It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Cyst" or Other Annoying Trouble In Your Left Maxillary Sinus?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by elocin
Your post creeps me out because I recently have developed problems with my left sinus.. sent me to the hospital.. and only the left side.. and I don't know wtf you're talking about.

Just ignore him - he's not well.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
oh dear god!!

are u being serious? sinus problems equates to some kind of alien implant? or could it be that u know...u just have sinus problems??

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I'd like to point out that every third thread that this OP creates ends up as "ATS Skunk Works". One of them is called "Is Rahm Emanuel the anti-Christ". Let's all calm down. I'm pretty sure this isn't going to be like the end of "Knowing".

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The right sinus is a bomb that will be detonated on January 11..just kidding..

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

what about a implant in the right inner ear ?? and possibly the left.. there is something amiss with my right inner ear, a decade ago or 2, something was found in my ear canal by a E-4,(while serving in the National Guard) in which, he noticed after cleaning my ear out.. he called the officer in charge, which was a Major,

he looked at it, the major looked at the E-4, then looked at it again .. then just walked away .. The E-4, followed the Major about 30ft away and seemed to asked him a question, but, the Major just shook his head..

the E-4 came back with a confused look on his face and attempted to 'remove' the black spot of 'dirt' with a wooden Q-tip, which scraped my inner ear.. 4 hours later..

my right ear was bleeding, actually leaving a trail of blood down my neck, but my ear wasn't hurting and i could still hear out of it. I called my CO, he said to head to the ER, and call him with the results. I never went in because I didn't have a ride and about 10 mins later, the bleeding stopped, like it never happened..

to my knowledge, I've never been in the Grey room, but .. you can always look at my profile ..

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
oh dear god!!

are u being serious? sinus problems equates to some kind of alien implant? or could it be that u know...u just have sinus problems??

Of course that's what it means.
Stay tuned to find out what a right sided earache REALLY means.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Ive seen three posts on this thread that have nothing to do with the thread, and are "off topic". I have the balls to go after the OP in what is yet another garbage troll thread, and mine are removed.

I'm grateful for mods, but come on man...this is bull#.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
And yet the OP has not provided any clue as to wtf he is talking about, besides "you will know if you know".

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I have severe sinus issues.. ever since I moved to Illinois. Ive already said that aliens are already here.. and have invaded my sinus cavities. Its been a hostile take over and I lost.. now Im colonized. You thought theyd be grey humanoids, but they are really fungi and bacteria. Mystery solved. Move along.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
transcendental meditation helps one to transcend dental medication

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I've archived 120GB of music in FLAC file for the "trip", but especially for the "return"

120GB.. Meh Meh Meh... Ohhhh Righty then....

gonna take my 2TB 2.5" usb drive and my IPAD. pretty much all the movies and series I could ever want to watch + every music I have ever listened to and more + 200GB of audio books + my entire Library ebooks. + my library of apps and games.

Oh and not to mention my clockwork hand generator to ensure the 90 minutes of batery life on the IPAD doesn't cut me off half way through Inception

Korg.

I'm still archiving. By the way, FLAC files are lossless. MP3's are not.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
You wanna let us know what you are talking about yet? I come to this site to learn, not play inside games....

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
You wanna let us know what you are talking about yet? I come to this site to learn, not play inside games....

From what Ive read so far I think he is playing games about aliens sticking something up your nose to implant some communication device that will turn on when some apocalyptic event is getting ready to happen and advise them all to travel to Colorado or New Mexico for boarding the mother ship... to be saved at the last second fo course. But I could always be wrong.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

From what Ive read so far I think he is playing games about aliens sticking something up your nose to implant some communication device that will turn on when some apocalyptic event is getting ready to happen and advise them all to travel to Colorado or New Mexico for boarding the mother ship... to be saved at the last second fo course. But I could always be wrong.

Yeah...yet another bull# thread, as I was saying.

The fact that this thread has not been closed is a joke. As is the OP.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I know its disappointing, but thats the trend with these types of threads.
I also doubt any knowledge or disclosure will ever be revealed here first. Great discussions and theories definitely.. but I usually read these threads purely for entertainment.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I also doubt any knowledge or disclosure will ever be revealed here first. Great discussions and theories definitely.. but I usually read these threads purely for entertainment.

Yeah, I need to remind myself of that. Disturbing trend since I joined in 2006

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Thats' not entirely accurate. At least the part about having to travel to Colorado or New Mexico.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Yeah, I need to remind myself of that. Disturbing trend since I joined in 2006

Heh.. I lurked forever, had an account a long time ago, moved across country, forgot the password and didnt have the email addy anymore.. and then made another one recently. Its been going on for a very very long time I agree! Its just the nature of the ATS beast. Expect more of it because 2012 is drawing near!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Thats' not entirely accurate. At least the part about having to travel to Colorado or New Mexico.

Meh.. whatever.
I saw New Mexico and Colorado somewhere.. probably in another alien implant in your nose thread Ive read tonight!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Just accept it - the guy is not well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join