It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

western and eastern cultures are greenhouses that have bloomed wonder but its time to break the glas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
OK, I was listening to the roots and then I decided to lyric the beat. It rhymes when said right ...I swear.

We all have emptiness to fulfill but still why disregard the cause, effect maybe exists to insist that we perfect the stars and give them witness, but we got the gauze to cover our souls like sores and we soar in our painful rejection of self infliction, of wealth distract but intact like a force field, you yield at first sight of might and mind, your kind, but hate everything in your wake, the stake is for your sake, lonely soul, don’t become a hole in my us selves? whhaaa you got some coal burn it and supply our demand your hand of fate has got to contemplate the state of in which we deteriorate from disease and our bloodstreams become dead sea’s and our DNA never see’s the end of the galaxy or triumphs above gravity and succumb to surreal since of what’s to come, immortality for all ya’ll for all ya’ll for all ya’ll.

new topics

join