It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arkansas Bird Deaths and John Wheeler's Murder: There is a connection!! Please read!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
This strange series of events----- Cyber warfare consultant John Wheeler's murder occuring at the same time of the strange bird and fish deaths----occured to me yesterday. Could there be a connection, as strange and unrelated as it seemed? Something about it, though, begged to be looked at.

And this morning, I found this:

"A shocking report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Foreign Military Intelligence Directorate (GRU) states that one of the United States top experts in biological and chemical weapons was brutally murdered after he threatened to expose a U.S. Military test of poison gas that killed hundreds of thousands of animals in Arkansas this past week."

Wheeler,as you may know, worked for the Mitre Corporation, a cyber warfare consulting group. He'd written an important manual on on the effectiveness of biological and chemical weapons which led to his being hired by Mitre. And here's where it gets interesting: Mitre has an aviation system development department and that department is creating the computer command and control systems used by the U.S. Air Force in their fleet of aerial spraying planes.

Arial spraying planes! And guess where those planes are based? In Little Rock! Arkansas, that is. There are reports that in the last few months, those planes have been involved in ‘test dispersants’ of poisonous gasses in the Afghanistan War Theater using chemical weapons stocks obtained from Iraq and held at the Pine Bluff Arsenal, also located in Arkansas.

Apparently, according to a report, the U.S. relocated from Iraq (after the invasion) to the Pine Bluff Arsenal an estimated 63,000 metric tonnes of the poisonous gas Phosgene that is described as one of the most feared chemical weapons ever used due to its ability to literally cause the lungs and respiratory system to explode.

According to a reporter on Intel Trends website, the direct reason for Wheeler’s murder was this past week’s transport of Iraqi Phosgene poisonous gas aboard a U.S. Air Force KC-767 tanker aircraft from Little Rock Air Force Base enroute to Afghanistan that shortly after takeoff had a ‘critical malfunction’ of its aerial spraying computer directed command and control system over central Arkansas causing the deaths of thousands of red-wing blackbirds. This report also claims there is a connection to the fish deaths.

I understand this report would be incredibly hard to prove, but it is certainly worth the extra look.

I theorize that Wheeler was killed after threatening to make this information public. Perhaps he removed the information from his floorboards and was planning to board a train to DC, but somewhere along the way he was drugged, as we now know, and his briefcase was stolen. His briefcase held the proof.

According to the source, "Sadly, but all too common in the United States these days, when Wheeler threatened to go public with what was happening he was targeted for death, and as a “sign” to anyone else thinking of going against the regime, had his body dumped in a garbage pit for all the World to see. "

The story concludes this way, a very true but sad statement: "Another great American was murdered in an effort to save his country from destruction. Sadly, his death will go barely noticed; the American people seem no longer to care as they continue to seek their solace in their propaganda media lies rather than confronting the brutal truth about the monsters they have let rule over them."

Thoughts?

Comments?

I think this is important to look at folks.

The military industrial complex at its worst....

source: inteltrends.wordpress.com...

"

"

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
two words: sorcha faal.

read as: hoax.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Ok had to look just because I knew it would come down to this...

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

If it sounds to clean cut to be true it most likely is...
Original Story

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Maybe the particular reporter isn't trustworthy....maybe the facts of this report are made up... I don't know.

But the circumstances of Wheeler's death are suspicious, whether or not they are related to the birds... and no, sorry...

not letting this one go because you have dismissed it.

I think the folks at ATS have been very cavalier about wheeler's death..and they shouldn't be. It seems obvious to many that this has something to do with the military industrial complex.

He worked for Mitre. Mitre has a lot of strange stories coming from its doors. He know something...but what?

The senseless murder of an american is nothing to scoff at...not even for you seasoned ats'ers.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Dammit i was all excited there reading the OP then it turns out to be Sorcha.

The baseless tripe this person spouts is dumbfounding. Mentioning reports with no links to them then linking to reports that have nothing to do with the actual hypothesis. Down with Sorcha Faal!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

HOAX - I thought Sorcha (AKA Sucha FAIL) material was filtered from this site.. But, of course I would also suspect that most members here would be able to comb out the BS... apparently not!

Nobody is saying his death isn't suspicious...

I love the stance the Op took.. Ok maybe my source is crap.. but MANY people -military complex this- seasoned ats'rs that... And they say the media spins things..

edit on 1/6/2011 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Anytime you want to cover up something big and important, have Sorcha Faal write an article on it and no one will EVER believe it.

It's that easy to cover something up.

No, I have learned about this Sorcha Faal. It's only hoaxed Most of the time. There is a few bits and pieces of truth to be gathered from this source.

Not one is 100% evil or good. Hitler wasn't 100% evil. And Sorcha Faal isn't a 100% all the time liar.

But just saying "Its a hoax" is weak.

If it's a hoax prove it by cross referencing the claims of the article with real life facts.

And the funny thing is, when you cross reference check on Faal's stuff, more often than not it actually comes out true. Isn't that hilarious?

Be skeptical and cautious yes, but don't just 100% ignore something and scream "hoax". It's ignorant as hell actually. There could be something to this.

Although I am of the belief that the animal die offs are related to disturbances in our geo-magnetic field, I am not just going to toss out this theory automatically. The aerial chemical spray theory - coverup is a good theory too. I just like the magnetic field theory a little better.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by MRuss

HOAX - I thought Sorcha (AKA Sucha FAIL) material was filtered from this site.. But, of course I would also suspect that most members here would be able to comb out the BS... apparently not!

Right, because Censorship is great!

Let's censor people we disagree with and call hoaxers (yet never bothered to research or prove was hoaxing).

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

No, I have learned about this Sorcha Faal. It's only hoaxed Most of the time.

And the funny thing is, when you cross reference check on Faal's stuff, more often than not it actually comes out true.

Closet Faal fan? Which is it BS or accurate? Are you even sure what you mean?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

If I walk by a dog 4 days in a row and he bites me... Wouldn't it be completely ignorant to walk by a 5th expecting a different outcome?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
OP if you want to find out more about your source. Or Muzzle, if you would like to expand your knowledge on Sorcha and come to a conclusion on what you really feel about his work... Check this thread out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
If you want my honest opinion, I think that Sorcha Faal is a group of writers.

I think they work for the GRU, and that the guy we all think it is, is some sort of patsy.

I also think they spread disinformation and leak information that could be damaging to the US through this outlet, but much of it seems to be rather misleading.

I do think they likely may have links to the Kremlin, this is possible. They just twist those reports around a bit and redesign them for propaganda purposes.

That's why I am saying there is bits and pieces of truth in there, it's just up to us to figure it out.

I do not believe Sorcha Faal is one person, they are accomplishing far too much work too quickly to be just one person its obviously a group effort. They do far too much back checking and research, it's gotta be several people. So the most obvious group I would blame is the GRU.

I have reasons to doubt that it's the FSB but it might be SVR. The intel comes from the SVR prolly but I think the GRU is doing the dissemination and propagandizing.

That's just my opinion-theory on that.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I hope I didn't lead you to believe that this was a "man/woman" Of course this is a group of people.. They are creeps that make 2 facts connect to make a story, when there is really no connection... And they make money doing so..

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

OP if you want to find out more about your source. Or Muzzle, if you would like to expand your knowledge on Sorcha and come to a conclusion on what you really feel about his work... Check this thread out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't worry, I've known about Faal since i made my account here.

I just don't believe you should claim something is a hoax based on it's SOURCE, you should do fact checking and research first to determine what's what.

If hoaxing something makes you a un-trustworthy source, than why is CNN, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, BBC, RT, etc still trusted?

THEY ALL HOAX STUFF CONSTANTLY! They help the gov't and corporations lie about stuff all day long and sell products we don't need that are probably unhealthy.

YET everyone still Trusts those Sources don't they?? Very hypocritical!

Truth is, there is NO SUCH THING as a "credible source", it's totally subjective and your opinion. All sources can be and typically are faked and full of spin and lies or opinions. All of them!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I hope I didn't lead you to believe that this was a "man/woman" Of course this is a group of people.. They are creeps that make 2 facts connect to make a story, when there is really no connection... And they make money doing so..

It's not about money though.

IF it's the GRU it's about Information Warfare. Psy-Ops.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Can you post up some credible Sorcha Faal exclusive articles for us?

By that I mean proven true and also not written by someone else and picked up by Sorcha.

edit on 6/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Ok.. lets do a test.. I believe that EVERYTHING that comes out from Sorcha is a fake exagerated stretch of several truths, woven together to make a sensational story. I call this story BS..

You go ahead and waste your time (IMHO) and prove it to be right... Remember in the end we will have the same answer, yet I have spent no time to prove it.

Ill bet you a 6 pack of Budlight you can NOT connect the same dots that Sorcha does..

Just like all of Sorcha stories.. they use several small slivers of truth and then combine them for a story..

I'll second Chads request.. Ill drop my test... You post 1 single truthful story from Sorcha.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
You waste your time to prove it's a hoax since you called it one.

I didn't say it was credible, I gave my opinion that the source is actually the GRU.

I didn't claim it was good or bad, therefore I have nothing to prove either way.

But you guys automatically call it a hoax because you are PROGRAMMED to automatically respond a certain way.
Therefore ALL I ASK is that you back up your big talk, and prove it's hoaxed!

How hard is that?
Do you not realize the folly of your auto-attack foam at the mouth ways???

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Ok.. lets do a test.. I believe that EVERYTHING that comes out from Sorcha is a fake exagerated stretch of several truths, woven together to make a sensational story. I call this story BS..

I don't think that about anyone or anything.

I am not God so I would not have the capability to know everything about something someone says and it's truth or falsehood values.

Only self-deluded egotistical maniacs would think they know everything about something.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Thank you Muzzleflash .... "FAAL" is such an instant off button, because it's clearly moticvated by something other than truth, BUT, there's often too much in it to instantly dismiss.

This story is an obvious one, putting the birds and wheeler together. The MSN certainly isn't saying anything.

I wonder if those who dumped the body got the time they thought they needed, i'm assuming so, since he was missing a few days before he was found, and yes, during this time some very strange things happened.

There's so much that we don't know about, that the US mil is up to in the skies. What is frightening is that theres not a damn difference between killing a few hundred birds and a few hundred people, both are quite easy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join