It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Worry, Food Prices are not going to EXPLODE, will they?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have slowly been stocking up on food, I just wish I had started years ago.

Here are a few other things you should stock up on.

WATER - Save your milk cartons, coke bottles, and other containers, wash them out with hot water and soap, fill with cold water, be sure the lid is on tight, then store it.

Medical Supplies - stock up on all types of medical supplies and medicine.

Toilet paper and other bathroom supplies - trust me you don't want to wipe with a pine cone.

Paper - so far you can buy it cheap, but you never know when it will be needed or the price will sky rocket.

Blankets and extra clothing - it never hurts to have extra just in case.

Batteries - if an emergency were to happen, you do not want to be without this, as they not only will run things like flashlights, radios, and other emergency equipment, but can also be a great bargaining tool.

Candles, flashlights, matches - these are always important.

Camping equipment - Camping equipment such as portable stoves, toilets, tents, portable heaters, and lanterns are great in case the electricity or gas were to be shut off, or in case you have to suddenly leave your home.

Gas Canisters - pressurized gas canisters are great for storing fuel for heating and cooking.

Currently these things are fairly in expensive, but be aware that as the demand for them increases, so will the price.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

I would not worry, you only need so much to eat, do you really need all the garbage your eating anyway?
edit on 1/7/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
i say its just a matter of time, everything is already going up, and food has also but by a little... buy canned foods now and save them for later? lol

<< 1   >>

join