It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theory shows deleted from dvr's??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I would first suggest checking your settings on your DVR. There should be a save option that allows to select how long your recordings will be saved. "1 week", "2 weeks" or "Until I erase" are kind of typical. I have noticed that when my cable company re-sends my signal due to performance issues or if my power goes out it defaults back to "2 weeks". And all of my programming slowly erases because I am under the assumption that it is still set at "Until I erase" I regularly check my settings now.

My DVR is chock full of Conspiracy Theory, Decoded, U.F.O. Files, Ancient Aliens etc. I have yet to notice these programs disappear.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I could swear something like this happened a year or two ago as well. But I can't find it now.

This is why I record everything straight to DVD. I have hard copies of everything I want to keep like this.
I think it's also why there is going to be a big push for "the cloud". So they can control what we have hard copies of. It will all be stored on servers so it can be manipulated at will by TPTB.

Just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
demonoid dot com has most of the episodes on there. if anyone needs an invite pm me

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
When these shows are disappearing are customers finding unusual amounts of "Bridezilla" and "What Not To Wear" episodes in their place? If so the culprit may be much closer than you think....

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by oldgoat
demonoid dot com

ni hao.

demonoid dot me

Yar! There be no share-ratio requirements here. Practice ye safe se...er...torrenting.
edit on 6-1-2011 by igigi because: skulduggery.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
New video here

Confirmed.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal

Originally posted by Faiol
thats why they invented torrent

they cant delete the internet my friends

*killswitch*
(or can they)

Of course they could kill the internet if they really wanted to, but why would they want to do that.

The Internet has become there most valuable tool to control the masses, and get intel on everyone.

No, they will just regulate it more, so that people only see what the government wants them to.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Unmask The Deception

As long as your not hooked up to a phone line they can't access your stuff with directv, your satellite line is incoming only not outgoing thus the need for the phone line.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I have one word to say Mythbuntu, or Mythtv for those not in the know. It is far more superior to any dvr system that I have ever used. Add in a couple of TB of hard disk space and enjoy keeping everything you want. I have a crime warner hddvr but it's useless the thing never works right, thats why I made my own and no subscription fees other than guide data depending on your situation.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Well call me just a tad cynical but first he has an episode "pulled from the air" Everyone flips out but yet, has no problem finding that episode and watching it online. It was produced, finishes, and put out there. Does Jesse stop production and address the conspiracy of pulling his show? Nah...just move on to the next thing. The difference is now that people have been going crazy talking about it all over the net, more people tune in to see the next show. Ratings sagging? Start another conspiracy rumor. The fact that this show shares time with "Operation Repo" should really answer these questions but to me, the fact that Jesse seems completely uninterested in unanswered questions once the episode airs really does it for me.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
When shows are added to your DVR recorded list, that you didn't record, then it'll be time to panic.

Family Guy
Seinfeld
Robot Chicken
Tosh.O
Fox News feature: 9/11, Case Closed
Mr Show With Bob & Dave

"Hey hun, did you record this Fox News thing?"
"Nope"
"Odd, well did you delete my Brad Meltzers Decoded show about thermite?"
'Nope"
"Odd"

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by igigi

Yeah, I don't get it....Jesse was once a governer and people still call him The Governer (like Arnie's The Governator)

I wonder if Arnie and Jesse will team up.....

I hope Jesse continues with his conspiracy TV series. They viewed only one season here in Australia and then they shut it down so now I have to watch via YouTube. If any of you want Jesse to look in to anything worth doing a documentary on, let him know via his FB

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Where can i see these shows online? Someone point me out to a place i wanna see the police state and fema camp episodes particularly

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by themaster1

Go to YouTube, all his conspiracy theories are there to watch....but word of warning.....you'll get hooked. I strongly suggest you watch his FEMA, HAARP, JFK and Manchurian Candidates BEFORE you watch his 9/11 theory.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
My mother in law works for Comcast, and I have spoken to her about this issue. She is completely unaware. She works at the tech support level, so this action could only have come from some sort of computer program. Side note, she didn't even know about the backdoors to every DVR until I showed her. She has since confirmed, though it wasn't needed as the writing was already in black ink.

Every single episode of mine was deleted. I had saved the entire season, made very sure that I used the correct settings, and all of them dissapeared a couple of days ago. Just two days ago I had been asked by my wife to show one of her friends an episode, and alas, they were all gone. I asked her if she deleted them, she asked me if I deleted them, and I responded with something like, "Of course not, do you know we'll probably never see these on television again?"

How right I was.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

Wow thats incredible ummm I mean sickening! All of your episodes?
Makes one wonder if they are afraid, or whats the deal? Just plain ole censorship?

There has got to be something or someone behind this. Too much to be a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I had a series recording for Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Show, figured my asshole room mate had delated it though!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4it

I have all 15 episodes of Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura
from ITunes.

This includes the episode Police State before ITunes deleted it.

I backed up ALL 15 episodes at Itunes sometime ago.

Just yesterday I synced my
Iphone to Itunes (because I have not done so in a week or two and I did purchase a song to back it up)

When Itunes synced my Iphone, 7 episodes of Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura dissappeared.

I've never had a song or movie or TV shows disappear from my Iphone after syncing that were all previously backed-up.

Here are the 7 episodes that disappeared:

HAARP
WALL STREET
POLICE STATE
JFK ASSASSINATION
GREAT LAKES
PENTAGON
LOUISIANA

I went back into ITunes to sync my IPhone to find the 7 missing episodes.

I found them and checked all 7 shows to sync back to my IPhone. After applying those 7 shows

Only 6 episodes came back to my IPhone.

The 1 episode still missing from my IPhone POLICE STATE

I went back and synced my IPhone with ITunes to get POLICE STATE.

I checked the box and hit apply and it did appear to add POLICE STATE to my IPhone.

When I checked my IPhone it DID NOT ADD IT.

I repeated the steps again and finally it added POLICE STATE to my IPhone.

So far I have all 15 episodes back on my IPhone.

It just seems funny POLICE STATE dissappeared and had so much trouble syncing it back on my IPhone.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I'm on Comcast Xfinity Digital and can't find where they are even located. Some episodes do expire as they are deleted to make room for the new ones.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a good tip for you all.
The Pirate Bay
thepiratebay.org...
they store a lot of stuff you will see on ATS.

>>check your virus soft ware first

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join