It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction Amy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Ok, well this is the story, I was always sceptic about this kind of stuff, and as may of you know it is hard to talk about Aliens, believes, ufos etc. to people, just becouse it is not '' a social desirable bias ''
In my enviroment you just cannot say that you have seen an ufo or have a discussion about aliens and such. The people will disrespect you or think you are crazy in some sort of way.

I am 25 years old and studying neuro-psychology for a couple of years now and I kow a lot about science. When you are studying science, you will learn to live on just the scientific facts. And so i did for over 13 years I never talked about the things I have experianced.
For a few days ago I found the niburu webpage and found some common interests there. Also here on disclosure.tv I found that a lot of things or experiances are happening to a lot of other people too. The things I have seen and experianced in the past and also the last months are evertything beyond my believes and facts I know. I am for sure aliens do exist, the hole Moon Rising thing, abductions and contacts. I am reading a lot about 2012 , the disclosure project, the massal UFO sightings, and I am starting to believe that there is something happening. If someone have any idea what I am talking about, please reply. When is Obama finally ready to give us the truth? çouse, we already know....
English is not my native language, I will do the best I can to do the writing herre

Amy

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by indunedain

Well Amy, to be perfectly honest with you I'd say that working in the field of Science should teach you the opposite: Just because you can't see something with the naked eye, doesn't mean that it's non-existent.

Working in the field you do, you of all people should know that a lot of the time you have to look very, very closely to discover the truth

Anyways welcome
I hope you enjoy the site and look forward to seeing you in the threads.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

your english is fine, you dutchies always speak english very well, a great benifit that you dont dub your tv shows (like germany and france)
anyway its great to hear that someone with a scientific background is taking an interest into these subjects and realizing there is something to it..
hurry up and get your 20 posts done, so you can start a thread, id be interested in seeing your views from a scientific perspective on some of these subjects.. and also love the dutch mindset, you guys are pretty open about most things..
welcome and enjoy, i look forward to seeing your posts in the future..
regards
mr l

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

*Welcome waves*... I hope you enjoy the site

By the way, I think your English is fine

Regards

TFJ

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcoming

Today I was walking around on the campus I'm working, and guess what?! There where a lot of students talking about the ufo's they are seeing, the 2012 prophecy and the things I am reading here on this forum. We carry a lot of christian students also, I was wondering if it is fear to give them a change to talk about this experience in maybe an education way., for example a Guest College or a class debate. We also have a note on this school that moslim-students ca get a day off on Ramadan.

What do you think about it?

I've got Wubbo Ockels maybe on a Guest college next week.
Love to hear your feedback!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Amy, thank you so much for introducing yourself. It is always nice to be able to personalize people on an anonymous forum like this.

I'm a 23 year old college student from the USA studying computer science.

Fact is, I always felt that I was different. I have been reading pretty heavy esoteric stuff since a pretty young age. I never fit in anywhere. I could never understand why things were so insane.

Nowadays, I am mostly interested in spiritual topics, my favorite being the Tao Te Ching, followed by the poetry of Rumi. I meditate regularly

It is my conclusion that the world's problems essentially stem from a lack of love.

Almost forgot, my name is Joe

edit on 8-1-2011 by CognitiveInfiltrator because: forgot to add name

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Hi indunedain, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Glad to have you on board! Don't worry nobody bites unless they're hungry. Look forward to your posts.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ooh, those bedbugs are already ''biting'' ..

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hello Amy, welcome to ATS. Your right you have to find a good place to talk about certain things, most people want nothing to do any of it and just accept what they hear and thats that. Look forward to reading what you have to share with us, and we all bite lol.

top topics

join