It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Large Hadron Collider Must Be Stopped Right Now along with HAARP!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
LHC and frequency are terms not that easy to link. Lets assume you mean frequency just talking about HAARP, but then Ionosphere and birds are terms not that easy to link either...

Truth is like a Rubik's Cube if you align what you want it may not fit.

edit on 7-1-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by dereks

TROLLING THREAD WRECKERS!!!!
Read the QUOTED first post!!!

I know exactly what its capable of and theyre using it or another causing the chaos. IM DENYING YOUR IGNORANCE!!

haha yeah and most of us are denying yours!

get a grip paranoya is not a good look...probly should do bit more research for your next thread this one is absurd and far from the truth

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
jazz chill!
remember that you may be casting pearls before swine here
haters gonna hate and if they're getting paid...

S&F

here are some links concerning the use of vibration/frequencies for medical purposes
however if you could find freq for birds insides, hemoglobin...
or GMO seeds

Forbidden Cures

look up Dr. Royal Rife and Dr. Hulda Clark
has any body else read about their work and immediately thought about the medical technology from Star Trek

websites not bad either; though some of the stuff is quite fringe
Educate Yourself

HAARP=> um... if you pump energy into a system your gonna cause a reaction.

Not necessarily That energy has to be "coupled" into the "system": an example: Put empty tupperware into your kitchen 1500 Watt microwave oven andthe container doesn't get hot. The energy doesn't affect plastic molecules.only water and fats.

LHC if you could duplicate the conditions of the universes creation to the point of creating one...
though I'm more inclined towards the attempting to breach the gates to allow THEM into our universe view on LHC.

jazz, always remember: if you ignore them...

implied.facepalm.de...

edit on 6-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit

edit on 7-1-2011 by 46ACE because: facepalm

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Thanks for the link, plenty to read there.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

OK Jazz.... I'll bite...

So the only question I have, can't we just go outside and measure these frequencies? Even if humans can't hear it, we do have instruments that can pick up extremely high frequencies.

Also I have to say, I do think that the LHC and HAARP has the potential to be more than what they seem to be…

Oh.. S&F
edit on 7-1-2011 by Nightfury because: S&F

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

reply to post by 46ACE

Thanks for the link, plenty to read there.

short concise and to the point.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Whats so impossible? Really?
Im of the opinion that the likes of HAARP and The Large Hadron Collider can only have a negative effect. I believe that they are both being used in a way that is detrimental to Earth, animals and humans. I also believe that they are filling everyone with crap.
I dont believe any of the bs, i stand by what i have said and will continue to do so until proven otherwise.
Those of you that think im wrong well,.......prove me wrong.

They are devastating the planet. I also believe that both of these and the others globally are somehow decieving us and keeping the planet as a form of prison using these.
You may all mock and criticise feel free and mock my ignorance but how can you be so sure that the evidence you supply is so legit, considering its the ones causing the crap supplying you with their information?
And im stupid or ignorant? Atleast im going off what i was given, and it all feels wrong to me.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

you dont need to believe the BS they feed you..most of us dont...but most of us dont believe your BS either and yours is FAR further from the truth than theirs its ridiculous and just plain paranoya.

if your so desperate to stop it then do somethin...i dare ya...but going on the reception this thread has got ur on ur own.

and as for proving you wrong...with such far fetched...childlike claims like the ones your making its 100% entirely YOUR job to prove you right...not ours to prove otherwise....and your OP is FAAARRRRR from evidence...its nonsense

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

You're like a screeching forum banshee. You need to read about all of the information concerning HAARP and the Hadron Collider, the technology involved, etc. Get a really good grasp on the information, and only then can you refute them with logic and reasoning, but do so by conveying your position in a clear, calm, and respectful manner. Not by referring to people who disagree with you as trolls and claiming yourself to be right and your opponent's to be wrong. It's childish.
edit on 7-1-2011 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

If you had any factual scientific information/data/sources/ANYTHING to go along with what you are saying then maybe you'd have a premise for your "point".

Don't tell people you are "denying their ignorance" when they are just questioning you.

You're coming off a bit paranoid and cwaaazy.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

reply to post by dereks

TROLLING THREAD WRECKERS!!!!
Read the QUOTED first post!!!

I know exactly what its capable of and theyre using it or another causing the chaos. IM DENYING YOUR IGNORANCE!!

I don't think he trolled you as much as he simply disagreed with your assessments.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Whats so impossible? Really?
Im of the opinion that the likes of HAARP and The Large Hadron Collider can only have a negative effect. I believe that they are both being used in a way that is detrimental to Earth, animals and humans. I also believe that they are filling everyone with crap.
I dont believe any of the bs, i stand by what i have said and will continue to do so until proven otherwise.
Those of you that think im wrong well,.......prove me wrong....

Wait -- so you are saying that you don't have any specific scientific reason to believe this, but you state the LHC is doing things that has a negative effect on the world...
...then you ask us to prove to you that it isn't.

How the heck are we supposed to prove a vague argument like that?? Please tell us specifically what the LHC is supposedly doing that is harmful to the world (and how it is doing it) so we can investigate your claims.

edit on 1/7/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

It's the damn frequencies!

On a serious note OP, why would ''they'' want to destroy earth?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Jazz, it might do you a bit of good to read this link

5 Myths About the Large Hadron Collider

And this one, dated 17th dec 2010

No Black Holes Found at LHC Yet
edit on 7/1/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Not necessarily That energy has to be "coupled" into the "system": an example: Put empty tupperware into your kitchen 1500 Watt microwave oven and the container doesn't get hot. The energy doesn't affect plastic molecules.only water and fats.

true however, tupperware is designed not to be affected, if you hit it with the correct ultrasound frequency it will disintegrate, or use a magnifying glass to focus sunlight [higher electromagnetic/light frequency] and it'll melt. its like shattering a glass with a high enough sound pitch. HAARP fires EM energy;

the ionosphere is a portion of the upper atmosphere, between the thermosphere and the exosphere, distinguished because it is ionized by solar radiation. It plays an important part in atmospheric electricity and forms the inner edge of the magnetosphere. It has practical importance because, among other functions, it influences radio propagation to distant places on the Earth.

its not made out of tupperware.

I'm more inclined towards the attempting to breach the gates to allow THEM into our universe view on LHC.

not agreeing just pointing out that if scientists could duplicate creation of a universe and it were to suddenly inflate it could either "overwrite" our own or cause a serious displacement not that Ithink we're anywhere close to that kind of accomplishment. so I will repeat myself:

I'm more inclined towards the attempting to breach the gates to allow THEM into our universe view on LHC.

jazz, always remember: if you ignore them...

is a reference to trolls there has been a massive influx lately, please don't consider yourself alluded to.

Originally posted by jazz10 reply to post by 46ACE Thanks for the link, plenty to read there.

i suspect jazz10 was referring to the links I provided:Forbidden Cures and not your implied whatever.
unless he's a Veeerryy slow reader.

i think much of this fear is religious/mythological
the idea that we shouldn't be trying to discover the origin of the Kosmos and what came before it
cause god created a special hell for those who ask certain questions before he created the universe

in 20th century american pop-mythology there is the story of Krona and the classic image that follows:
The Hand at the Beginning of the Multiverse:

edit on 7-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added stuff

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Let me guess, jazz10... you are an armchair scientist?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
wow i allways love to learn about Tesla, but i don't know why everone is being so negitive here, i doubt anyone of us really know what HARP and the LCC are capibale of or what there true purpose is the goverment sure isn't going to tell us the truth i remember reading a article about when they sent atomic bombs into the ionosphere just to see what would happen. or the first atomic bomb they didnt even know if the chain reaction would stop but still the had to see even at the risk of destroying the world... i tell you the people running this show are crazy, and just why do we need a colider or HARP any way i am sure my taxes helped fund it but it will never help me. but there is nothing we are going to do to stop them, its there game and they make the rules . so sit back and enjoy the ride...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

aren't we all?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

reply to post by fordrew

aren't we all?

No. Some of us here on ATS are scientists or engineers. I am an engineer. The LHC will not kill anyone and will certainly not destroy the earth...
edit on 7-1-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

HEART = EARTH

;-)

Spread the word !

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join