It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Identical twins and brain waves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I have any identical twin sister and we have always been very aware of each others thoughts feeling etc. I always know when there is something wrong in her life, and she with mine. I could tell you some really weird stories, but I was wondering if this is because our brain wave patterns are so similar, kind of like radio waves which may be why we can "read" each other so well, does any one know if there have ever been studies done on this?

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Found this:

www.psiexplorer.com...

And I read a really *weird* book some years ago called: The Silent Twins about a set of twins in the UK who only spoke to one another in a language all their own... but it was determined they were simply speaking to each other in a super fast (English) language. I believe they ended up going on some kind of crime spree.. Here's a link to a documentary about them:

movies2.nytimes.com...

Maybe u should email Mary Kate and Ashley for some input
but I've heard of this phenomenon being pretty common with twins ... lucky U!

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
i don't think this is limited to just twins though, but anyone who is close to another person. my fiance and i, for instance, can tell how we're feeling when we're apart. we finish each others' sentences, say the same exact things at the same time, etc...

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I Tried e-mailing the Olsen twins, but it seems one of them is out of town.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeeze louise
I Tried e-mailing the Olsen twins, but it seems one of them is out of town.

LOL!...are u talkin about the eating disorder thign? cuz if thats what ur talkin about thats pretty funny

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The same thing should happen (if one day they try to make some...) to clones. Don't you think ?

new topics

top topics

join