It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazon.com take too long

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I ordered 10 books off of amazon 5 or 6 days ago and i still havent got a confirmation of my purchase.

Theyre super slow after the holiday season.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Just coming out of the holiday season, I'd imagine they have hundreds of thousands of orders to process right now.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
You probably didn't complete the order process. I have placed 3 orders through Amazon after December 25th. I received an order confirmation email seconds after I placed the order. The items (mostly) shipped next day and the tracking was accurate.

Check your shopping cart dude - I bet the items are still in there. If not, then check your SPAM or trash in your email for the confirmation.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
speak of the devil!

They just confirmed my order.

I will get it in a few days apparently.

This might be an amazon.com trick.

They give you a really poor 'projected shipment' date, like 2 weeks off, and they usually sdend it quick. Maybe their trying to overstimulate our expectations so we become indebted to them as customers for their quick and effficient service.

I will say that Amazon is usually great. You order something and you get it quick, always.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Most companies will do that with online orders, give you a date that's a few weeks off in case of any problems that come up and then send it within a day or 2.

top topics

join