It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds in Sweden die and fall from blunt trauma!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by othello

Sorry I guess I missed the starving part of his story. I would still think actually running over (w/tire) 50-100 birds ... unlikely to say the least.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Speaking from a scientific point of view. Such an autopsy is open to wide speculation. Keep in mind that any blunt trauma can be suffered from impact and distinguishing time of death in such a short time frame is impossible. The cause though is more likely due to fluctuations of the earths magnetic field affected by the wobble of our axis in its natural cycle that causes shifts in the electromagnetic fields that surround the earth. Please understand it is not ONE field but many that protect our everyday life and allow for life to flourish.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
ALERT: Type II Radio Emission
Begin Time: 2010 Dec 31 0424 UTC
Estimated Velocity: 875 km/s

source

Possibly???

Don't know, could have been a truck but the coincidence of it all is just a little bit too much.

Peace

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Wasn't there a simliar story a few years ago, with a thread on ATS about it?

At the time, I remember people claiming here that there birds flew into a cloaked UFO..

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by tarifa37

What about the birds and the fish everywhere else in the world?

Something has caused them to die world-wide.

What next?

You would have to look at them all case by case. Something I have no interesting in doing.
But mass animal deaths is nothing new.

or you could just say its the rapture.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

What about the birds and the fish everywhere else in the world?

Something has caused them to die world-wide.

What next?

Honestly I think there are different reasons for the different kills. Everyone is looking for animal mass kills and on the Internet if you look hard enough you will find something. Where I live last year we had thousands of crabs die and the same thing happened this year, the reason was the very cold water killed them. We have just had the coldest December since records began so I'm not surprised that there are some casualties. I never used to notice mazda mx5's on the road until I got one and now they seem to be everywhere. That's because I wasn't looking for them before I got one myself.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Never mind I like this theory much better then the truck or birds flying into #.

Originally posted by stumason
I remember people claiming here that there birds flew into a cloaked UFO..

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I have had an important post removed.

I am being gagged. Whatever happened to freedom of expression?

Look closely all over the world and see what is happening.

I will try again - someone knows what is happening and it is huge, or someone does not know and are freaking - either way, the people will not be told the truth.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

How many fireworks were set off on the 4th of January- zip

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by othello

There is no official count- 100+ jackdaw birds (scavengers)
A trucker reported hitting birds on an icy road and called authorities back when he saw the huge news coverage.
(starving birds do not commit suicide by truck)

Fireworks were over with 3 days ago.
There were no major storms on the 4th............updrafts- downdrafts or hail

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
...Honestly I think there are different reasons for the different kills. Everyone is looking for animal mass kills and on the Internet if you look hard enough you will find something. Where I live last year we had thousands of crabs die and the same thing happened this year, the reason was the very cold water killed them. We have just had the coldest December since records began so I'm not surprised that there are some casualties. I never used to notice mazda mx5's on the road until I got one and now they seem to be everywhere. That's because I wasn't looking for them before I got one myself.

That is quite true. But the question here is the timescale. We are not talking about events spread apart over years, but over days, in some cases seemingly hours. There is also the geographical distance between these events.

(for the record, I think this is a natural phenomenon, caused by unatural actions, namely, humans destroying their habitat)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmlima
(for the record, I think this is a natural phenomenon, caused by unatural actions, namely, humans destroying their habitat)

It is possible care to explain why you believe this and the how ?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by yaphun

Originally posted by jmlima

It is possible care to explain why you believe this and the how ?

A bit of Gaia, and a bit of over-population, over-polution, sudden changes in climate and natural habitats, continuous depeltion of natural resources, and so on.

It's not a big mistery, the writting is on the wall, but people continuosly deny the obvious since they prefer a pretty lie to an ugly truth. there far too many of us, and we are consuming the planet at an excedingly fast pace.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Couldn't blunt force trauma, be caused by birds falling out of the sky, from a great height?

I don't know what made them fall, but surely there would be evidence of trauma, if something fell a few hundred feet out of the sky. No?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Couldn't blunt force trauma, be caused by birds falling out of the sky, from a great height?

I don't know what made them fall, but surely there would be evidence of trauma, if something fell a few hundred feet out of the sky. No?

OK- say the blunt force trauma was caused by hitting the ground from great height.
But that is why I made this thread. I am wondering what did all of them in all at once to make them drop- like in the US.

There are new reports of smaller droppings previously unreported !!

Texas has a similar investigation going also.

Here is a worldwide report-
Ever since residents of Beebe, Ark., woke up on New Year's Day to thousands of blackbirds that had dropped mysteriously from the sky, other sudden animal deaths have been reported furiously around the world. In a nearby Arkansas town, thousands of fish washed ashore on Monday. On Tuesday, another 500 blackbirds were found dead in Baton Rouge, La.

Then the story went international. Sweden reported dozens of birds falling out of the sky and New Zealand reported hundreds of dead snapper washing ashore. The Chesapeake Bay has 2 million fish estimated dead. Around 40,000 crabs died on the coast of Kent in Britain.

voices.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I am pretty much done ITT for obvious reasons. I just wanted to point out no need to worry guys.

Kirk Cameron: Dead birds aren't the end of the world
"Well, I first think that they ought to call a veterinarian, not me. You know, I'm not the religious-conspiracy-theorist go-to guy, particularly," Cameron said. "But I think it's really kind of silly to try to equate birds falling out of the sky with some kind of an end-times theory."

marquee.blogs.cnn.com...

Oh thank you lawd and Mr. Cameron .. for the lulz

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I am a Swede and just read the news. To sum it up:

- The flock was spotted on the road before the incident. They all refused to move for passing cars. They where eating the salt on the road.

- Later a whole bunch of dead birds was found at that very spot.

- An autopsy was done to eliminate the possibility of disease. It showed severe blunt trauma instead.

- A trucker calls in the next day to report that he hit a flock of birds on this very road the night earlier.
edit on 6-1-2011 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The whole "fireworks caused the birds trauma" is the same reasoning they are giving about it happening in AR. Now for the Louisiana incident, they are saying it was possibly powerlines. IMO, there is something more going on with the birds and fish. Too many birds dying all around the same time for it to be just a coincidence and for it to be just fireworks and/or powerlines. Even if it were fireworks, how come this doesn't happen every year when fireworks are being shot up into the air? Kind of suspicious too, because that is alot of birds to die just from fireworks. idk..just my opinion...seems like something more to all of this.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Hi posters , I have been following this subject as much as anyone .Hate to bust the bubble on this one , my lovely Swedish wife has just informed me of the offical story on this one after reading a Swedish article .The OS is that after hearing all the fuss in the media a truck driver has come forward , claiming that he hit a large flock of starving birds ( jackdaws) on the road looking for food . A mundane answer to this particular incident if it is to believed . I'm not to certain about this explanation myself but it is plausable .

Hate to bust the bubble on this one

hearing all the fuss in the media a truck driver has come forward , claiming that he hit a large flock of starving birds

sorry but i am not buying it

Hey Friend , you need to back off .Believe what you want ! Unlike you I am repeating a report , not offering a opinion . So why post what I have said in this agrovating fashion ? This is not my personal view ! That is very unhealthy behaviour .Just because something does not suit you .Truth be known we probably share the same thoughts on this .

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
I am a Swede and just read the news. To sum it up:

- The flock was spotted on the road before the incident. They all refused to move for passing cars. They where eating the salt on the road.

- Later a whole bunch of dead birds was found at that very spot.

- An autopsy was done to eliminate the possibility of disease. It showed severe blunt trauma instead.

- A trucker calls in the next day to report that he hit a flock of birds on this very road the night earlier.
edit on 6-1-2011 by merka because: (no reason given)

Thankyou for verifying this .Second line

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join