It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shift of Earth's Magnetic North Pole Impacts Tampa Airport

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
k so yesterday im Jibing up a little park in my neighborhood with my snowboard. while me and my buddys were building the jumps and everything i noticed there were flocks (nearly 100) geese flying over my head. this is weird in the first place because it was snowing. but the weirdest part is that the birds were flying West-Northwest (or what used to be before the pole shift) I live in Colorado and have massive mountains directly west of me so its not like its hard to tell the directions either. now its snowing and birds are migrating west-northwest? birds go south when they migrate not in the direction of colder weather...what the hell? as far is im concernd, seeing that, im convinced. Poles are shifting, weather is changing animals are like "where the f**k do we go" and something big is gonna happen because of it.

Im past the acception point

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeralMonkeyMagic
reply to post by zorgon

karl jung and Freud are the grandfathers of psychology, that doesnt mean they are gospel, but they provided a solid base to start from, which is the psychology we use today.

nothing different in hard sciences.

but hey, maybe we should all forget what we know and were taught, because Zorgon has a better idea!

Psychology? why are you mentioning psychology, just because someone was the first to recored something doesnt mean they're 100% right. btw

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Ummmmmmm watched this thing on tv show 'Fringe' on which it mentioned homing pigeons have organs at the base of their beaks that map changes in the earth's magnetic field.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

8000 doves fall dead in Italy
To add to the strange nature of this latest case of unexplained animal deaths the doves were found to have blue stains on their beaks.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by empathicintrovert

Ummmmmmm watched this thing on tv show 'Fringe' on which it mentioned homing pigeons have organs at the base of their beaks that map changes in the earth's magnetic field.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

8000 doves fall dead in Italy
To add to the strange nature of this latest case of unexplained animal deaths the doves were found to have blue stains on their beaks.

Interesting! What do you suppose the blue stain was from? Berries?

Someone stated that Drum Fish also (might) have an extra 'honing-like device behind their eye sockets too.

I'm just not sure what to think anymore.
I do believe the poles are shifting more than the PTB would like us to believe and there's also very good indications of some type of scalar weaponry was set off as well.

So this could be the result of two things at one time.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by smeetudesmee
k so yesterday im Jibing up a little park in my neighborhood with my snowboard. while me and my buddys were building the jumps and everything i noticed there were flocks (nearly 100) geese flying over my head. this is weird in the first place because it was snowing. but the weirdest part is that the birds were flying West-Northwest (or what used to be before the pole shift) I live in Colorado and have massive mountains directly west of me so its not like its hard to tell the directions either. now its snowing and birds are migrating west-northwest? birds go south when they migrate not in the direction of colder weather...what the hell? as far is im concernd, seeing that, im convinced. Poles are shifting, weather is changing animals are like "where the f**k do we go" and something big is gonna happen because of it.

Im past the acception point

I don't believe every time geese fly that they're migrating. Besides, I do believe most birds are where they want to be right now. They'll start to navigate back home in the Spring (let's hope)

I'd venture a guess and say that these 'snow' geese where just heading over to their food/water source.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

It makes sense to me that tectonic/crustal shifts occur with magnet pole shifts. ...Most 'relationships' aren't exclusively cause-and-effect, and these 2 events may be part of a "cascade" occurring in a complex system.

It is NOT unthinkable, nor is such a consideration "unscientific."

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by smeetudesmee

It's quite possible that flock of geese over-winters in your area. You should check it out. ...If they do over-winter nearby, then the direction of their flight is not relevant.

...If they do NOT over-winter in the area, then you're right. Something is wonky.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Theoretically, Could the polesshift make these organs in the beaks work harder than they needed to and cause internal bleeding which would explain the blue stains on the beaks?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbowman07

Theoretically, Could the polesshift make these organs in the beaks work harder than they needed to and cause internal bleeding which would explain the blue stains on the beaks?

Yes that and possibly a lack of oxygen?

I think there are way too many mysteries goings on all occurring within the same week and I can't help but consider, they're ALL related. Talking of course the strange deaths of 2 political personalities and shooting of another.

Did they know something?

Are we certain this is all about a 'common' pole shift?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I do believe the poles are shifting more than the PTB would like us to believe and there's also very good indications of some type of scalar weaponry was set off as well.

No HA, anyone can pick up a compass and see where the poles are, they can't hide that..
Scalar weapons? Who knows but for what purpose in the areas seen.?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

What I meant was, of course not NOW.....but I believe the PTB know more about what (might be) coming down the pike.
Thanks BIB for allowing me to correct myself. I get misunderstood enough already

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Some birdies have been found to have magnetite crystal deposits aka lodestone in their parts, a pigeon is a birdy and it is thought they utilize the crystals as a guidance system. On the other hand pigeons are full of fleas, and they might just want to get home for a good scratch...yuuuck
Otherwise blame the pole shift on Wikileaks!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by GhostLancer

Controversial to some. Resonates with me. Not sure it's 100% accurate but there's way too much (legendary?) interest in this phenomenon (with Hitler too) to just ignore it. People have speculated that our core is actually another star (sun). Which then goes into the theory that our core is actually what modern man.... thinks is gravity. Hey, I'm all for more progressive ideas. Make a lot of sense to me (in a novice kinda way)
Thanks for posting that!!!

Thank you for the kind words.

Your thoughts generated some thoughts in me...
IF our core were a star, and this planet a grand shell around it, then perhaps an ancient race had built a "Dyson's Sphere" around it. Forgive if I misspelled "Dyson." Spelling aside, Dyson was an astronomer/scientist who theorized that a civilization might reach a level of technology allowing them to construct a barrier (most likely spherical) around a star to *completely harness* its power. Let's theorize for a moment...

Say, billions (or whatever) of years ago... such a species existed. But they were tiny in size. After all, our own sun DWARFS us. So, if there is a sun inside our world, it's a micro-sized sun. So, say these beings were the size of microbes to us. But they were a LOT like us. They created their "Dyson's Sphere" around their sun. Well, here WE are, *surface* life having evolved into enormous giants. They might not be aware of us because of their extreme tiny size. We surely aren't aware of them either. So here we are, each of our species beyond the comprehension and perception of the other, yet prone to "civilizational effects" that both would acknowledge as supernatural phenomena.

OR... say billions (or whatever) of years ago... some kind of species managed to CREATE AN INTERNAL SUN. And... here we are. An internal "sun" can be created via sound, completely immersed in water as proved by experiments involving a technique known as SONARLUMINESCENCE --or something like that. Youtube it and you might be astonished. Dolphins and whales might well have created such effects in our ocean depths.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

if the end numbers on runways all over the world ARE NOT SHIFTING.. then im not sure why these are..

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

You are most welcomed my friend. Although I get the gist of your last post I couldn't help thinking of Mandelbrot Set the way your worded everything.

(I hope you don't mind I go off-topic a bit seeing this thread is losing its pizazz anyway)

For those who aren't familiar with Mandelbrot Set, it's a mathematical principle which allows us to zoom in on any given point (and at any magnification) and discover a just as complex pattern that is “different but similar”. It's a fractal principle. Which leads to the Hologram theory.

Here's Mandelbrot Set

So who knows. Maybe we really ARE living in a holographic Universe.
Below please allow me to share one of my most favorite videos.
It helps puts things in a very beautiful yet humbling manner.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Magnetic fields change a lot. Some poles appear in random places. There's heaps on the net about it, it's not a big deal, it happens, will happne again and will get worse and there's nothing we can do about it but go to the beach and enjoy life.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
It is the beginning...of...THE END!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beginningoftheend
It is the beginning...of...THE END!!!!!!!

And a darn shame that had to be your first post on ATS..

Maybe you joined too late...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
it is moving 55 kilometers per year
www.spiegel.de...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
So I guess the paint is dry enough for the planes to start landing on the main runway. I haven't caught up on all the other changes to taxiways etc.

Holograms with fractal organization, certainly an efficient design.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join