It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds in Sweden die and fall from blunt trauma!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by othello
reply to post by yaphun

I was actually commenting on what 13th zodiac said about the truck driver coming forward and saying that he hit the starving birds.Hence the tire and yes i know birds fly

OK firstly most of the birds would have tried flight at the last minute before impact .Hence most, if not all would have been hit by the truck grill and windscreen.The odds off them being lined up perfectly with the tyres would be reduced and slim .
Even if they all were somehow all perfectly hit by tyres only . What evidence would be left for investigators ? Say they were hit by the grill for example .By the time investigators got to the scene many would have be crushed into the road by other vehicles within the time it took them to reach the scene . So even if they were all hit by the grill investgators could not deduct what was hit by the grill and original truck tyres .If they were all hit by the grill the investigators would have to allow for squashed birds on the road from other vehicles and deduct them from the equasion .It would not be unfeasable for all birds to be crushed by the time investigators got to the site .
Is this not a fair explanation? . Why is everyone jumping on my case I am only repeating a report .It is not my opinion and I too see one hell of a untimely coincidence if this was the case .I don't deny something is very wrong worldwide.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
There is something amiss. I see the Turtle doves in Italy died from overeating, but here is a list of recent kills that are not yet explained.

*December 30 - fish started washing up along the sides of the Arkansas River resulting in and estimated 100,000 total.

*December 30 - over 100 tons of dead fish, sardines, croakers, and cat fish wash ashore in Rio De Janerio.

*December 31 - Bebe, Arkansas saw thousands of dead birds, red winged black birds.

*January 1 - Kentucky hundreds of dead birds near Murray State University.

*January 4 -Point Coupee Parish, Louisiana, 500 dead birds, red wing black birds, found along highway.

*January 4 - hundreds of dead fish wash up on the shores of St Clair River Sania, Ontario, Canada.

*January 4 - Orange, Florida, thousands of dead fish on the banks of Spruce Creek.

*January 5 - 2 million dead fish in Chesapeake Bay in Maryland.

*January 5 - 200 dead birds in Tyler Texas.

*January 5 - Wilson, Tennessee, 150 dead birds.

* January 5 - Falkoeping, West Sweden, 50 - 100 dead birds, crows, found on a street in that city.

*January 5 - Kent England, 40,000 dead crabs, velvet swimming crabs, was ashore.

*January 5 - New Zealand, hundreds of red snapper was ashore.

www.examiner.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

This all sounds so crazy and freaky...
I wonder that black birds falling from the sky - Is it like a bad omen of some kind?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Yeah-Alright

If it is a bad Omen, then as Omen's go-
We will see a drastic effect in the next Omen-

Masses of birds and fish simply die off in a three week span!

I ponder the next one- Satellites burning up or a California 8 quake or worse- Europe hitting a never ending deep freeze.

Time will tell what may be next, but how to stop it will be paramount.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

edit on 13-1-2011 by Tribble because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2011 by Tribble because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join