It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video footage shows Wheeler wandering hours before his death

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

He could have been a whistleblower for wikileaks. And maybe the TPTB took him out.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lightworker2011

He isnt putting any weight on it so i dont think he is keeping balance.. Maybe he just randomly touches them. The reason i thought he checking for change is because he does look at the machine while walking past.. Thats another thing a normal person would not do if just keeping balance.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Faced
Who did the video recording? First I thought it was a security cam, but the way it moves and wobbles leads me to think it was jerry springers camera-man. If he was filmed by something other then a regular security cam....

Wow...that is a REALLY good catch! I've worked semi-professionally for years, off and on as a camera man and editor/director. I'm surprised I didn't notice this myself!! I can say with a fair amount of experience in such matters under my belt...that the footage does indeed look suspect. That is if they are claiming that it is security cam footage, which seems to be the case. It really does seem to be a handheld camera. Of course there is a possibility that the footage was edited later. I know with some software you can take a still camera shot and give it a 'bumpy' hand-held look. But assuming they did this to the footage...WHY?.....and WHO? It would seem to be pointless, unless some news guy was overstepping his bounds and trying to get a bit too creative with the report. Deciding it simply looked better all jumpy like that. That seems quite a long shot though...A much better answer is as U have suggested...its a hand held camera. I should add that even if this was one of those security cams that can pan and zoom remotely, it should still look very smooth...as if its on a tripod. This footage simply doesn't. I was originally going to post a skeptical remark about all of this...until I read your post. Now I'm getting seriously perplexed! Perhaps there IS something to this after all!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!
me and a friend were watching salvia vids the other day, because we hear about it, but we're not sure what it's all about. TPTB are throwing so many new things on the streets these days, I can hardly keep up. (I got teenagers) Anyway, he looks like he is on salvia, or cloud nine, or some other legal potpourri, or bath salts combo. Did he smoke cigars? because it wouldn't take much to lace one.

It looks more like hes on '___'. Anyway, TPTB certainly are NOT throwing out drugs like slavia on to the streets, there is a reason '___' and '___' are highly illegal(Im sure its a matter of time before salvia gets on the controlled substances list), TPTB are afraid of such drugs.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightworker2011
As for the parking attendant lady, she continually makes mistakes in her speech. I think they didn't give her enough time to reherse. She gets the date wrong, the time wrong, calls him a young man, etc. And why doesn't she offer to help this limping man with no shoe who she says is apparently confused? Would a normal person just let the man go back into the cold limping and confused?? And how does a parking attendant who most likely works just one shift, know everyone who parks in their garage?

The parking lot attendant's behavior is, in my view, typical. In my experience in the Washington, D.C. area people in these sorts of positions, whether it is a parking lot attendant or the gal at the Avis counter, will do as little as possible to help you, the bare minimum to complete the transaction. As likely as not they are behind bullet proof glass, and they certainly would not offer any extra help. Their words are short. They will answer your question as concisely as possible. They act as if they want as little to do with you as possible.

I know the gal was animated and talkative with a camera in her face, but behind the counter you likely would not even get a smile out of her.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

The conspiracy deepens......in this footage www.youtube.com... the shake is mysteriously gone!!!!
So what does that mean? Either, as I suggested (almost jokingly) before...some guy in the newsroom, decided that security footage needed to be 'spiced up' by using a software program to add that Blair Witch Handheld feel to it....OR someone used similar software to REMOVE the shake and stablize the image. Either way is equally possible. Both speak to how much the Media is willing to spice up News Footage with Special effects...I mean if they take the time to add Special Effects to freakin' SECURITY CAM footage, then what else do they do?!?! Otherwise if its not that, then it suggests that someone noticed that the footage didn't look like Security Footage...and "Fixed" that problem by digitally stabalizing the image so we would not get suspicious. Although one is quite a bit worse than the other, both IMHO show the Media overstepping their bounds in the manipulation of footage.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
the one video is a video recording of the TV. the other isnt. thats why it is gone. read the thread.
edit on 1/7/2011 by homeskillet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
From Usatoday :

"I was closing down the garage and the older guy came knocking on the window," said 33-year-old Iman Goldsborough, the Colonial Parking attendant who spoke with Wheeler through a glass window. "He said he just wanted to come in and get warm before he paid for his ticket."

Goldsborough said she found it strange the man was walking with his shoe in his hand and had no coat on, only a sport jacket over his white button-down shirt. That day's high was 40 degrees and the low was 22.

"I told him that if he shut those doors he could get warm in here," she said motioning to the foyer door.

But Wheeler walked passed the door, into the area with the automated parking payment machines and into an elevator.

Wheeler left the building about 20 to 30 minutes later.

*** Hmmm, Question, this doesnt match the video.

When she tells him to close the door he quickly looks down the hall at the door then back again and POINTS at her and I imagine he would say something like "you've got it" (I'll go close that door), "ok thanks".
Right after he points at her (and says "you've got it"(maybe)) you can almost see a hint of a courteous smile (maybe!)
He then walks down the hallway past the machines and CLOSES the door after which he turns and WAVES at either the woman or the camera (he may have seen the monitor behind the class window where the woman was sitting)

I have trouble seeing anything wierd here, his movements are a bit jerky but thats about it (?)

But Wheeler walked passed the door, into the area with the automated parking payment machines and into an elevator.

Did she mean a different door and he thought she meant the other door?

Does he HAVE TO BE a secret undercover spy/agent/wistleblower? And if he was then why does he HAVE to be looking over his shoulder trying to avoid some hollywoodesque government sponsored killer in this video?
Maybe he has no idea whats about to happen to him yet.

Poor guy, anyway.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Did anybody who knows anything about Eye Accessing Cues notice that this woman who was interviewed at the parking lot, the attendant, may well have been lying. Notice how her eyes move to top right indicating that she is trying to imagine a scenario rather than recalling it! What say? This is backed by her frequent verbal hesitations and mistakes! Hmmmm.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
No timestamps, No audio, shaky cameras, couldn't see the attendant behind the glass, no real proof of positive identity....even if it was taken by the security guard with a personal camera it doesn't seem to add up. never see a border of the tv screen or hear a sound (audio could have been taken out of course so sorta a moot point) and I didn't notice any glares on the screen...If the video ends with him entering an elevator shaft what about the video of him leaving? I doubt those are the only 2 cameras in the building...I doubt that's the last ANYONE saw of him there.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dennislp3

look at my post above. you should really go back and read the whole thread.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

911 is the new Kenneddy and bin laden/ muslims are the new Oswald. Israel is the new cuba and the mossad are the new anti castros. The pentagon is the new Jack Ruby and all we need is a Jim Garrison; it is not Julian Assange. Figure it out because some names still remained the same lol. Wake up, they are becoming very bold.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Ok, so the articles are now saying that the police have footage of him stumbling around the Nemours Building in Wilmington, but they are not releasing it, as yet. After googling the building I found out that it is attached through an underground tunnel to the Hotel du Pont which is where he mentioned he was staying. He also must have had a credit card with him, in addition to his $120, as a basic room, for one person, on a Saturday night will run you $409.00 plus taxes and surcharges.

It was stated in previous reports that he had exactly $120 on his body, this tells me that the motive in his murder was not a robbery or robbery gone awry. If the person(s) had time to lift him into the dumpster, they definitely had time to reach into his pocket and grab the wallet.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
May be Wheeler knows details about planet X and want to talk about this, and this is cause of killing him.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
A few weeks ago, this kid from my city disappeared. I didn't know him personally, but he was a friend of a friend and ran in similar circles to some of my high school friends.

Anyways...He disappeared on a Saturday night around 3 am. He was out with friends, and he went outside for a smoke and just vanished. Nobody knew where he went.

A few days later, they find his body on the shore of a small river about 30 minutes away from where he disappeared. He had all his money, wallet, and posessions.

Fast forward 3-4 days and they recovered security footage of him behaving similarly to the guy in this video. Walking around dazed and confused. Then some eye-witness reports of him walking into a corner store at 5 am and asking strange questions. People said they saw him walking around, looking very confused, falling down several times, etc...

The police did not see any footprints in the snow from where he was recovered, aside from his. They say it looks like he tried to cross the frozen river, fell through the ice a few times, and eventually died of hypthermia once he got to the shore.

This was your average everyday 27 year old. Not a drug user, apparently, and his friends say he was not drunk or anything when he left the restaurant.

This video reminds me a lot of the security cam footage they found of the kid I mentioned above.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Stroke or poison.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet
reply to post by Dennislp3

look at my post above. you should really go back and read the whole thread.

My bad....I spose after about page 7 I was ready to post cause I was under time constraints

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Here's some interesting info on the effects of phosgene in relation to the Wheeler-chemical warfare agents-mysterious recent bird deaths that maybe someone here can perhaps use to join the dots?

en.wikipedia.org...

Phosgene is an insidious poison as the odor may not be noticed and symptoms may be slow to appear.[13] Phosgene can be detected at 0.4 ppm, which is four times the Threshold Limit Value. Its high toxicity arises by the action of the phosgene on the proteins in the pulmonary alveoli, which are the site of gas exchange: Their damage disrupts the blood-air barrier, causing suffocation. It reacts with the amines of the proteins, causing crosslinking via formation of urea-like linkages, in accord with the reactions discussed above. Phosgene detection badges are worn by those at risk of exposure.[2]

Sodium bicarbonate may be used to neutralise liquid spills of phosgene. Gaseous spills may be mitigated with ammonia.[14]

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

Thanks for the post!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I wonder if Wheeler's death and Gabrielle Gifford's are connected.
Is there a link between them? meetings? were they friends? their families knew each other?
a lot to think here,research

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join