It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theory shows deleted from dvr's??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
Anyone remember VHS? Perhaps another reason it dropped into oblivion so quick?
They can't delete a VHS tape.

Yeah, that's exactly why "they" got rid of VHS tapes.... and they tricked us into moving away from them by introducing better quality because they knew our primitive tendencies would propense us into their traps!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Do not download from Pirate Bay as they are the target of the FBI for illegal downloads. Go with another torrent bases site.

I got Seasons 1 and 2 downloading now.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Get the RealPlayer program that allows you to anonymously download vids directly from YouTube without requiring a download agent to acquire it.

www.jakeludington.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
Anyone remember VHS? Perhaps another reason it dropped into oblivion so quick?
They can't delete a VHS tape.

Yeah, that's exactly why "they" got rid of VHS tapes.... and they tricked us into moving away from them by introducing better quality because they knew our primitive tendencies would propense us into their traps!!!

They wouldn't be able to delete burned dvd's either. I don't think this theory has merit.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
...oops...wrong account...am on my boyfriends changing something for him...forgot! lol

*Givenmay*
edit on 22-1-2011 by valiant because: oopsy

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
...all of my Conspiracy Theory episodes dvr'd are gone too, was wondering the other day if I had any new ones recorded, am using Dish Network...I hope all of my Decoded stay, that show might be next!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Just wanted to bump this thread because I had this occur too. About a month or so back, I was going to show my mom the Police State episode, which I had recorded on our Dish Network DVR. When I brought up the Conspiracy Theory folder, I noticed that the episode was no longer on there. I checked and rechecked and eventually decided that I must have just deleted it and not remembered, even though I never delete anything from the DVR, especially not Conspiracy Theory episodes since my mom actually likes to watch them too.

Fast forward to a few days ago. I found out about how the Police State episode had been yanked from the air and how it had been deleted from DVRs, so I showed my mom how to find it on youtube and let her watch it. The next day[/b (yesterday)], the deleted episode was back on our DVR...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join