It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Don't Need no THOUGHT CONTROL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
We don't need no education
We don't need no THOUGHT CONTROL
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teacher leave them kids alone
Hey teacher leave them kids alone
All in all your just another brick in the wall
All in all you're just another brick in the wall

This song popped in my head after my brother came home from school and said that he was learning about stuff in history and they were learning about 9/11 and of events that changed history. He debated with her about 9/11 and for that he was sentenced to Friday school. A punishment for his thoughts and opinions. Hmm...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I love Pink Floyd and I know where you are coming from. My son is in second grade and I keep a close eye on the learning material.
Teachers are a part of the system. Most are "asleep" and go along with the mainstream. Some such as my college teacher opens up the eyes to those who are interested.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Oh yes I believe it.

He has the same history teacher as I did. I argued with her about how Columbus really wasnt the first to find America, and for the rest of the year she would find ways to give me lower grades on my paper.

One time, when we were learning about pearl harbor, I wrote on my paper the word "japs" instead of japenense. She gave me no credit because it was racist.

couple weeks later she was talking about jewish people and she said jews and I jumped on her. Told her she is racist because she said jews instead of jewish. I got after school suspencion for that one....

Just one example of what she did because I had different views and ideas, and in some cases facts.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
thats crazy!

public schools are creating our zombie nation, what happened with your brother is teaching him at an early age not to question authority

make sure to encourage him and tell him what he did was right.

a little off the subject, one of my friends here in afghanistan, his daughter is in elementary school in colorado. They are required at her school, to take a spanish class, and instead of regular english
they learn english as a second language, whats going on?

top topics

join