It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video footage shows Wheeler wandering hours before his death

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Yes yes yes.....they could have thought since he was in a landfill he was murdered....but....he could have gotten into the dumpster himself...so wouldn't the police think of that? There had to be another reason (body trauma which couldn't have been caused by the dumpster being dumped, etc.)....... for them to suspect murder. Perhaps footage DOES exist of the outside of the parking lot which shows something to lead them to that conclusion....which is why we are not seeing it, as it would be considered evidence.

edit on 10-1-2011 by StealthyKat because: add content

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by woodwytch

I was just about to post the same thing. Last night, it occurred to me that I was seeing non stop coverage of the shootings, and nothing of this. My gut says there is a connection....even if the connection is just that this was a distraction attempt.

Yes, it just seems all very neat and tidy in the sense that there was this awful shooting event where innocent people were killed and Giffords remarkable almost miraculous survival, after a bullet literally passes through her brain ... but luckily the shooter was captured at the scene and the story stay at the top of the list because there is new information coming in all the time none stop ... meanwhile the Wheeler case slips away into obscurity.

People overall are very fickle creatures and soon switch interest when something is being constantly put in front of them (like the Giffords shooting) ... in no time at all they forget all about the previous news item that had held there attention.

Now, maybe I spend too much time on ATS and I am becoming over analytical and suspicious ... but for me this just seems far too much of a coincidence.

I think it is important to keep the Wheeler case visible because there are far far too many loose end for it to be aloud to slip away peacefully and without question.

Something is not right about it !

Woody

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2Faced
Who did the video recording? First I thought it was a security cam, but the way it moves and wobbles leads me to think it was jerry springers camera-man. If he was filmed by something other then a regular security cam, I suspect there is a big fat smelly rat in the kitchen.

I am glad I am not the not the only one to notice that. A security cam is BOLTED to the wall and this looks like it was done with a hand held camera. It is all over the place. Something odd going on here.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

OK, that explains the camera jumping around.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
You know what the worst thing in this case is now? That it will be covered and dismissed because of the TUCSON massacre... Wheeler will be forgotten about, he/his case will be simply thrown in the trash (no pun)... RIP Wheeler sorry justice will not be served for you.
edit on 10-1-2011 by MisterCrowley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Not overly suspicious at all. I agree 100%....and when the next big story happens, they will move on and forget these shootings...sad really.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
First I would like to apologize in case what I'm posting has already been done, but I'm in quite a rush and don't have time to read through all 12 pages.
That being said...

It has come to my attention by a close friend that John P. Wheeler could very well be the son of John Archibald Wheeler, renowned physicist who worked on the Manhattan Project.
john archibald wheeler wikipedia
This man was extremely influential and contributed very much to physics as we know it, including black holes things. Perhaps time travel as well...?
According to the bio page he left his work at universities in 1944 to help on the Manhattan project. However, no mention of a son is mentioned whatsoever.
Now John P. Wheeler
John P. Wheeler III wiki
On John P. Wheeler's page, no specific father or mother is named, however, his father is said to have "died in the battle of bulge in december 1944" at the time of this birth. "his father was later found out to be alive".

Convenient? I haven't traced the geneological records yet but would like to try soon. Not sure if I have the resource to get it officially however.

Also found on another site is someone who has traced genealogy of John Archibald Wheeler and finds she shares an ancestry with him directly, and in that line of descent is also contained the John Deere and also the subject of the Crucible, his great great ...something aunt was hanged at the witch trials.
geneaology, last paragraph

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by skylightsintheillions

EXCELLENT! I was going to look into this as well....while doing a search I kept coming across this man...I am going to look into this more. Thankyou for posting this!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Was doing a little research on John Arichibald Wheeler and John P Wheeler family connections, and my antivirus pops up with an intrusion attempt! So I went elaswhere.....no info on that yet, but here is a lot of info on John P Wheeler....it's a pdf, but interesting if you would like to know his invovlements with the miltary and warfare etc....
www.sldinfo.com...

Here is the main page of which he is part of....
www.sldinfo.com...
edit on 10-1-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I'll look into it as well, but just based on name I doubt our Wheeler is the son of JAW, for one reason. To be the third the child shares first, middle, and surname with the father, and their middles were different. I highly doubt it was a conspiracy from birth.

But without specific reference to parents it's worth a look.

JAW was a professor at Princeton from 1938-1976, he was never missing or thought dead.
edit on 10-1-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterCrowley
You know what the worst thing in this case is now? That it will be covered and dismissed because of the TUCSON massacre... Wheeler will be forgotten about, he/his case will be simply thrown in the trash (no pun)... RIP Wheeler sorry justice will not be served for you.
edit on 10-1-2011 by MisterCrowley because: (no reason given)

I said this in a post on the previous page and commented that it seems very convienient just as people were starting to dig deeper into the Wheeler case ... nothing more newsworthy than a shooting where innocent people get killed to detract from something they want to hide in the 'old news' pile.

Woody

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth

I'll look into it as well, but just based on name I doubt our Wheeler is the son of JAW, for one reason. To be the third the child shares first, middle, and surname with the father, and their middles were different. I highly doubt it was a conspiracy from birth.

But without specific reference to parents it's worth a look.

JAW was a professor at Princeton from 1938-1976, he was never missing or thought dead.
edit on 10-1-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

Right, as I said, based on that site, I was suggesting that what John P Wheeler's mother was told of his 'disappearance' would be a story in this scenario. Not the truth.

Imagine, would she be informed her husband was working on a top-secret nuclear weapons program?
AND
If she was, would that also be the official story? I think not.

In response to another poster, I noticed the difference in middle names and it threw me a bit but it's a bit strange to me nonetheless.

In response to yet another post;
If it was true that John A Wheeler was his father it wouldn't suggest "a conspiracy from the start" as suggested.
It would just add some very interesting links and leads for investigation.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

If he did give the vending machine a seconds look, it could've been cause the old guy was hungry or thirsty depending on what kind of machine it was?
Probably in the following millisecond realised he had no money anyway, so leant on it for a second and then walked on?
( I'd assume with all the wondering around he did over the day, he didn't eat or drink much? So it is feasible he could've been hungry or thirsty or both)

And just to add, it is possible that Wheeler was on medication which is why could have gone to the chemist. And realised that he had no money so asked for a lift instead.
And as for the hotel, if he knew he was in danger or someone was after him, going home if alone would be the last thing he would want to do.
He also could have spent all of his money on the hotel bill which is why he no money for the chemist OR for the vending machine?
Just a thought.......

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

This is a bit of a stretch, but I keep thinking he wasn't looking for change, but maybe something that someone was suppose to have left for him....like a key or something. The simplest answer is usually the correct one though.....so it could have been change. Just thought I would throw that out there.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed that there is almost no new news on this case? Before those shootings, you could type in his name all kinds of things came up....I am having trouble finding anythig NEW since Jaunuary 7! Every article is just the same old thing.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hi everyone....As some of you may know, I watch Nasa's live feed from the Space Station a lot. I regularly record video from it. One particular video stood out. This relates to the dying birds and then the theory that maybe Wheeler knew something. This video could just be some kind of reflection, but I'm not sure. I am going to post videos I take on this thread daily www.abovetopsecret.com... I catch some pretty cool videos, and I hope to catch something which could verify things (such as an unusual clouds/bird deaths.) so check it out because it related to this in my opinion......

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

yeah I just saw something on CNN, it is currently 12:45 am where I am at. They said the official cause of death of blunt force trauma following an assault.

This www.nytimes.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/29/us/29brfs-Landfill.html was put up just after midnight NYC time.

I find it interesting that they were waiting for toxicology reports for the cause of death, but didn't say if he was dirty or clean. Do you need a tox report to know someone had their head bashed in? I mean sure he could've been a drunk or a druggie (or drugged by someone else
) but the cause of death would be a brink to the dome (or whatever). It just doesn't really make sense.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Thanks for posting an update,
,though your link isn't working to well.

I think they may have been waiting for the tox report to see if he possibly was drugged by something placed in his drink or food. If determined he was drugged that way then maybe they could of narrowed down where that took place and possibly by whom.

star for your post.

Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BuzzingOn

Thanks for posting an update,
,though your link isn't working to well.

I think they may have been waiting for the tox report to see if he possibly was drugged by something placed in his drink or food. If determined he was drugged that way then maybe they could of narrowed down where that took place and possibly by whom.

star for your post.

Bzzzzzzz

Thanks, here's a correct link. www.nytimes.com...
Is it just me or is anyone else having a problem with the link button? It's been happening to me a lot lately and copy and paste really isn't that difficult.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Still trying to find news....no easy task though. It just amazes me that ever since the Arizona shootings, this story just vanished! Here is the most I have been able to find, which is not any more than the previous posts really.....still waiting on the tox.

www.delawareonline.com...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join