It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Cyst" or Other Annoying Trouble In Your Left Maxillary Sinus?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry to much about it. As a matter of fact, if you had trouble of this sort in your right maxillary sinus you should perhaps then be worried.

But as for the rest of us, you may have guessed what it's all about. I wouldn't go around letting everyone in on it though. If they can do a mass evacuation, those others could probably block the signal given enough warning. Perhaps this is why no-one is to know the exact day or hour.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then you should change channels right now. Otherwise, get ready. And I think your're allowed a small bag of personal items. I've archived 120GB of music in FLAC file for the "trip", but especially for the "return"

Grey room here we come.
It's almost time...

And it is almost time...

edit on 1/6/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: title

edit on 1/6/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Yes, you know.....id like to know WTF you are talking about.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I AM the cyst in your Left Maxillary Sinus.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
I AM the cyst in your Left Maxillary Sinus.

I am the little cut on the roof of your mouth that would heal if you'd only stop tonging it.
I see some of you have elected to stay tuned to this channel against your better judgement. Very well...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are
Grey room?

These are not times for grey
very soon it wiil be either black or white, light & dark, love or hate, and i know its gonna be a new journey with love and light to guide you when the time comes for you to decide which path to take.
Some people have the choice made for them, others make mistakes but can get directions and some will sit and watch life pass by.
just my opinion but i like it

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

I couldn't agree with you more. It's either Boulder or Las Vegas, and I'm all for Boulder, as it were.
But in this case of actual reality, Stephen King's "The Stand" aside, I think the world will be minus a few billion people shortly. And it will be a much friendlier place afterward.

Just be ready for a short trip and an even shorter delay, to be followed by something wonderful.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Your post creeps me out because I recently have developed problems with my left sinus.. sent me to the hospital.. and only the left side.. and I don't know wtf you're talking about.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I believe they stuck your RFID into the wrong spot. (may cause discomfort)
but... in a later dream or state of mind it will be replaced. Dont worry.
and hopefully they get to that before trip time!

Good Luck

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Channel?
what frequency are you hallucinating on sir? as for flac, there may be some but not much, not unless you have lots of storage

You seem a bit pre occupied? tongue digging into the cut a little?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by elocin

Like the poster immediately following your post, I agree. If there's discomfort it will be addressed. My discomfort has pretty much passed, and since I became aware of the reason for the "problem" I think "tech support" has addressed the issue. Whether it's been adjusted, replaced or otherwise made to be less intrusive, I'm happy with the results. I can breath much better through the left nostil. And no more throbbing.

I just wish I had an actual schedule of events. It's the anticipation that drives you nuts.
Or the delusions.
Take your pick.

-PS
It's almost time...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Thanks for the warning, I'll keep it in mind.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
So, this is one of THOSE threads where you hint at something, get flags and stars, only to suddenly stop posting as this becomes yet another worthless prediction thread.

Have fun on your trip....hopefully you only take yourself.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
So, this is one of THOSE threads where you hint at something, get flags and stars, only to suddenly stop posting as this becomes yet another worthless prediction thread.

To recap:

I'm still posting
I've received no flags or stars
If this thread doesn't apply to you move on

Loose lips sink ships...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by amongus

To recap:

I'm still posting
I've received no flags or stars
If this thread doesn't apply to you move on

Loose lips sink ships...

And false prophets are a penny a dozen. What is the harm in letting everyone in on your secret?
edit on 6-1-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This is just a friendly heads up thread to those who may know what's going on or who think they know what's going on. If I were to cut to the chase (or someone reading this thread who has come to the same conclusion I have were to let it slip)... well, who knows how adversely such a disclosure would affect the outcome. So, there you have it.

No left sinus trouble within the last one to two years?
Move on.
To much time on your hands?
Move on.

Otherwise, try reading through the lines, but keep it secret. Keep it safe.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I really have no idea what you are talking about. But I had major nasal polyps since my early teens (which is unusual), so your post is a little creepy. I never thought there might be tech support department I needed to contact.

And FYI, I have never been visited or had any encounters with UFOs.
edit on January 6th 2011 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

"If this had been an actual emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions."

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
I really have no idea what you are talking about. But I had major nasal polyps since my early teens (which is unusual), so your post is a little creepy. I never thought there might be tech support department I needed to contact.

And FYI, I have never been visited or had any encounters with UFOs.
edit on January 6th 2011 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

I've never been visited or had any encounters with UFOs either. Don't worry though. Tech support will come to you. Unless of course you have a simple case of nasal polyps.
edit on 1/6/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: polyps

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join