It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011: The Year The Aliens Came.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Hello ATSers

Today I want to talk about the possibility that 2011 might be the year that disclosure finally happens. In this thread I am going to talk about Stanley Fulham's sightings and events that might suggest this is the year we've all been waiting for. Lets try not to take this too seriously just sit back and enjoy, so lets get started.
Stanley Fulham

Stanley Fulham is a retired Air Force pilot and the author of the book "Challenges of Change". Stanley predicted that there would be a large UFO sighting over new york in October 2010, this prediction came true. Unfortunately Stanley died on December 19th 2010 but he did leaving behind a four bullet point message, lets take a look:

A: There will be a major UFO display over Moscow between the end of the first part of January 2011 and the second week of January

Well there was a rather large UFO Sighted in December 2010 and now there has been more sightings over the skies of Russia.

B:This display will be followed by a major display over London approximately seven days later

So if this is correct we should see UFOs hover over England's capital within the next 2-5 days. I live in London so I'll be keeping my eyes peeled. Only problem is that its gonna be cloudy for a while, guess we'll just have to wait and see.

C:Intervention will then accelerate, not so much over our cities, but dispersed over our continents with sightings increasing in duration. The intent of these interventions is to increase mankind's acceptance of the alien phenomena, so that hopefully, we will be prepared to accept a face-to-face encounter and communicate, perhaps as early a next year (2011)

So sightings will increase dramatically all over the world in the build up to disclosure. " Increasing mankind's acceptance of aliens" Well this has been happening for at least 60 years, how? TV and movies but isn't it funny that in 90% of these shows Aliens are portrait as negative entities. I believe this is an attempt by TPTB to hold off alien contact.

D: Objective - A dramatic introduction of the alien reality and an appearance at the United Nations.

The UN already seems to be getting ready for a meeting with our alien friends don't they?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

So I ask......Will 2011 be the year of disclosure? Accord to Stanley Fulham it will be but don't abide by his message make up your own mind.

Peace.
ALS

It was 11:11 here in England when I posted this.......;weird that.
edit on 6-1-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Not to sure about disclosure. I have a really bad feeling about this year though. In reality we stand no chance against advanced weaponry they are bound to have. And we ourselves ARE NOT PEACEFULL. I think we will start a conflict. Or atleast govt will, over something really dumb.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CrayZ

Thanks for commenting.

Your right this year is gonna be a bad one. I wrote a thread on predictions for 2011, you might like to read.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace.
ALS

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
events that might suggest this is the year we've all been waiting for...

Or we are seeing typical grasping-at-straws behavior...

Originally posted by ALOSTSOULStanley predicted that there would be a large UFO sighting over new york in October 2010, this prediction came...

Hardly. All his supporters could do was exaggerate videos of balloons and ambiguous lights coincidentally in the flight-path of major airports.

Well there was a rather large ]UFO Sighted in December 2010

No in January and not in Moscow, you cannot consider that a "hit".

and now there has been more sightings over the skies of Russia.

Fulham said it would be a major display. Ambiguous lights seen by one person can hardly be called a "major display".

So if this is correct we should see UFOs hover over England's capital within the next 2-5 days.

Not just simple sightings of a UFO but Fulham predicted a major display. Though, his supporters are certain to point to any sighting as fulfilling his prediction.
edit on 6-1-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
If there is going to be full disclosure, I don't believe it will happen until the last half or quarter of 2012; perhaps somewhere around the time of the closing ceremony of the Olympic Games in London?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Its a possibility but can they wait till then, WW3 looms and nuclear war is inevitable. If these aliens want to save us or the Earth then they had better come sooner rather than later.

Peace.
ALS

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I can only hope. We need a world changing event; a consciousness changing event to make this world a better place. We need a world where people help each other instead of killing each other for a percentage.

A world where we take care of our own instead of conspiracy theories to wipe most of them out. Better yet...we just need a damn world where there are no conspiracy theories because there are no conspiracies.

We all need a world where it doesn't make me sick to write this because we CAN live in a world like that if only 6 billion of us would unite and demand it instead of bending over and taking it, and allowing these people who are in power - power that only exists because the rest of us allow them to have this power - to continue wrecking the planet and our lives.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Does'nt it make you wonder who's side the aliens will be on? The devious sex crazed thieving swines of the "elite" who are causing all this crap or us little people who really do want our planet cleaned up...but want to stay alive....

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I guess it depends on what ET theory you believe in. If you believe in the theory that states that the elite have been in cahoots with "evil" alien (Greys, Reptilian etc etc) for all time, then I guess you would say they are only their (elites) side.

But if you subscribe to the theory that the aliens are good spritual light bringers, then I would say they are here to teach and help Earth and the Human race.

Either way it would be amazing!

Peace.
ALS

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Russia's sighting wasn't a major display at all...

I really feel this year as THE year. I think the timing is right now to initiate disclosure. I don't think their will be a conflict of any sort, because all the ETs have to do, if things are going wrong, is to leave.

2011: the year we make contact

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I would'nt trust either of them (aliens) and I most certainly don't trust those in power either. I believe man can decide his own destiny but we as the little people will have to do it ourselves but a majority of people are either still asleep or in denial.

All I can suggest is prepare, wait, then RUN for our lives

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

I don't think its happened in Russia yet; give it another few days or week....IF at all

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Hi OP. I always like to read peoples' ideas and theories on Disclosure (note the big 'D' there.) Even though I believe that it won't happen in the sense most in the UFO community imagine it would, it is still fun to speculate.

Although I beleive I must point out that this :

The UN already seems to be getting ready for a meeting with our alien friends don't they?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

So I ask......Will 2011 be the year of disclosure? Accord to Stanley Fulham it will be but don't abide by his message make up your own mind.

Although widely reported around the web and news outlets, it is actually highly inaccurate, as the woman herself ,Mazlan Othman, said 'It sounds really cool, but I have to deny it.'

Here is a link to the article

Although might I point out that this year Nat Geo are running a program called Alien Invasion, which investigates what reactions Humans may have to a First Contact situtation. Fascinating!

edit on 6-1-2011 by Smugallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

You lost me when i read

Stanley Fulham is a retired Air Force pilot and the author of the book "Challenges of Change".

I like many are fed up with every author with a book to sell and claims of disclosure as an avenue to market his product. If we could get someone who does not have a book to sell then maybe we can start there. Nothing to indicate Disclosure at all, just another year.

Stanley predicted that there would be a large UFO sighting over new york in October 2010, this prediction came true.

It certainly did not

edit on 6-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

You really want to know what the reaction will be, REALLY?

How many of you know about the psych of the sheepish people (Jews and Gentiles alike) while they were lined up in Nazi Germany and got on those cattle trains in the millions without even a hint of aggression? Let's fast forward to the genocide of Muslims of Srebrenica (7500 men and boys) by the Serbians while the UN peacekeepers from Holland watched on.....again not a hint of any fighting spirit in the Muslims when they KNEW what was coming to them.

Scary thought but keep in mind how the Nazis and Serbs did it; learn what to watch for as they were quite clever how all these people got sucked in.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I think disclosure is taking place all around us, even within us, as more and more people begin to awaken and accept the fact that we are not alone. I don't believe our governments, well at least here in the US will ever tell us the truth about the ET phenomenon. They laugh at it. I mean come on. A UN appointed ET delegate, Mazlan Othman...M.Othman...Mothman. That is just another slap in the face.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Do you know what worries me more about the Americans? The rest of the world know exactly what is going on in the US and around the world but the majority of Americans don't have a clue. Why?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Not really, we got a watered down disclosure of documents released from several countries, the many pages blacked out or shredded would have been some kind of Disclosure. Disclosure means to Disclose ALL information in compliance not some half truths what what have you. People thought this was a show of good faith and that was all there was. That's the whole point! All those countries fall in line with US policy.

The Disclosure word is taken out of context, i think what people mean is awareness. The word is Awareness is stronger than disclosure it scares the controllers. Can we stop saying disclosure? They want you to think that, dont fall for false promises. People are becoming aware now of many things and that they have been sick of being lied to, while some choose to remain asleep because it is an inconvenience to do the work. Now the controllers are doing things out in the open with things like censorship, false flag operations and the wars based on lies things are going to get really interesting. So forget Disclosure the keepers will never let go. But one day we will wake up and accept we are not alone. We will realize our place in the universe, our role and we were never alone.Schools over we can move out of mom and dads house and venture out in to space. Im not talking orbiting earth and sending robots to mars either.
edit on 6-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Putting "disclosure" in that form....its never going to happen. It will come to us by different means. Awareness is about correct.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
There will be no disclosure at all. I think this year is going to be like all the other years, but there will be no disclosure. Not now not in 2012 and so on. The Olympic in 2012 is the same as every Olympic that has been. I don't understand why the next year will be special. Of course there could be political unrest in the world may be a war(very unlikely), but there will be no disclosure. 2012 is the same as all the other years.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join