It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Large Hadron Collider Must Be Stopped Right Now along with HAARP!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Some of us are aware of whats going on but WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT and how can we STOP IT right NOW?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

By the way Bob Lazaar is a fraud. I have listened to him forever and I have decided that he has as much of a clue as a 7th grade science class coming up with their own theories. Take what ole Bob has to say with a grain of salt.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

TROLLING THREAD WRECKERS!!!!
Read the QUOTED first post!!!

I know exactly what its capable of and theyre using it or another causing the chaos. IM DENYING YOUR IGNORANCE!!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

He went to the gate and sat there like a chump. Then his camera crap went haywire. While you think I know nothing of HAARP, I assure you I spent many a long nights researching this. Jesse did not threaten the security of the installation. So please go do your homework.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Jazz, you need to take a look at what you are saying. I agree that HAARP is capable of all sorts of chaotic deeds, but there has been colliders for decades. I am not trolling your thread. Simply stating that Bob Lazaar is not a reliable source. And for you to say that you have it all figured out is admitting ignorance.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

If i knew that my friend i would do it. The only thing i think is make as many aware as possible. Someones messing around with the frequecies some way or another.
I know im right here.
Thread on second page due to trolling and no genuine established ATSers.

Atleast im trying to do something.
Its the least i can do.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I don't think you really understand the technology. The LHC and HAARP aren't even close to the same thing. So when you say I think there is one more it makes no sense. First off there are many many colliders like the LHC it is just the biggest. HAARP is a completely different thing. The LHC isn't creating atmospheric resonance.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Also.. I haven't seen anyone here trying to troll you. It's just obvious you don't really have a grasp on what these things actually do. You said it yourself, you are far from a scientist. Research them both a little more and come back. I did enjoy reading about Tesla though.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

He did sit there like a chump and then they made his camera go "haywire" in post production.

I never said he threatened security, I said there was no security, because there isn't any.

I've done my homework, perhaps you should read my posts better?

And if you've done you homework, you would know that there is no security there.

edit on 6/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Stand with me not against me. God knows im right.

Oh, I get it now. It's that god fellah again making a pest of himself.

No sir, I will not stand with you, firmly against infact.
Long live the LHC and long live HAARP.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I also enjoy reading into Tesla. If me questioning the OP on his thread makes me a troll, then so be it.
Tesla is absolutly the most imortant scientist of the last several generations.
While you could be right about the frequency thing, we need hard evidence.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Everybody knows and is aware of these things but again....HOW can one stop it? Knowing of and putting a stop to it are two different things. Personally I like mother nature to take it's own course of action.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

In the episode the old man in the town said that security for the installation has gotten stronger. If there is no security then he could have walked right up to the frond door. He did not make it past the gate. This is the definition of security. They kept him from entering the facility. No security??

edit on 6-1-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

reply to post by peter_kandra

This thread here regarding Bob Lazar www.abovetopsecret.com...
He states in a lesson clearly that a particle accelerator could potentialy generate what??

ATS members come on
Youre all cutting corners and not fully reading threads here and obviously skimming through watching the videos that true members have took their time to bring to you. The evidence is ALL ON THIS SITE!
Now come on

Too many strive to prove others wrong when we should be trying to prove that we are right.
We are conspiracy theorists!! We want the truth, but it seems like many dont want or cant handle the truth.

The truth is, they are using these along with possibly The IceCube to kill the planet using frequencies.

We're cutting corners? The OP posted a very brief summary of his opinion along with about 4 pages on Tesla stuff. Bob Lazar? He's about as bad as Al Bielek and the Montauk Project. I think I'd believe Chris Carter and the X-Files before I believed Bob. Sure, particle accelerators have the potential to do a lot of things...some intended and probably some unattended. Yes, a lot of people post a lot of things on this site...but that doesn't mean it's true. I'm sorry, I require unequivocal proof of certain things. The only thing I don't is my belief in God. How is Ice Cube killing the planet? His music and movies are decent.

I honestly don't know anything about that Neutrino detector, so I'll have to research it. How do you feel it's killing the planet?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

A gate is not "well guarded".

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
More pseudo-science to attack the LHC...this is getting kinda boring

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Well we could obviously spend the day discussing this. Just because they were not visible, does not mean that they are not there.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

We could, would be more interesting than what the OP has presented.

Agree to disagree?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Well this is the path that i have chosen and i aint backing down. They are packing the frequencies into the ground causing the earth to bend and break.
They are!! WTF is a matter with you people on here?

So, who can catch lightning in a bottle and set fire to water?
Heres a passed on message, since you cant read how about listening?
www.google.co.uk... usg=AFQjCNGcxtrUw5EXTecRJ9prhx6zV_yTjQ

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Well this is the path that i have chosen and i aint backing down. They are packing the frequencies into the ground causing the earth to bend and break.
They are!! WTF is a matter with you people on here?

So, who can catch lightning in a bottle and set fire to water?
Heres a passed on message, since you cant read how about listening?
www.google.co.uk... usg=AFQjCNGcxtrUw5EXTecRJ9prhx6zV_yTjQ

What's your evidence for those frequencies? Concrete evidence not pure speculation like the stuff you posted previously...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join