It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shift of Earth's Magnetic North Pole Impacts Tampa Airport

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo3
reply to post by Laurauk

No one want's to link any of this. Everything is very downplayed to keep us from actually being alarmed and actually going out and do something about everything that is going on. We all take a passive stance, whether some of us question things or not. We all take the same stance as the sheeple. The sheeple don't talk, we do and we ALL do nothing.

well other than the stark raving panic propellers at ATS it is life as usual ,,,NO?
Did the sun rise....birds are still eating out of the feeder I put out and not a dead one in sight...have nad a compas taped down to a table for a month and not a bobble wobble....no panic here...should I scream run for the hills?
would be rather silly of me now wouldnt it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Jan 13? Haha that's my birthday LOL

That's right 13 isn't an unlucky number it's MY LUCKY NUMBER, also Friday the 13th isn't evil either, merely just the day of my birth

Nothing unlucky about it, plus I live in, Canada . WE'RE FINE!!!!

But yea, it's cool to be living in an era of change.

About Friday 13th, is not a bad number or day. It's the marking of my birth (lucky me eh?)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I check daily usually the Space Weather website to see the activity of the sun. Well on the site I noticed a submission of someone from the southeast near Myrtle Beach, SC...
3 Hole Punch Clouds...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by he36667239re

Explanation:

A “Hole Punch” cloud is a non-technical name given to a cloud formed from an aircraft dissipation hole or trail. They are also called "Punch Hole" clouds. Rather than extending as a line, Hole Punch clouds appear as a circular or oval hole in a deck or thin layer of supercooled water clouds. They are not uncommon where jet flight paths intersect altocumulus layers. What is uncommon is when they form in a perfect circle that persists for a length of time to be widely observed.

weatherthings.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I've spent the last several hours going through every single post in this 34 page compilation of info regarding everything from the Tampa Airport lane re-designations to theories of magnetism to questionnable avian and aquarian deaths worldwide, and on and on. It's all been very enlightening and I appreciate the opportunity to read everyone's belief patterns, no matter how varied. I'm open to all schools of thought at this point in time in my life!
Mr. HumanAlien, no matter what anybody says, you resonnate with me pretty well. Your heart is in the right place, that's for sure and I truly like you.
The 'pilots' contributing to the data are also forces to be reckoned with and I understand and agree with what they're saying regarding why the Tampa re-numbering is taking place and why they think it's NO BIG DEAL. Heck, that's almost a no-brainer, so is why it's NOT being done worldwide, at this time. DUH.
You can't really expect ANYONE on this board to answer some of those questions pertaining to the earth's behavior because NOBODY, including the so-called Gurus know and this leads me to one comment... WHY WOULD YOU POSSIBLY CARE? What would you do even if someone gave you the answer? If life as you know it is going to end in the near future, in YOUR lifetime, what are you going to do about it? Can you stop it? What the heck are you going to do??? WHY is the earth's magnetic pole shift speeding up??? WHO KNOWS!! Nobody knows! I don't think it means we're doomed.... we're only doomed if the crust starts to do some funky stuff or if we get hit by some heavenly body or if we go through a nano-second reversal of some sorts or probably many other possibilities would end our existence quickly. We're spending so much valuable life-time posing questions that are unanswerable by anyone living on this earth! What we know for sure is this --- Yes, we're lied to. Yes, we're brainwashed and manipulated, Yes, they're poisonning us and the birds and the fish and the mammals, Yes, they're evil and black-hearted. Yes, we're constantly being deceived. Yes, their agenda is for their own personal gain. No, you won't be invited to their underground shelters (except for the 'pilots' maybe, lol). No, you won't be told when crap's gonna hit the fan by anyone. Can we do something collectively to stop the PTB? Maybe. There's power in numbers. I'm not sure there's enough of us that have jumped on the bandwagon nor do I think there will be anytime soon. Too many sheeple abound, too little time.
Man... We just need to prepare ourselves INTERNALLY for the earth changes. You SEE and HEAR and FEEL what's happening (so do our pets)! Why do you NEED to know WHY - HOW - WHEN - WHERE? Just follow your hearts and feel the love and light within and embrace those changes taking place WITHOUT FEAR. Personally... I'm excited! I can't wait to move forward! I'm thankful to be part of this generation and to be involved in such wondrous times and the infinite possibilities that await! It's ok to call me crazy. I'm a big girl and have lived many moons. I can take it.

Thanks for all the info and insights... Be well to all.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Friday the 13th was a bad day for us in Florida in 2004. Hurricane Charley a Category 3 hurricane with winds in excess of 150 MPH made landfall in southwest Florida

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo3

No, I don't "debunk everything".

But, when there are statements made that are grossly unscientific?? Don't they deserve some balanced clarifications?

Who's to say that if the magnetic core shifts, why wouldn't the Earth's crust (that we live on) soon follow?

That is a fine example of how I started this post....blatantly "out-of-left-field" rhetorical questions that a little bit of rational contemplation will settle. The simple fact that there is no evidence of any such occurrence such as a "crustal shift" coincidental with magnetic pole shifts in the geologic records....and they magnetic pole shifts ARE evidenced. It's science. Not speculation.

To balance the equilibrium of the Earth.

That makes no sense at all. The Earth's magnetic field is actually exceedingly weak.

.... a phenomenon such as the Earth's crust shifting to correct itself.....It has happened before and its a "Normal occurrence" isn't it?....There's geological evidence.

What was that? What got slipped in there? "It has happened before"? Show that info, that evidence, in links that show the Earth's crust shifted as direct result of magnetic pole shifts.

You see...this is the sort of thing that does no one any good, when it's not true. Just leads to furtherance of ignorance about geology, and other natural sciences.

In any event, this is pointless and borderline fear mongering "end-of-the-world" stuff....which, BTW, has been spouted in one form or another for just about most of recorded Human history.......and is the sort of "thinking" that has backfired tragically, in many cases.

[Jonestown. The "Heaven's Gate" cult. Etc...)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

In any event, this is pointless and borderline fear mongering "end-of-the-world" stuff....which, BTW, has been spouted in one form or another for just about most of recorded Human history.......and is the sort of "thinking" that has backfired tragically, in many cases.

I have seen little fearmongering in this thread so far..
What little I've seen has been mostly ignored which is the best approach..

Attacking it, as you do, just generates more of the same...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

we at least did a little "READING" prior to making our assertions.

Learn to actiuvely listen and absorb information, prior to running your mouth.

Why dont you build a time machine so you cna go back in time and see what happened? then you would KNOW!

until then, you will have to deal with scientific data to support or debunk your given theory.

Since when did 99% of the world die except humanity? That's a very strange thing to say, i dare say you need to take a few breathes before posting.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by Paroxysm
We do know that the magnetic field will not simply disappear, and that even more so it is not what truly protects us from the harmful radiation coming from our sun, that is actually taken care of by our atmosphere. Even if it flips tomorrow, it biologically wont make a difference to your human body...so AGAIN why would humans need to fear this??

And for the record it is the Scientific community who states it will probably take a thousand years to complete.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Paroxysm because: (no reason given)

The problem with what you say is that it is all THEORY, no facts..
We don't know how the magnetic field works or even what produces it.
We don't know what effect it has on the atmosphere or the Earths core..

We DO know it can affect our biology so I'm not sure why you say different..
There have been many studies done on that aspect..

I'm not rushing to a bunker but I also wont accept theory as fact unless it is well researched..
ATM scientists are useing words such as "baffled or we just don't know"
That's not very convincing...

www.crystalinks.com...

APPARENTLY the earth's core creates the MAGNETOSPHERE"...

who said we "don't even know what produces it" ??

In fact anyone who is ACTUALLY interested in LEARNING and not hypothesising, please go to the above URL. it will show you HOW and WHY earth has a magnetosphere... what it does and what affects it.

it even has a lovely little snippet in there about "wandering poles" ......... ohhh! sounds super scary!

This is a prime example of a person making a million assumptions based on pseudo science - while actual science is disregarded or never observed...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeralMonkeyMagic

we at least did a little "READING" prior to making our assertions.

Learn to actiuvely listen and absorb information, prior to running your mouth.

Why dont you build a time machine so you cna go back in time and see what happened? then you would KNOW!

until then, you will have to deal with scientific data to support or debunk your given theory.

Since when did 99% of the world die except humanity? That's a very strange thing to say, i dare say you need to take a few breathes before posting.

I think you need to read better..
The 99% was not a fact, it was simply to say that just because man is still here doesn;t mean there wasn't a massive kill off in our past...
Not that it happened, merely that the assumption that it hadn't happened was incorrect..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

who said we "don't even know what produces it" ??

In fact anyone who is ACTUALLY interested in LEARNING and not hypothesising, please go to the above URL. it will show you HOW and WHY earth has a magnetosphere... what it does and what affects it.

From your great link..

The cause of the field is probably explained by dynamo theory

That's it.!! Their WHOLE explanation for what creates the magnetic field..

I feel so much more enlightened now that I know..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeralMonkeyMagic
This is a prime example of a person making a million assumptions based on pseudo science - while actual science is disregarded or never observed...

Yet... you use Crystal links as your expert source

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Apparently... so you don't actually know...

From your great link..

Probably... seems THEY don't know either

Now what I find fascinating is that Earth is about 4.55 billion years while the magnetic field is only 3.5 billion years old. How about that for a kicker eh?

The currents in the core of the Earth that create its magnetic field started up at least 3,450 billion years ago

en.wikipedia.org...

I wonder who it was that threw the switch to get it started?

edit on 9-1-2011 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Now what I find fascinating is that Earth is about 4.55 billion years while the magnetic field is only 3.5 billion years old. How about that for a kicker eh?

The currents in the core of the Earth that create its magnetic field started up at least 3,450 million years ago

Would they really know that Zorgon.??
Or have they only found evidence of the field back that far.?
In which case it's just a case of it's ATLEAST that old...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Apparently... so you don't actually know...

From your great link..

Probably... seems THEY don't know either

The currents in the core of the Earth that create its magnetic field started up at least 3,450 billion years ago

en.wikipedia.org...

I wonder who it was that threw the switch to get it started?

edit on 9-1-2011 by zorgon because: Classified

all knoweldge we have, is summised. I dont know where you think any ideas come from, however this particular source of information is, pretty accurate, however, as a psychologist i can only lay comment, i require furthre validation from a person more versed in hard science.

im glad common sense prevails on all of these types of forums.

here's an idea of how to end this pointless debate..

you're right, everything you're saying is right and the world is going to die because the poles are going to flip and everything will go down the tube!

are you eased now?

regardless, the link i posted, spouted more scientific theory to support the idea of how the magnetosphere is created and effected. Im at work and only browse here casually on breaks.

Please provide some kind of link, with some kind of scientific explanation as to why you think these occurrances are..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

regardless, the link i posted, spouted more scientific theory to support the idea of how the magnetosphere is created and effected. Im at work and only browse here casually on breaks.

Sorry to break the news but your link did NOT even provide ONE line of scientific theory as to what creates the magnetic field..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

the Dynamo Theory dammit,,,why didnt I think of it.....Wait.....back in 197* something,,,,wait,,,,,its coming back to me....wait....ummmm.....wait.....ummm, oh one more m, ummmm, ok back on track....oh you are waiting for oh yeah the Dynamo Theory,well heck why didnt you say so.....OK Here we go,It all started in a little town in Saigon, Wait Saigon is a town, oh what ever you know what I mean,,,, 4 comma's ok,,,,Ok a ,,,, no,,,,in a little to,,,,no stupid,,,,in The little town of Sigon,,,, ok sorry,,,,in The Little Town Of Saigon there was this guy that had some chickens and ,,,,4 comma's, check, Saigon, check, oh $hit the Dynamo Theory,,,,Ok ,,,, Back in 197* something,,,,wait
edit on 9-1-2011 by mike184ever because: this is my best work I hope they dont pull it

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Bird deaths + HAARP locations?

Could this be the cause?

covertnews.blogspot.com...

Seems logical to me...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

A point??
Please...

top topics