stolen, then supposedly just randomly murdered? Considering his job, and the fact he had just left Washington, I am very interested to know what was in that briefcase. To me it sounds like maybe they wanted to get that safely away from him, follow him, then kill him. It seems too odd to be the victim of too separate crimes like that on the same day, within a few hours if I'm not mistaken. But then also if he was being followed why would they do that and toy with him like that, just take the briefcase when they committed the murder. hmmmm
edit on 6-1-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Thank You! I watched the part of the video where he is at the window several times... he jerks his head around toward the door in a very nervous way. I thought he looked like he was being followed as well. Then he goes to that door, looks out, shuts it, then throws his arms up in anger/exasperation....then goes to elevator. He appears to be on the lookout for SOMEONE or SOMETHING. About the briefcase.....he did not go to the police...why? Someone mentioned he looked injured. The first thing I thought when I saw the video was that he looked as if he were in a scuffle....tie off and shirt open....one shoe on and one in his hand.... dirt on his pants (witness said)...and he's limping...as if he got away from someone and was chased or followed (or he thought he was being followed).

I just saw the picture of a man who was running for his life, but whatever he was caught up in was something he could not go to police about. I think the briefcase is the answer to everything. If they can find that, it could possibly solve this case.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Exactly, isn't it scary that perhaps to think the videos are watching is of a man trying to escape with his life.

I want the briefcase and his phone records, though I'm sure I'll never see them

I doubt the briefcase will ever publicly surface and why are they not releasing him cause of death, or how they determined it to be a homicide? Was he shot? or what? I mean that's pretty standard in the press release, John doe found shot, but nothing, why?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

They are probably waiting on toxicology etc. before they release it. That takes some time. Will it be the truth though...THAT is the question.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the video, that's definitely bizarre...

He doesn't really appear drunk, seems to have decent control of his balance and coordination, hits the elevator buttons on the first try and such. Looks agitated and nervous, for sure, though.

But why in the world would he take one of his shoes off? He limping like he might have injured his foot, but wouldn't you leave your shoe on to keep it from being further injured? Hard to make sense of that. Strange stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join