It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video footage shows Wheeler wandering hours before his death

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
And the coverup takes shape www.cbsnews.com...

His death was quickly ruled a homicide, but a criminologist told "The Early Show on Saturday Morning" authorities may have moved too quickly in that declaration, and that there are other plausible possible causes of death.

In a new development that's raising even more questions, a local TV station is reporting that Wheeler's cell phone was found inside that home.

On "The Early Show on Saturday Morning," criminologist Casey Jordan. of Western Connecticut State University, in Danbury, pointed out that authorities called Wheeler's death a homicide within 24 hours of his body being found. "That's a logical thing to assume," she told co-anchor Rebecca Jarvis, "based on the fact that his body was n a dump and had been placed in a dumpster. But, we still don't know the actual cause of death. To be honest, that's a little bit of a jump. Usually, you know the cause of death before you decide the manner of death is a homicide. That was, of course, before we had seen the (surveillance) footage (and) we understood about this disoriented state that happened in the two days before he was found. "And I wouldn't be surprised if they end up changing that after they get the toxicology reports come back. I think the autopsy isn't complete and we need more details before we decide whether or not he was murdered. "What's confusing to me is that, usually, you know that (someone was killed) because you have something like a gunshot wound, stabbing wounds, bludgeoning -- something that clearly could not have been self-induced. But no details like that have been released.

Is it incorrect to assume that if the medical examiner says it is a homicide there must be some sort of physical wound indicating so (bullet wound, stab wound, etc)? Let's pretend he did have stroke or some medical condition that led to the confusion, would that change the fact he was shot, and the shooting caused his death? It would still be a homicide, the only explanation that may come is why he looked confused, but not how he died. The m.e. would label the death a homicide based solely on where the body was found.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by metodex

Doubt it, they already have her murderer in custody. www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

This may sound a little out there, but people keep bringing it up....he passes the vending machine and checks the change slot. My first thought was not that he was looking for change, but that he was looking for something someone was supposed to leave for him...it wasn't there, and that's why he looks out the door and throws up his arms like "what do I do now!".....I think POSSIBLY someone was supposed to "help" him, and whoever it was never showed up. Someone else was following him, and he knew if he didn't find what/who he was searching for, he was doomed. It just seemed as though he was looking for help of some kind or someone. Maybe that's why he seemed confused/angry.....You know like when you are waiting on someone to meet you somewhere. Notice I said POSSIBLY....just a thought, not fact.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Here is something interesting....they found a cabbie's phone number in Wheeler's cell phone, and he says he feels like they are targeting him? They searched his home, questioned his wife...he says he never gave him a ride or even knew of him...yet his number was on Wheeler's cell phone?

www.usatoday.com...
edit on 9-1-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
has a toxicology report been released on Wheeler

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I saw that too and thought it was odd. I have a number to a cab company, but not to specific cabbie, they just send someone. Also, the cabbie said he never picked him up and didn't know him. That is beyond odd if he was Wheeler preferred cab driver, enough to have his number for fairs (I would assume) the driver would know him, maybe not by name, but definitely by address. I'd be looking twice at the cabbie too.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

No not yet, I thinks it usually takes 14 to 30 days for it to be completed and released.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

No ....nothing yet but I can't wait.....though I doubt we will hear the truth. I'll have more tomorrow hopefully! Thanks for stopping by....leaving for work...see all tomorrow!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Indeed....I am going to see what else I can find and post soon....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst

when he is bending over i see a shadow that apears from some one else on the other side
,hes not alone.

I saw that first time too....

If you look at the video at 0:16 to the lower left of the screen outside (at window ledge level) you can distinctly see a SHADOW MOVE quickly out of camera range.
From 0:16 until 0:50 he is shouting and gesturing to this person who's moved further away from the building.
So he's not ranting and raving at nothing. He's doing it to the person that was there.

Again look at 0:16 and you'll see the shadow move.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Yes....even at the very beginning, he looks out that door...and then turning his head nervously to the door....after the interaction with the woman at the desk, he goes down the hall to the other door and shuts it, throwing up his arms...someone was with him or after him...I am convinced of that.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Here is a timeline of John Wheeler's activities that are known as of January 5....the thing that caught my eye was the fact that his TV was blaring for days...that seems odd....not that it means anything....but this whole story is odd!

Times and locations in John P. Wheeler III case
www.delawareonline.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

It is odd, assuming the worker was in the home, I initially thought that he simply had it on. However, in addition to the loud t.v. wouldn't the neighbors have heard tools (hammer,drills, etc)? Although, we do not know if anyone else lived there either, their children/grandchild whatever, the only thing we know is Wheeler was not there, nor was his wife as she was in NYC.

What is disturbing me at the moment is that on Dec. 31st when the body was found, it was a homicide. After the body was IDed on Jan. 2 ehhh perhaps they made a mistake. I'm sorry, but finding out who the person is does not effect how they died.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The have cameras inside the place, but not outside? thats odd

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
cameras outside could see maybe, who or what he was pointing at* he went downstairs and closed the door, in that disorientated act. HE knew i think, someone, or a few were coming for him. he was acting as if he was literally druged* under the inlfuence of aything...but was consious enough to be paranoid about something!
Other other thing is...mauybe he was under the influence or alzimers? and foudn his way somehow to the landfill? whcih i think is very unlikely.
my grandfatehr had alzhemers, and one morning went wandering off half consisouly in a cold moring and passed out in the middle of the street..so i guess it could be possible..but landfills were used by the MOB for body disposal for many many decades* cant imagine the CIA being that sloppy and lazy..

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

I think the issue most of us are having with the dementia theory is that it was completely unnoticed by anyone with contact with him, his spouse, friends, neighbors, employer, no one noticed anything.

The second issue is that is would be extraordinarily rare for a person at the beginning stages of dementia to be completely disoriented for a solid two days, normally at some point they come back to their "right" mind and realize something is amiss, missing large amounts of time and such.

None of that seems to have occurred here, if the dementia theory is to be believed it would have had to come on fast and hard with zero warning signs. Which is very much out of the ordinary. That is why many are suggesting that perhaps he was drugged, or something, who knows.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by metodex
I wonder if Wheeler's death and Gabrielle Gifford's are connected.
Is there a link between them? meetings? were they friends? their families knew each other?
a lot to think here,research

I don't think there is a link per-se ... but I do think that it's very convienient how since the Giffords shooting the attention has been distracted from the events surrounding Wheeler's death ... I'm genuinely surprised that no-one seems to have picked-up on this.

Whilst all eyes are on news of the shooting ... the Wheeler case is happily slipping into the shadows ... have to wonder if this is merely a coincidence ... or not maybe !!!

Now that would be a conspiracy to debate.

Woody

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I was just about to post the same thing. Last night, it occurred to me that I was seeing non stop coverage of the shootings, and nothing of this. My gut says there is a connection....even if the connection is just that this was a distraction attempt.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Every garage I have ever been in has had both. Where is the footage of the outside? There has to be some...If there was someone trailing him or waiting for him they would be on tape. I think I just answered my own question....

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

The problem with that is the fact that he would have to be in advanced stages to behave that way if it were that. What I mean is people would have noticed signs of forgetfulness, trouble finding words when speaking etc....way before this....and no one did.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join