It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Large Hadron Collider Must Be Stopped Right Now along with HAARP!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Here it is people. Ive been searching and studying various topics over my time here on ATS and now you and i must spread the word by any means possible.

The Large Hadron Collider and HAARP are whats causing the nightmare scenario that we on Earth are facing.
They are using the frequencies to such a point where they are destroying the planet.
Nikola Tesla destroyed his own work to stop this from happening but they have it and thats whats going on today. You know how opera singers are capable of breaking glass??? Well thats nothing this is capable of destroying the planet and must be stopped. There was a thread on here a while ago regarding a german woman trying to close it down. SHE KNEW WHY!!!!
The birds and fish, the weather and quakes are all caused by a frequency that cannot be heard by the human ear but is devastating.
Ill try to link but here is the copy/paste from the page

TREMENDOUS NEW POWER SOON TO BE UNLEASHED
Nikola Tesla, Starting His 78th Year, Works on Revolutionary Power
Project and Also Is Completing Process for Photographing Thought.

The Kansas City Journal-Post ran this headline on September 10, 1933:

The following are quotes from this newspaper:

'Several of these inventions or discoveries will be looked upon as 'miracles' by many people, for Mr. Tesla has long been a scientist years ahead of his time, one whose advanced theories have alternately stamped him a 'madman' and a wizard. Just as people ridiculed Copernicus' theory of the planetary system, the unenlightened jeered Tesla's pronouncement, years ago regarding cosmic rays. The pathfinder and the pioneer - and Mr. Tesla is both - are always condemned by the masses.'

'Mr. Tesla is the father of the alternating system of power transmission and radio, the induction motor and Tesla coil. Asked about his startling new scientific discoveries, one of which concerns the 'photographing of thought,' which will, he maintains, bring about a tremendous social revolution, he said:
'My first and most important discovery concerns the harnessing of a new source of power, hitherto unavailable, to be developed through fundamentally novel machines of my invention.'

www.world-mysteries.com...

Please check also my other thread called Atrial Fibrillation
AF= Atrial Fibrillation its regarding the heart...or is it? Its my belief its regarding the Earth as a whole.
The Sinus Node is what determines the BPM of the heart/ Earth (anagram)
BB= Bundle branches
SN= Sinus Node
AV or AVN Atrioventricular node.

You need to search these abbreviations they hold the Key.
As does the sounds from the Hadron Collider!!!!! www.dailymail.co.uk...
Download and listen but also watch the visual in windows media. Its a code or guide. Why the star?

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on 1/7/2011 by Mirthful Me because: EX Tags.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Besides being a complete mess to read, you really need to trim that quote and do a better summmary of what is happening yourself, I don't really get your point. Maybe you need to connect the dots for us a bit better.

I'm sure you have one, are you saying the animal deaths are linked to the LHC?
Nice theory but the LHC is in holiday mode, it wont be running any beams until February.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This is what is going on i know it is so before any of you start trying to shoot me down by derailing this thread. STOP.
See the bigger picture here. Its fact. The German woman was no headcase........she knew!! The planet is being destroyed and total collapse is imminent. The World trade centers same weapon. I feel it i know it. Stand with me not against me. God knows im right.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
That's an interesting theory you have. Haven't we been operating colliders for decades though? I realize that each one is different and has varying levels of power, but they've been around for quite a while with no ill effects. As far as HAARP goes, everyone seems to point their fingers towards the notorius Alaska facility. I believe several other countries also operate similar devices. The popular theory about the animal die-offs is a change in the Earth's magnetic field, which certainly makes sense to me and what I currently believe. I'm sure that every new advanced scientific device has some risks associated with it. I recall watching something on the History Channel a few weeks ago that the scientists making the atomic bomb weren't 100% sure that the first test bomb wouldn't cause a nuclear chain reaction and blow up the planet.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I'm waiting for a gutsy few Americans to destroy these HAARP places but no one is couragous enough to do it. Can you do it?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I believe Haarp could be used as a dangerous weapon, but I don't see where the LHC fits into this. They are two completely different pieces of tech. Also I don't think Haarp had anything to do with 9/11.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Wouldn't really matter. It would put some people in jail and they would build another. Not to mention Russia has the same technology now.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Are you serious? You dont understand?

They are using the likes of the Large Hadron Collider to generate a frequency that is capable of splitting the planet like an apple. Its happening right now. Now i dont know if there are only the LHC and HAARP but i believe theres atleast 1 more....there has to be.

Im no scientist in fact far from. Actually im pleased i aint any part of that field because when the shtf those that caused this are going to be praying for forgiveness. God is going to tear them a new arse for what they are doing.
Tesla knew thats why he destroyed it.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Why must it be stopped? I think that Tesla technologies is what ended the cold war. Ballistic missiles are no good if they cannot reach their destination. I am more worried about biological than haarp.
Tesla was a very smart man. He had theories and ideas that the government stole and I believe this is where most of the ufo sightings are. Several generations of refining Tesla's inventions.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I also don't believe HAARP had anything to do with 9/11 but I DO believe it's more likely the Manchurian candidates theory is as close as it gets.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
People fear what they do not understand.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I would like to see how close a few "gutsy" indiviuals would get to haarp. It is a government installation and well guarded. So be my guest take an ak47 and pop off a few rounds and see where that gets you.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Segador

Yes but courage is born out of fear!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

hey, I'm not doing it LOL

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

lol lets make sure that they have live stream on the internet. It would be a brief airing, but interesting.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Are you serious? You dont understand?

You are the one who does not understand what the LHC and HAARP actually do, and it is NOT what you are claiming...

They are using the likes of the Large Hadron Collider to generate a frequency that is capable of splitting the planet like an apple.

what nonsense, just where did you get such garbage from?

Im no scientist in fact far from.

that is very obvious.
edit on 6/1/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by peter_kandra

This thread here regarding Bob Lazar www.abovetopsecret.com...
He states in a lesson clearly that a particle accelerator could potentialy generate what??

ATS members come on
Youre all cutting corners and not fully reading threads here and obviously skimming through watching the videos that true members have took their time to bring to you. The evidence is ALL ON THIS SITE!
Now come on

Too many strive to prove others wrong when we should be trying to prove that we are right.
We are conspiracy theorists!! We want the truth, but it seems like many dont want or cant handle the truth.

The truth is, they are using these along with possibly The IceCube to kill the planet using frequencies.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I believe that Tesla said he could in theory split the earth in half. The LHC collides particles at very high speeds, where does the frequency come from?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
This thread here regarding Bob Lazar

Bob Lazar, the known liar...

The truth is, they are using these along with possibly The IceCube to kill the planet using frequencies.

That is not the truth, just a made up story not based on any fact

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Well guarded?

What lies!

As much as I loath Jesse Ventura, you should watch his episode on HAARP, he went right up to the gate and no security anywhere.

The place is manned by scientists...people from universities.

Hell in the summer they have an open house.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join