It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stange Animal Sighted in MD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The animal is the size of a fox say witnesses with know hair except a scraggly bit running down its spine. Jay Wroe captured five minutes of the unknown creature.

Looks like a demon to me
see the source

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
could it be the famous "chupacabra"?
it also sort of looks like a hyena too....

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
could it be the famous "chupacabra"?
it also sort of looks like a hyena too....

Yeah, exactly my first thought. Looks a whole lot like a hyena.

The hair in the neck, the form of his head, even the body.

EDIT: I see the article sais its a fox.

But imho the snout looks nothing like a fox, but more like a hyena. Foxes usualy have long narow snouts.

[edit on 8-7-2004 by thematrix]

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I'll have to agree with the guy in the article, it looks like a fox with mange. Hyena's at least have some fur, this animal looks mostly like skin. That sux. Mange is a terrible way for an animal to go.

[edit on 8-7-2004 by Xayden]

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Wow that is wicked looking. Kinda reminds me of my sister's cat after she shaves all the matted hair off. Could it be someone's pet that had the same problem? Most long haired animals that get shaved by their owners due to hot weather or hair-matting problems look completley different than they normally do.

Wierd,

StickyG

[edit on 8-7-2004 by StickyG]

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Just for convienence

A hyena

A fox

Definatley more Hyena than fox. However hyenas travel in packs theres only one of these.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
only problem is there aint hyenas in the US and second it has a warthog looking snout with tusks but it does look like a hyena.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
my own sighting?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
today is the first time i have ever visited this site, and after reading this i think that it probably wont be my last. you could imagine my surprise in finding the one of the topics is discussing something that occurred less than a minute from where i live!! that's right, i live within shouting distance of this story, and so i think ill have to take it upon myself to investigate if possible. maybe if its still there i can get some more pictures for us to look at.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This looks like a grey fox with cancer. Here is a picture of a grey fox: Grey Fox

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Looks like an animal that has mange. Mange can be pretty nasty if it is not treated. Mange is very common in foxes. It's caused by a parasite. There are whole organizations devoted to helping foxes with mange.

Some Fox / Mange information: www.derbyfoxes.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Its certainly does look demonic.

Now the face seems deformed to me, almost pig like. At first I thought it was some type of wild board. Could be a disease.

Other than that it does bear a striking resemblance to a hyena, but just a tiny bit though.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Could be a demonic hyena, but why would a demon even bother a animal??

top topics

join