It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from The South

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hi ATS Crew,
My name is Christina, and I'm currently living in Georgia in the US. I don't know a lot of people in real life that have like-minded theories, so I decided to find a conspiracy theory forum in hopes to "meet" people like me.

I'm really afraid of what this world is coming to, and I want to do something to help. Not sure what I can do, but I've got to do something. I want my children to live in a free world where food is safe and vaccines are legit; I want the world free from tyranny and single world-dominating powers; I want to go to Walmart and buy panties that don't have RFID chips in them! LOL I want to say what I want to say and read what I want to read without fear. I believe citizens of the world are entitled to this.

Thanks for having me, and I look forward to getting to know ya'll.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS - I think you will find a lot of like minded people here and some comfort to go along with it, I know I have.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LaResistencia

Hello, I'm Glad Your Here,,, I hope you stay and get involved.

I totally agree with you on the panties from walmart. Really, I do,,

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Welcome to a refuge of like mindedness, and a hella cool one at that
Glad to make your acquaintance LaResistencia.

Peace,
spec

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. No trolls yet? This is wonderful.

I miss Oregon!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Christina from Georgia!

I'm glad you found us like minded people just remember not to feed the trolls.

Everyone one does their part by expanding the knowledge base and finding their way down the rabbit hole - IMO. And of coarse spreading the knowledge as the opportunity presents itself. So as far as I an tell you are already doing what you can.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, i'm sure you'll find some like minded people on here and this site has some of the smartest people i've encountered on an online forum.

Also love your avatar, coffee is a gift from the heavens!!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I miss Oregon!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Glad to have you on board
You will find all kinds here
I am in the south too and have the same problem as you. Everyone is caught up in normalcy and it's such a downer
This is my NORMAL, enjoy the ride.
PEACE

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
What an awesome picture. spec! Did you take it? Where was it taken? I lived in Portland for 9 years, and I was born and raised in the San Francisco area. I noticed you said "hella". Are you from California originally?

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I'm about to go check out some more topics.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy your stay.

This might have been said already but after 20 posts you'll be able to create your own threads.

If you want any help, you can PM me if you want. Or you can ask the other users on the forum, they'll be somewhat willing to help.

Anywho, see ya on the forums.

Bildeberg.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaResistencia
Hi ATS Crew,
My name is Christina, and I'm currently living in Georgia in the US. I don't know a lot of people in real life that have like-minded theories, so I decided to find a conspiracy theory forum in hopes to "meet" people like me.

I'm really afraid of what this world is coming to, and I want to do something to help. Not sure what I can do, but I've got to do something. I want my children to live in a free world where food is safe and vaccines are legit; I want the world free from tyranny and single world-dominating powers; I want to go to Walmart and buy panties that don't have RFID chips in them! LOL I want to say what I want to say and read what I want to read without fear. I believe citizens of the world are entitled to this.

Thanks for having me, and I look forward to getting to know ya'll.

Hi Christina. I'm new here too. Me, I don't know a lot of people in real life that can or would discuss a lot of the topics on this site. Bit of a heart-break. Folks are so busy keeping food on the table and a roof over their heads that not much time is left for other pursuits. They come home dog-tired with a headache. Then the weekend is devoted to chores and working around the home. What little time many people have is spent unwinding in front of the boob tube, watching pro football players cure cancer and end the war.
Considering the plethora of time-saving devices in the modern workplace, people should be putting in maybe three days a week tops. Instead, the eye is on the bottom line to please the shareholders and people are being worked to death. Of course, they are the lucky ones - they have jobs!
I think many people want right along the lines of the nice world you want too. I just hope the day comes when we all get up off our keisters and make changes take place. The clowns of Washington DC have made it quite clear they don't give a damn about the taxpayers voice, needs and opinions. The people who are awake and aware have to make the change happen, and it best start soon.
Christina, I look forward to reading your future posts and sharing thoughts with you. Best of luck with your new happenings in Georgia.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Heidi, so you're not from the South either, huh? It sure is different down here compared to Portland, OR. Whereabouts are you from?

Bildeberg, thanks for the tip, but it looks like I can't send PMs until I have 20 posts either. Oh, well. I think that will be fixed tonight.

LargeFries, a very well thought out post. I completely agree with you. It is a heart-break. Too tired for anything but the prolefeed. I look forward to reading your posts too. And, welcome!

top topics

join