It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arkansas Bird Deaths and John Wheeler's Murder: There is a connection!! Please read!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Enough said.. you can't find a factual story.. I didn't think you would be able to.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

To the OP. Obviously they got your thread trashed into the Hoax bin.

Here is what you do to revive your discussion:

Repost, but this time do not link to sorcha faal at all. Do not mention Faal in the new thread once.

Just post your personal THEORY, and let it go from there.

Of course you may want to add things or subtract things as you see fit. Just keep Faal out of it and you will be fine LOL!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

Enough said.. you can't find a factual story.. I didn't think you would be able to.

What are you talking about? lol
I am getting confused.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Possibly all of your personal attacks got you worked up, and you missed my meaning.. Sorcha is a known hoaxer. I call it a HOAX.. you call me various names (thinly veiled) for assuming it was a hoax.. In my book, it is you that needs to prove me wrong.

All I asked for is ONE factual story... With his thousands of writings, it should be easy to find one factual one.. When you find one, I will then take an objective look into this story...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Wheeler was last seen at the Dupont Chemical Company in Wimington...(That is strange within itself) and suddenly becomes disheveled and disorientated. He seemed to have forgotten where he parked his car.

They haven't announced the cause of death--have only said the cause of death was murder.

His floorbaords in his kitchen have been removed.

His briefcase has been stolen.

He works for Mitre---as a consultant for their chemical warfare department.

Murdered for a reason.

At the same time, thousands of birds drop dead from "fireworks."

Not saying the two are neccessarily related, but let's just say....

it's worth looking into it.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Mods:

Since finding this "Hoax" this morning, this article is being discussed across the Internet.

You might not like the source, but I'd like to know who threw this in the Hoax pile?

There are merits to the story that can be proven, like Wheeler's ties to Mitre, chemical warfare, etc.

I think you should give this a chance to play out or at least be discussed as they are doing on OTHER websites.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Original Post is hoax, as admitted by the OP.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join