It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video footage shows Wheeler wandering hours before his death

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

Exactly! And they win either way. He commited suicide or he is labeled mentally ill or incompetant. Nobody would believe anything he said no matter how it ended.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

Thanks! I am trying to find out if he had any odd behavior recently....before this. He was murdered, or he would not have been found in a dump. I think he was drugged, or he was assaulted right before this. Also...why would he go to a PHARMACY TO ASK THE PHARMACIST FOR A RIDE? That seems to be an odd place to go for that kind of help.....unless it was the closest place to where he was in trouble. Then he suddenly leaves out of the pharmacy....and goes to the DuPont garage....why? It's like something from a movie!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I wonder how they can make that believable though....people who commit suicide can't transport themselves to the garbage dump

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This is all speculation on my part, but...

He looks like he was waiting nervously for someone. It seems clear that the building was closed, because there was cleaning supplies leaning against the wall. He appeared to be shrugging his shoulders and pointing his finger (almost as if to say..."are you the guy").

So, perhaps he was in the act of committing espionage of some sort. Selling secrets he obtained within that building. Perhaps, if this is the case, he was killed by the "buyers" of the "secrets".

my 2-cents

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I don't think they even care if it isn't believable. That is the scary part. They used to put effort into the lies... now they just TELL you what you saw. TPTB have too much power now and they are letting the facade slip.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

They will try to make it believable the same way they tried to make Vince Foster's suicide look believable. They know we will debate it, question it and analyze it for years to come never arriving at a logical and truthful conclusion. The same way we are still questioning JFK and 911. We know their familiar dance by heart, but they also know ours.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

NEWARK, Del. (AP) — Whoever dumped the body of a prominent national defense consultant into a garbage bin in a bustling college town risked being detected, either by witnesses or surveillance cameras, with some of the containers in well-lit parking lots, near restaurants and stores.

"The first stop was a bank in College Square shopping center. Two trash bins at the rear of a bank are just yards away from two surveillance cameras and in sight of several storefronts and a heavily traveled road.Inside one was a pair of white latex gloves, similar to those used by police evidence technicians."
www.timesrecordnews.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
January 5, 2011 Wednesday
CITY-C Edition

PHILADELPHIA; P-com News Local; Pg. B01

1074 words

Man found in landfill tied to arson attempt;
Source: John P. Wheeler 3d planted incendiary devices at a neighbor's home in Del. days before his disappearance.

By John Shiffman and Kathleen Brady Shea; Inquirer Staff Writers

Police in Delaware have discovered evidence that a former Pentagon aide may have been involved in an attempted arson days before his murder, a law enforcement source has told The Inquirer.

Police found evidence linking John Parsons Wheeler 3d to devices planted at the New Castle home of a neighbor with whom he had been feuding, said the source, who is close to the investigation. The feud was over the size of the neighbor's house, which was under construction in the city's historic district.

www6.lexisnexis.com...:1333676477&start=5

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!
me and a friend were watching salvia vids the other day, because we hear about it, but we're not sure what it's all about. TPTB are throwing so many new things on the streets these days, I can hardly keep up. (I got teenagers) Anyway, he looks like he is on salvia, or cloud nine, or some other legal potpourri, or bath salts combo. Did he smoke cigars? because it wouldn't take much to lace one.

Uh, firstly, he does NOT look like he is on salvia, lol. He is far too conscious and aware. Secondly, it's a pain in the ass to tear open a cigar and lace it with something and then make it look like it hasn't been touched. Thirdly, nobody wants to waste their salvia or whatever drug they have, they are expensive! People don't get drugged often, especially not with recreational drugs. Ex: There is no heroin in your ecstasy, it's way more expensive than MDMA and quite uneconomical to cut drugs with other more expensive drugs. If Mr. Wheeler was on drugs, he's just had a few drinks, or taken a couple Xanax or vicodin.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
There are alot of videos out there floating around of Wheelers last days/minutes. and alot of theories floating around as well, yesterday I opened a thread regarding the possible connection between the Bird deaths and Wheeler and the first two posts following it immediatly calling it a hoax and the thread was closed. I posted a link to a particular blog where someone had gathered info and many videos to support this theory. I guess my whole point here is, If fellow ats'ers are immediatly jumping on the boat and calling things a hoax, what do we even have ATS for? Conspiracy Theory itself to many is a big hoax and a laffin stock to alot of society, but without it we would never get to the bottom of the things that truely happen around us. So before pointing fingers and calling things a hoax, it would probably be a good thing to let others investigage the information and dig into it and seperate the good from the bad, the truth from the false and let everyone have a opionion.

I"ve been a member of ATS for many years and never have I seen someone immediatly jump straight outta the box and eliminate something so quickly without any type of discussion. If thats all it takes to discredit information is for just one or two people to say "HOAX" and not give the oppurtunity for people to open their minds and take a look at something a bit odd, then honestly why even open the thread or discuss anything here anymore.

I will go further here to say that the thread was also listed as a multiple thread, that part I don't have a problem with at all, If I posted on something that has been discussed already then i'm not opposed but please give people a chance to say something before calling something a hoax. I also have not found anything on ATS talking about these two connections but I could have very well missed it. I apologize for the long rant but felt it was something that needed to be expressed.
edit on 6-1-2011 by magycpapyri because: grammar

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

Right.....the woman who interacted with him said she smelled no alcohol on his breath.....also, in the video, when he gets to the elevator, he hits the button perfectly, with intent. If he were drugged, he would have probably done it more slowly, or shaky.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I agree that he appeared to be nervous/anxious....he also threw his arms up angrily after he looked out the glass door and shut it, right before he goes to the elevator....almost as if to say "What the hell do I do now?"

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by magycpapyri

Right! I have heard that discussion and it should be explored. He did have a connection to chemical warfare.
Wheeler wrote one of the most important manuals on the effectiveness of biological and chemical weapons.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I agree that the news stories I saw on him made me initially believe he had dementia, however, I am very intrigued by the fact they haven't said how he died, visible gun shot wounds, stabbing, choking, no markings, nothing has been mentioned.

I also find it interesting that he asked a random pharmacist for a ride, granted he had been to the pharmacy before, but it was not his typical pharmacy. Now, I've been going to the same pharmacy since I needed a pharmacy so about 6 years, I know everyone there, I'm on a first name basis with the pharmacist and generally engage in non medicine chatter, but I would never ask him to leave work and give me ride, unless something was terribly amiss. They also didn't seem to mention how he got to the pharmacy to begin with.

Everything keeps saying is was confused, very confused, but not drunk. It just all seems very odd, for so much info being released they really haven't said much of anything.

edit to add: I'm not buying the dementia thing as he was still employed and I believed he would have been relived of his job if he weren't mentally competent.
edit on 6-1-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Also, if a person is walking around confused, disoriented and you suspect dementia or illness would not the average person call the authorities, I know I would I wouldnt want something to happen to them. Perhaps the parking guard was unfamiliar, but the pharmacist?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Here is the link to the Newark Police webpage....you can click on "press releases" for the latest info
www.cityofnewarkde.us...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Two trash bins at the rear of a bank are just yards away from two surveillance cameras

Tons of surveillance cameras these days so I'm sure this has to have been recorded...However I can recall back in the early 90's a govt official of some sort was found dead on the steps to be building he worked in, stabbed I think in view of a couple of cameras, but the tapes were blank when reviewed.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
www.eutimes.net...

shocking report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Foreign Military Intelligence Directorate (GRU) states that one of the United States top experts in biological and chemical weapons was brutally murdered after he threatened to expose a US Military test of poison gas that killed hundreds of thousands of animals in Arkansas this past week.

According to this report, John P. Wheeler III, Special Assistant to the Secretary of the Air Force, Washington, D.C. from 2005-2008, when he became the Special Assistant to the Acting Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Installations, Logistics and Environment, was found brutally murdered and dumped in a landfill, and as we can read as reported by Fox News:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

Here is a link to what the CDC says about phosgene and exposure in humans.

I think IF there had been a leak, and it was large enough to kill the birds (leaving out everywhere else this is happening) humans would most definitely have been effected.

The immediate signs and symptoms of exposure aren't really consistent with colds or flu, note the burning sensations, I'm sure we would've seen people coming forward, especially if there were really that many people outside blowing off fireworks.

Immediate signs and symptoms of phosgene exposure * During or immediately after exposure to dangerous concentrations of phosgene, the following signs and symptoms may develop: o Coughing o Burning sensation in the throat and eyes o Watery eyes o Blurred vision o Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath o Nausea and vomiting o Skin contact can result in lesions similar to those from frostbite or burns o Following exposure to high concentrations of phosgene, a person may develop fluid in the lungs (pulmonary edema) within 2 to 6 hours. * Exposure to phosgene may cause delayed effects that may not be apparent for up to 48 hours after exposure, even if the person feels better or appears well following removal from exposure. Therefore, people who have been exposed to phosgene should be monitored for 48 hours afterward. Delayed effects that can appear for up to 48 hours include the following: o Difficulty breathing o Coughing up white to pink-tinged fluid (a sign of pulmonary edema) o Low blood pressure o Heart failure * Showing these signs or symptoms does not necessarily mean that a person has been exposed to phosgene.

edit on 6-1-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2011 by searching4truth because: to fix link

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

If it were a professional job, it seems they would have been smarter in disposing of the body in regards to cameras.....but like you said they are everywhere!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join