It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello World! I'am new and I am concerned!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Hello everyone..

I have been reading a lot of different threads since last year and now it seems the world is getting out of hand!!

I've read here a few things from some people who experienced headaches before 2011, let me tell you my story.

On Friday the 31st I was at work and I was feeling alright, however the more it come to 2011 the more weirder I felt.

My Work Friend with his wife and his 2 kids came to my city to celebrate the new year.

We went around 21:30-22:00 to a restaurant to have something to eat before the new year starts off.

At around 22:30 I started to get a more and more increasing headache for some unknown reason..I knew this Restaurant and have eaten there before...

However at approximately 23:30 my headache started to increase and I went to get painkillers..it didn't help...

Once it hit the new year I felt a bit dizzy with headache and a increased body temperature in my stomach.

We went to a few clubs and I got home around 02:20.

Slept and next day I felt still a headache..again took painkillers...didnt help...
On monday I went to the doctor and he told me I am not sick, no virus and I am healthy.

Now we have the 6th and I am still having a headache, not as strong but still there...

No clue what the hell happens but I have weird dreams lately which may have to do something about the future.

Reading all this weird stuff happening...my headache increases and I fall kinda like in a trance mood then my body starts to push myself up..

It is very hard for me to explain...but I feel kinda something, not sure if it is a imagination or anything..but something ain't right!

I've lost my passion to my Hobby for some funny reason just like THAT.

My hobby is flying remote controlled airplanes...I am like squezzed out of energy at night time a lot more then usual.

I take Vitamin C and some good vitamin stuff I have been taking for years.

I feel now..I wanna drop everything...my hobby..my job and kinda...well that is the thing...I dont know what for!?

edit on 6-1-2011 by neversommer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
hello and welcome,
alot of things can cause headache... tension, stress etc... but if it is constant it could be migrane... the more you think about it the worse it will get..

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by neversommer

It's funny that you mentioned that because I've been having headaches, fever, muscle aches and a blocked nose for the last week; it's called Flu!

Welcome to the site

edit on 6/1/11 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I am rarely sick..Maybe twice or 3 times a year.

I eat healthy and have maybe once in a month junk food.

I don't have a running nose or muscle pain...I have like an ongoing headache which was very strong before 2011 and now it is a lot less but it is there...everyday..

I know how a flu feels like.

Hm..it is kinda weird.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well you are on this site so you must know the planet is pretty sick as well. To help get your thinking a bit clearer here is 25 rules for disinformation www.911truth.org... . Hope it helps with that headache.

new topics

top topics

join