It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie + Paranormal picture?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
It's the shadow of your finger which you had close to your flash.

not a hope in hell its a finger over a flash. i have been doing photography on and off as a hobby and now a part time job for over 8 years and i know for a fact a finger over a flash would produce a much darker image than the OP has posted. the shadow is too well defined for the obstruction to be at the point of origin being the camera flash. like i said before it would have to be a separate flash mounted to the left and front of the camera to produce such a shadow but the angle is wrong because we would see the flash. this is something i have not seen before. its not impossible to replicate but im taking the OP's word that this is genuine and has not been tampered with.

to the OP metadata is the raw data that is encrypted on digital pics by the camera. it contains info like shutter speed ISO white balance and aperture settings. technical info.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hi guys,
Woody, I posted another pic in a previous reply, if you would like more from the day I can post them but there is nothing out of the ordinary I dont think. I was about a year or so ago, so I cant remember the exact feeling. But from what I can remember I never felt anything strange. Even though the whole property has an eerie feeling. I believe someone had died in that room. Only yesterday I realised that it seems to be in the area of being on the chair.

I can swear on my death bed that this photo is not faked in the slightest. I merely uploaded them to my computer, saw it, and was perplexed to what it could be. I have never had anything like this turn out on any other shots from my camera. If metadata can prove that its real I will gladly post that info if someone cane instruct me how to.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Firstly Welcome to ATS

in regards to the image, being a photographer myself, and looking at the hi-res shot, i can see a shadow cast on the chair on the left side from the table. So meaning there is a light source coming from behind and the left of you. You using the fill-in-flash has eleviated most shadows.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ammaring

Looks like small colorful human-like entities.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I see nothing to note.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join