It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Breach in Earths Magnetic Field.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Giant Breach in Earths Magnetic Field.

Latest Discovery 'Author. Dr. Tony Phillips
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This is quite scary when we bear in mind all that's happening with the birds falling from the sky and the fish dying enmass. The Chinese thoughts on the importance of the magnetic field to their direction finding abilities as explained in current posts sounds like it's on the money and if we have a Giant Breach in this Magnetic Shield of ours, it stands to reason that they will be affected in no small way.
Not being a scientist I urge anyone who can check out the significance to check it out. Surely this must be connected. Also - how is it affecting us humans?

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wiseupall

Would you post the link to that article please?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Post a link please.
If it's the link I think it is this thread will end up in the hoax basket soon enough

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
it says visit the link but i see no link to visit?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Is this what you wanted to link?

Giant Breach in Earths Magnetic Field

or maybe....

NASA
edit on 5-1-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Heres this from Nasa...

science.nasa.gov...
edit on 5-1-2011 by sm0k3 because: (no reason given)

Its old, but it matches the headlines given...
edit on 5-1-2011 by sm0k3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well...someone is sticking to their original story of fireworks...here's the link:news.yahoo.com...

So, the Chinese are saying one thing...and the media is saying something different. Seems like we have a difference of opinion. Hmmmmm....can someone get the story straight. Or, is the objective to confuse us?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I think this is old news(2008), if this is the link OP talks about:

Giant Breach in Earth's Magnetic Field Discovered
edit on 5-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Are you referring to this:
science.nasa.gov...
Note that the date on this article is Dec 16, 2008...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I'm sorry about the link not being clear - as a Newbie, I'm afraid of breaking any rules as I got it from another Website which I don't think I'm allowed to mention but it shoud be found under Nasa.
I'll learn

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Cracks and breaches in the magnetic field are well know, perhaps the OP saw something to do with the recent one on December 28th where a crack in the magnetosphere let in solar wind.

High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras. During the early hours of Dec. 28th, the sun's magnetic field near Earth tipped south, opening a crack in Earth's magnetosphere. Solar wind poured and sparked a G1-class (Kp=5) geomagnetic storm. Observers are reporting ground currents and intensifying Northern Lights in Scandinavia.

Link

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

This is the Link:

______beforeitsnews/story/342/232/Giant_Breach_in_Earths_Magnetic_Field_Discovered.html

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Link: Beforeitsnews.com

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
this all reminds me of the movie The CORE
do you think the government had Hollywood produce that film because they messed up? and wanted to prepare people for the end, like the movies 2012 and the Day After

it all seems mighty suspicious about all those movies. now things are starting to happen just like in those movies, especially the CORE o__o
edit on 5-1-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

It is well that you think out of the box, and your assumptions may be correct. But keep in mind "Bird Flu".
We have all been warned about avian flu virus. There are so many factors. Poisons,enviromental influence,
controlled management,experimental procedures,habitat reconfiguration,etc. Best program would be to have
organized members collect samples (using rubber gloves and other protective methods) place samples into
zip lok bags and freeze in a sterile manner for further analysis.

Preferably by independent laboratories or biochem majors at your local University. I am sure that they would
be more than happy for the opportunity to write a unique thesis.

Thanks for your contribution to the ATS collective.

new topics

top topics

join