It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi - glad to be here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hello, I'm a newbie here, I feel so at home and I've only just discovered this site. I've been connecting dots and searching for truth for a very long time. I have been watching and researching. I have been collecting information and have a feeling of being driven onward to think and to be aware. I see 11, I have had dreams since childhood and feel like I'm crazy at times (maybe I am). I want to know how everything is linked and what it all means. I believe in the divine and the scientific alike. How wonderful to hear my questions and ponderings echoed among so many. I'm tired of the distractions, diversions and distortions. I look for truth and proof with a sprinkle of magic. I can talk about what I'm thinking or researching with only a few people who understand...even some of my best friends think I'm pretty kooky. Anyhoo, glad to be here._javascript:icon('
')

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. I too recently joined and finally feel like I am in a place where I don't feel like some sort of weirdo. Anyway there is a lot I disagree with but I find it all interesting and enjoy the site immensely. Welcome again and enjoy.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Welcome, I think a lot of us are on the same boat, my friends think I am an Idiot at times because of the so called outlandish s**t I say. esp with a couple drinks in me.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BrundleFly

I wouldnt worry bout things said under the influence too much, there your friends after all & they would let you know if it was regret full, & its not like your shouting out to the world after all.

Flyingviolet - welcome aboard & oh yes, it can get weird at times

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hooray I'm with the weirdos! I've been looking at posts for quite some time now and I'm feeling a bit dizzy, better take a break now. Thanks for the welcome.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hi, nice to meet you .....

My names Charles, ..... and I'm in Charge. .................. of our days, and our nights.

... anyway, have you had the opportunity to think about joining one of the street gangs here ?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
hello,
i just joined today but i know what you mean. its nice to find a place to share with like minded people. even if i dont agree with something i like to at least keep my mind open to looking at it and find other's views interesting. i love to learn so it is great to dive in and read.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Looks like you are very interested in the spiritual realm, and rightly so since many things are about to happen.

Anyway, try looking into Falun Dafa self-cultivation, it has all these things like opening your third eye, regaining your supernormal, powers, seeing other dimensions(other worlds) and most importantly how to become a truly good person. If one is not virtuous one can achieve nothing.

In my opinion the secret is to cultivate your mind and body. Follow Truth-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life and then do some exercises to strengthen your body and the energy flow. Health, vigour, quality sleep, wisdom etc will all come naturally.

All these things are free of charge of course since the right way must be free of charge.

I may not link anything here but I can send you a PM if you are interested.

/Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hello flyingviolet

Welcome to ATS im also new here ive been haveing a great time reading threads and posting whats on my mind i know you will also

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hi, to you too. I just joined too. I hope you enjoy this site as much as I am.

new topics

top topics

join