It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flock Of Birds Found Dead In Wilson County Tennessee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Flock Of Birds Found Dead In Wilson County Tennessee

www.wsmv.com

Now, more that 100 dead birds were recently found in Wilson County, causing the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency to investigate.

A resident notified the agency Tuesday afternoon after he spotted dozens of dead birds along Highway 70 north in Lebanon a few days ago.

“It’s kind of a strange, odd thing. It plays into some of the things that have been happening in other places,” said Lt. Jim Hooper of the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Heh.. yeah it kinda does doesn't it?

LOL....

Anyway.. they say they think these birds are 4-5 days dead already. So that would put it around the same time the ones in Arkansas occurred.

So that means we now have dead birds in the following states

AR
LA
MS
IL
TN
TX

What will tomorrow bring?

www.wsmv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

don't forget Sweden.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
and i feel great just sitting here in indiana just waiting for it to rain cats and do....birds. =P
seriously, if it rains birds, ill be walking down the street in my gas-mask. all the people laughed when i told them my gas-mask wasnt going to be turned into a bowl are going to feel left out. hahaha
i still blame drc-1339

it was made to do the exact same things described, and has done so in the past.
people just cant accept that and seemingly WANT it to be some kind of 2012 sign. wouldnt that be what they would WANT to happen? i mean cmon people we gotta keep the eyes peeled when news tries so hard to smash this story before the sheep get ahold of it

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Ok more dead Birds. Poor things. It said they were dead 5 to 6 days already so that could be what more fire works?
So then what is this an attack by China with something in fireworks.

We know they poison the kids with lead coated toys so now I wouldn`t put this past them.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

might want to add Kentucky if you're listing states ... AR, LA, KY, TX, TN, MD, IL
[as of this post]

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I'm getting little worried now. Birds falling from skies all around world...? Millions of dead fishes...? What the f**k is going on? What ever happened to those birds and fishes makes me wonder if that will also effect us humans?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Because they were found by the side of a road I wonder if they were hit by a lorry. A tight flock of one hundred small birds would not take up that much space and if they all flew together into the path of a fast moving truck then that would account for it. I saw a pheasant get hit by a truck as it flew across the motorway, the bird nearly made it but got hit by the top corner of the trailer and just exploded feathers everywhere amazing sight.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I can;t help but think that the military is testing something new and it's not bird-friendly.
Maybe it's HAARP or aerial spraying or some type of scalar weapon but this is not natural to have hundreds of birds just dropping dead all over.
The death of Wheeler may not be unrelated after all.

join