It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass bird and animal dying possibly related to the New Madrid Fault line.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Recently there has been many reports and great speculation about the recent bird and fish deaths.

I have a theory concerning this. Bear in mind that this is a theory, and i am not saying this will happen for fact, just something to consider.

I will not discuss how the birds or fished died, rather why it might be plausable and to what it means.

Just some info to start of with:

*According to the U.S. Geological Survey, more than 500 measurable earthquakes have been recorded in central Arkansas just since September.

*A magnitude-3.8 earthquake that shook north-central Indiana on December 30th is being called "unprecedented". It was strong enough to actually cause cracks along the ground and it was felt in portions of Ohio, Illinois, Wisconsin and Kentucky.

This is from a recent email i received from a friend. Please read it and see what you guys think:

Birds are very sensitive to electrostatic charges. A simple thunder cloud will irritate a bird severley. This is why birds fly low to the ground just before a storm, to avoid the very uncomfortable charges in the air. In Arkansas there is one of the Worlds Largest Quartz deposits underground. Quartz is piezoelectric which means a charge developes over the surface of the quartz when pressure is applied to the crystal. The charge is millions of volts but it happens so fast its nearly harmless to people on a small scale. This is how some lighters work. A hammer hits a quartz device releasing a spark. Anyways, the recent earthquake has placed new pressures on the quartz deposits in Arkansas. This results in a massive discharge of billions of volts of electricity. Think how a small piece of quartz the size of a pea can light a lighter. Now think about millions of Tons of quartz discharging under the extreme pressures the Earth can push. At some point, the charges below created a brief surface charge, positive charge, during a discharge event. The electrostatic charge is immense and knocks the birds out cold in flight. The birds are still alive though, just knocked unconscious. The birds that were flying high were the ones killed upon impact. Blunt force trauma. The birds that were in the trees survived. Some birds like to fly high, others fly low. This explains why it was species specific as the birds that flew high were the ones to die. Even American Indians knew the area in Arkansas to have very spiritual properties. Unknown but due to the massive quartz deposits below. Now, there is a huge amount of pressure shifting below Arkansas. It is not uncommon to find mass animal death just before a large earthquake.....And the New Madrid Fault is due, over due infact.

Animals are highly sensitive to any shift in nature, be it air pressure, magnetic anomolies, etc. Might this indicate they know something we don't? Is something coming?

Here is some more information about the New Madrid Fault line:

Please read about the New Madrid Fault line.

Furthermore, there has been speculation that the bp oil spill might have triggered this earth.

Link to article

The site is a bit speculative, but some very interesting points are raised. Have a look.

Let me know what you all think about this.

VvV

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Agreed.
There are many natural and man related items that could be a cause for this-no reason to see it as an Omen or prophetic per se-which seems to be the craze.

It should be noted that there are a lot of polluted areas all through the south-certainly could have been BP oil spill related at least on the fringe. I don't feel comfortable saying that anything leaps out as a cause just yet.

That being said I did stumble across a google map that shows mass deaths of animals for everything from starvation to weird.

Link of recent mass animal deaths

Anyone feel up to digging via location to see if we can find a common link?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Hi VvV,

Hmmm I like your theory. You know what weird is? I bought a chunk of crystal quartz a couple of years ago. Just because. Well maybe not now that I've read your OP.

I hadn't ever heard of the crystal quartz in the Arkansas area. Thank you for bringing to my attention! Ya know I really think that all the recent earthquakes and the bird kill in Arkansas are related. How can the birds not be effected by all that activity?

And I didn't realize that birds fly low before a thunderstorm or were that sensitive to electrostatic in the air. So I suppose after around 500 quakes, there is bound to be problems with the birds!

I haven't looked at the article about BP yet. I will do that soon.

Tone

edit on 6-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: uhhhh typo?

edit on 6-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: uhm I wrote 'now' twice. lol

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
at the beginning i was thinking about new madrid fault line as well, but now... look at this map:
maps.google.com...

it's too widespread to be possibly related.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
It can explain it partly.

Why did the animals in Sweden Australia, Japan, etc. die?

Google Maps link from another thread

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

same conclusion

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Oh never mind! I thought the link in the OP was to an article discussing the BP connection.

My bad.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
It doesn't have to be either or all of the time.

There could be more than one thing going on. The New Madrid fault (HAARP) and also poisoning of the ocean (BP) then spreading to fresh water (remember the Bayou fish kill where there were both oceanic as well as fresh water fish found floating?).

Then there's the "media blackout" in the G.O.M. Betcha lots of animals died there that didn't see the light of M.S.M.. Can you see those numbers on the map?

Thought not.

Tone

edit on 6-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: I forgot the question mark.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Quartz is piezoelectric which means a charge develops over the surface of the quartz when pressure is applied to the crystal. The charge is millions of volts but it happens so fast its nearly harmless to people on a small scale

I concede to a small charge happening, but if there is a probability millions of volts- as apposed to like 3 volts being generated (expelled into rivers or the sky- there should be scientific proof.of this millions of volts.

Can you get a source?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
You look at the world map and it's getting very strange.
Yes, large die-offs of fish happen often but never in winter, it's always in the summer and related to oxygen levels or bacterial or algal blooms associated with warm weather.
Birds are not migrating at this time and we have die-0ffs in europe, NA and other continents.

Whatever it is, it's looking to be biblical in proportion.
This is NOT a natural occurrence people!
Our governments need to fess up about what their up to before they destroy the entire biosphere.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

This is very interesting Op I have never heard of this before, this certainly is a plausible theory as o why so many birds are dying.

I had never heard of the Madrid fault line before, its funny because I had a dream the other night about an earthquake in california, is the madrid fault line anywhere near there?

Where did your friend get the information from in order to send it to you? is this something he has come up with or is this something that he has been told?

new topics

top topics

join