It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Large Hadron Collider Must Be Stopped Right Now along with HAARP!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by bluemirage5

If i knew that my friend i would do it. The only thing i think is make as many aware as possible. Someones messing around with the frequecies some way or another.
I know im right here.
Thread on second page due to trolling and no genuine established ATSers.

Atleast im trying to do something.
Its the least i can do.

Lol do you listen to yourself while you type?

It sounds like this:

OMG Something somewhere is happening, I know it is, I don't know what else is going on but it has to be!!! Someone Stop it NOW!!! PLEASE GOD!!! Stop the madness!!! Make them stop, I know they're doing something!!!

Really, take a step back, it's too early for april fools day jokes...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

reply to post by pazcat

They are using the likes of the Large Hadron Collider to generate a frequency that is capable of splitting the planet like an apple. Its happening right now. Now i dont know if there are only the LHC and HAARP but i believe theres atleast 1 more....there has to be.

Cite your sources for this claim please, real ones, not conspiracy sites.

Im no scientist in fact far from. Actually im pleased i aint any part of that field because when the shtf those that caused this are going to be praying for forgiveness. God is going to tear them a new arse for what they are doing.
Tesla knew thats why he destroyed it.

If your so against science and learning anything from it, how can you pass judgement on something you have zero understanding of? Thats complete an utter nonsense, ignorance.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by jazz10

I'm waiting for a gutsy few Americans to destroy these HAARP places but no one is couragous enough to do it. Can you do it?

The security around places like this make them almost impervious. Operations to take places like that down would need careful coordination and could not be achieved by lone-wolf terrorism. It would need funds and presently, most Americans are broke.

Theoretically speaking of course.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

reply to post by pazcat

Are you serious? You dont understand?

They are using the likes of the Large Hadron Collider to generate a frequency that is capable of splitting the planet like an apple.

My first impression is that you started this thread as a bait, completely in jest.

If you didn't...

Please tell me what frequency it is exactly and what's the scale of energy being released. Absent that, please refrain from polluting ATS.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

reply to post by pazcat

They are using the likes of the Large Hadron Collider to generate a frequency that is capable of splitting the planet like an apple. Its happening right now. Now i dont know if there are only the LHC and HAARP but i believe theres atleast 1 more....there has to be.

Im no scientist in fact far from. Actually im pleased i aint any part of that field because when the shtf those that caused this are going to be praying for forgiveness. God is going to tear them a new arse for what they are doing.
Tesla knew thats why he destroyed it.

I'll be as polite as possible..I know technology can be confusing and scary sounding.. the LHC does not generate "frequencies".

Simple physics aside :why would anyone attempt to split the planet like an apple? We all have to live here even CERN scientists.
You found this Tesla stuff you think nobody else in high energy physics has access to the internet?

The LHC and Haarp are two entirely different aparattus. Haarp is a big radio transmitter.the lhc a "particle accelerator".

"remember big clunky t.v.'s using a cathode ray tube( crt?) the heated cathode element releases electrons the electrons are "accelerated" and steered toward the phosphor on the inside of the crt by magnetism and high voltage potentials.
LHC just accelerates groups of protons samebasic idea. No evil voodoo magic.

Why: In fact the LHC is soopah doopah fine....

edit on 6-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

reply to post by pazcat

They are using the likes of the Large Hadron Collider to generate a frequency that is capable of splitting the planet like an apple.

My first impression is that you started this thread as a bait, completely in jest.

If you didn't...

Please tell me what frequency it is exactly and what's the scale of energy being released. Absent that, please refrain from polluting ATS.

Hmmm "bait":
Interesting article on infowars
RE: the fbi "riling up" (provacatuering) "patsies"for domestic terrorism events. perhaps we are being phished for somebody to go of on a crusade against the haarp facility so dhs gets its funding. ???

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
OP, you keep mentioning "frequencies". Just what kind of frequencies are we talking about here? You mentioned that they are too high to be heard by the human ear. So I'll assume we are talking about pressure waves, and not the electromagnetic spectrum.

Assuming that all that is correct, would you care to explain HOW the LHC or HAARP is creating these ultrasonic pressure waves that somehow are responsible for the death of fish and birds all over the world, and is also going to split the earth in half?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by jazz10

Some of us are aware of whats going on but WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT and how can we STOP IT right NOW?

You could maybe get a petition going? Perhaps a leafleting campaign?
It's weird though, the way security keeps being mentioned in this thread it's almost as if people are suggesting that a group or individual should go and break in to these facilities and blow them up. You'd think that if you guys are the smart ones and have realised that these projects are a threat to the survival of the planet you might choose a less public medium than an internet forum to try and rally up support for an unauthorised armed assault.
It all seems to be a bit of a knee jerk reaction to something you don't understand.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

link   

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Maybe dihydrogen monoxide might scare him just as much? I mean it is used as a coolant in nuclear power plants and has the ability to dissolve more substances than anything else!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Hoskizaki

Well, next time before they target a residential area in Qld, perhaps they should try targeting our dry desert where 3/4 of Australia is unliveable!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyIdiocy4

Is there really any need for ALL CAPS? It's hardly going to make him listen to what you're trying to say

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Duplicate - Pls delete
edit on 7-1-2011 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
What a wonderful opening post, a truly shining example in support of carrying out experiments in secret away from the prying eyes of the uneducated.
Go and get a Phd or at least a degree (In science) and I might actually be interested in your opinion.
Don't worry, God will protect you... Or something.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
reply to post by badw0lf

Maybe dihydrogen monoxide might scare him just as much? I mean it is used as a coolant in nuclear power plants and has the ability to dissolve more substances than anything else!

+100 That crap is in our fruit and baby food! and just washing won't help !!!!!!!!AAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGHHH!!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Oh dear god jazz just stop it now! You thought the password for the wikileaks insurance was an anagram of Julian Assange, so please Jazz stop making pointless threads.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join