It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were dead birds a truck massacre?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

A truck could have hit them no doubt. I worked with a guy a few years ago who went cross country with his dad and told me about watching a flock of birds fly directly into the path of a big truck. It was messy and shattered his windshield.

What strikes me (no pun intended) as odd is that in the clips I see on the news of the Swedish birds is the lack of mess from being hit by a truck. Not saying they weren't hit, but odd that there was only a few looked like it was run over.

And it was on a small snowy road, at least in the Time and Telegraph clips below, so i'm not sure the truck driver who called in was going fast enough to cause kill that many birds without running them over. Well Sweden does produce a lot of great rally drivers, so maybe this guy was going fast enough to cause some sort of aerodynamic lift.

newsfeed.time.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

- mike

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by subversivemike

Sorry , I have made an error in my previous post. I meant to say that in the cases of the bird deaths in the US the forensics investigations were perfectly clear. I have no data other than educated guesses on the matter of the deaths related to the incident with the truck driver. Just thought I would make that plain before I got flamed !

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

So I've tried searching for definitive forensics reports about the US birds, but the best I've come up with is a CNN video that is vague at best and contridicts itself at worst. It shows a scientist w/o a mask on fondling a bird looking for signs of blunt force trauma. The bird looks fine. Then another scientist says they could have hit a building (though the birds were scattered over a big area), a power line (because we know how massive powerlines are :@@
and other nonsense.

edition.cnn.com...

No flaming intended as I am truly curious, but do you have a link to the forensic/autopsy evidence you cite?

Thanks!

- mike

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I can find you the thread that had the best links from yesterday , but google is returning nothing but wiki for me at the moment... bare with me !

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

This is the best thread on the subject of the US bird deaths that I found. Im sure it was one of the links provided in here that said categoricaly that the investigating team had found evidence of blunt force trauma caused whilst the birds were in flight.
Im at work just this minuite so I cant trawl them for the exact data Im looking for at present.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The birds got caught in a MICROWAVE zone...and were fried from the inside...which would explain the liquifying and clotting of it's internal organs. That's my theory, and i'm sticking to it. It's the only one that makes sense. Especially when you take into consideration that FEMA has these NLE's planned for this year, in that exact area.

Here's what i'm curious to know....do birds usually fly east - west....west - east? Over the past 3 weeks...i've been seeing FLOCKS of birds that i've never seen in this area before...doing just that. I should know....i'm constantly taking pictures of the sunsets...and ALWAYS look at the stars at night. Heck, i built a sunroof in my bedroom just so i could look at the stars....but it's been too cold to open it.........even during the summer.

If it's normal for them to fly that way....then excuse my ignorance.....i just always thought they flew south for the winter. And, do they fly in the rain, in the middle of a storm??? I don't know much about birds....but i'm learning now that we have this 'mysterious' occurance. Which, i don't think is a mystery, at all....they just want us to 'believe' it's one. "Never waste a good opportunity", riiiiiiiiiiight???

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I told you guys a year or so ago when the last groups of birds were falling out of the sky.

They are running into cloaked UFO's and killing themselves.

Thats my story and I am sticking to it.

The birds had broken legs, wings, and blood was found in their throats which is indicative of the birds flying into an object, according to Fox News.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Dead birds in Alabama test results show blunt force trauma and a new theory? - Hartford Pop Culture | Examiner.com www.examiner.com...

www.examiner.com...
edit on 28-1-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: to add link

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join