It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds in Sweden die and fall from blunt trauma!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

edition.cnn.com

Autopsies were performed on five of the birds. The institute said they died due to "sudden, hard external blows," according to the press release. They had no signs of infection or other illnesses, and there were no external signs indicating what killed them.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I don't know if this is related to the thousands of US birds dying from blunt trauma and falling to the ground. This was NOT fireworks sending them into a frenzy or ball lightning. It may be some sampled microwaves (see Human Aliens post) or Project Bluebeam gone wrong. What ever it is IMO it ain't natural.

Why are masses of birds dying- worldwide?

edition.cnn.com

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
TRAUMA Again??

We aren't idiots CNN.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

I saw a report stating that they had died from internal haemorrhage.

This could be because of hard blows.

But what about the fish - the other extreme.

Does this mean that something is closing in from both directions?

Whatever it means, it is very scary.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

But the first report from Sweden said the cause of the death was unknown and they should have stayed with that.
www.sure-start.com...

edit on 6-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Did this happen at night ?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hi posters , I have been following this subject as much as anyone .Hate to bust the bubble on this one , my lovely Swedish wife has just informed me of the offical story on this one after reading a Swedish article .The OS is that after hearing all the fuss in the media a truck driver has come forward , claiming that he hit a large flock of starving birds ( jackdaws) on the road looking for food . A mundane answer to this particular incident if it is to believed . I'm not to certain about this explanation myself but it is plausable .

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Wouldn't microwaves imitate internal organ trauma. The autopsy's are so similar to the US findings it's scary.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Birds flying into # while frightened at night would cause blunt force trauma.
Not saying that is what happened but your conclusion really does not add up.

Originally posted by Tribble
I don't know if this is related to the thousands of US birds dying from blunt trauma and falling to the ground. This was NOT fireworks sending them into a frenzy or ball lightning.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Hi posters , I have been following this subject as much as anyone .Hate to bust the bubble on this one , my lovely Swedish wife has just informed me of the offical story on this one after reading a Swedish article .The OS is that after hearing all the fuss in the media a truck driver has come forward , claiming that he hit a large flock of starving birds ( jackdaws) on the road looking for food . A mundane answer to this particular incident if it is to believed . I'm not to certain about this explanation myself but it is plausable .

Hate to bust the bubble on this one

hearing all the fuss in the media a truck driver has come forward , claiming that he hit a large flock of starving birds

sorry but i am not buying it

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by yaphun

I think it was around midnight. Same as the US birds. They had concocted New Years fireworks as an excuse, but now we know different.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I heard somewhere that it may be due to high altitude hail. Obviously that would take out thousands from a massive flock of migrating birds, and explain the injuries

edit: would also explain why its only cropping up in small areas.

Might not explain why its happening all of a sudden... unless your of the belief that were going through crazy and fundamental changes in the environment
edit on 6-1-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

reply to post by yaphun

I think it was around midnight. Same as the US birds. They had concocted New Years fireworks as an excuse, but now we know different.

No we don't.
Fireworks could possibly scare the birds into flight in the dark ... birds are not bats .. they would fly into stuff .. causing internal bleedings.

Again this is just a thought, it seems a bit more plausible then some of the others ITT.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I have a question.If a truck did run over the birds wouldn't they be able to tell that the birds died by being run over and not claim unknown causes?I am not saying the truck answer is wrong but if you have a dead bird flatter than a pancake no mystery there.Also how many birds actually died?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I concur- if these birds were spread out along a roadside, there wouldn't have been autopsy's performed.
In extreme weather there are updrafts that could explain the deaths.
However the article said there were no external signs on the birds to explain the internal trauma.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by othello
I have a question.If a truck did run over the birds wouldn't they be able to tell that the birds died by being run over and not claim unknown causes?I am not saying the truck answer is wrong but if you have a dead bird flatter than a pancake no mystery there.Also how many birds actually died?

Birds fly ... how do you seriously think they mean the bird are being ran over by a tire?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Birds and fish are dying inexplicably eveywhere and do we expect the truth?

No, just more and more lies.

But if you look closely at the reasoning behind the lies, you can at least eliminate the lies.

There remains - the truth.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

edition.cnn.com

Autopsies were performed on five of the birds. The institute said they died due to "sudden, hard external blows," according to the press release. They had no signs of infection or other illnesses, and there were no external signs indicating what killed them.

Surely this would have been caused as they hit the ground or buildings, therefore not ruling out that the birds were stunned by a firework and then flew straight into the ground as a flock ( what one does they all do whilst in a flock).

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by yaphun

I was actually commenting on what 13th zodiac said about the truck driver coming forward and saying that he hit the starving birds.Hence the tire and yes i know birds fly

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

What about the birds and the fish everywhere else in the world?

Something has caused them to die world-wide.

What next?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join