It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shift of Earth's Magnetic North Pole Impacts Tampa Airport

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Again I say I thought the earth moon and other planets were hollow

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by digdeep
Take a look at some real science, it's far more interesting that that nonsense you are peddling.

Only problem with that is that 'real' science has no answers for what is happening... they are as stumped as we are

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
MSM reports. It is now gospel folks. haha.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

For a non-event it sure is getting a lot of mileage.

Will be interesting to hear what the Vatican has to say about this next.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Gawd reporters are dumb..
He says the poles flip "several times" in a million years, then says the last was 780000 years ago..

Good to see MSM taking up the story..

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Good grief. Their "expert" says, on camera, that it has only been happening for two decades, and that the pole is now in Northern Siberia? Why did I study it in university 30 years ago, Boy Scouts have been using magnetic declination calculations for orienteering since they started that badge, and even a cursory look would tell you that it's still in Canada?

Whatever degree that guy has, if it's in an Earth science, it needs to be revoked.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
Whatever degree that guy has, if it's in an Earth science, it needs to be revoked.

I LOVE IT

Score one for 'real' science. With experts like this holding doctorates, we have nothing to worry about...

:shk:

This is almost as good as the week long 'Mystery Missile" report that no one could decide whether it was a missile or airplane, all the way to the Pentagon

Be afraid... be VERY afraid... these are the people that are running things

edit on 7-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Good grief. Their "expert" says, on camera, that it has only been happening for two decades, and that the pole is now in Northern Siberia?

It was only a brief clip of his interview..
I'm pretty sure he meant the shift has accelerated in the last few decades..

I wonder when Tampa runway was last assigned and how long that 10 degree shift took..

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Originally posted by Trueman
Maybe because non of us were there 700,000 years ago on Earth, no pictures or videos. But I believe it.

As I have already said....twice....our ancestors (one of the homos, think it was erectus) was alive during that period, had the pole shift had such dire consequences and killed everyone, we wouldn't be here today!

EDIT: Sorry Trueman, I've just woke up, I misread what you were trying to say, my bad, lol.
edit on 7/1/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

No problem brother, happens to mee all the time

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Interesting..

I think we're beyond the "airport" doing what it's doing and why. If alone, it wouldn't be a major story. We GET IT already.

But one thing isn't this thread about what is happening at TIA.

Shift of Earth's Magnetic North Pole Impacts Tampa Airport

So help me out here, because that is the topic we are discussing,correct?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

How cum we only hear about this on an unofficial website? There would be no secret here if it were real. The late night talk shows would be full of it. Other airports would b affected. Thee are tens of thousands of them. Notams would be zipping about the planet like never before. Sorry. I believe the repainting but that's all.
edit on 7-1-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Please.

It was NOT....not a "10-degree" shift!!!!

I wonder when Tampa runway was last assigned and how long that 10 degree shift took.

Must I bring up previous posts? Not just mine, but plenty of other very good ones, all showing the same facts, and contributing corroborating information.

The actual runway magnetic alignment (bearing) for both Runway 18 L & R has been 186.5 degrees, for some time. The precise alignment has been "creeping" for many years. A previous post noted the process had been started a long time ago, to eventually 'update' and adapt to this fact. I've alluded to the fact that when it is somewhat in the "middle" of a solid ten degrees either way, there is no urgency in the re-numbering....it is really all down to being a "technicality".

Some years ago, at one time, the runway "headings" (bearings) might have been at 184.9 degrees....that round DOWN (when you want to go to the nearest significant ten) as 180. Hence, the runways were labeled as such. Intervening years, it "crept" up to (now) 186.5, due to the wandering of the MP.

I think, when all is said and done, it was a few pages back and zorgon had the best line of this entire thread....it was a "Slow news day" for the reporter that decided to 'break' this story.....

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

We've heard the same old explanation for 28 pages now. How would you like me to react? I'm running out of sincerity.

We get it.
This is no big deal.
They do it all the time (contrary to it not happening too often)
It's only a minor adjustment
Most airports have already made the allowance.
And above all, it's no big deal (for the millionth time)

I'm trying to keep it real, be polite by answering posts but would you prefer if I just cut and pasted my responses from now on?

If I could close the thread, I would but I can't so many of us have segued into a related discussion about the tremendous animal-kill off and the possible connection to the OP.

I'm pretty sure I'm within the bi-laws of the ATS rules and regulations but if not, I deeply apologize for multitasking resulting in some confusion.

Bet you wish you could take a star or two away from me, huh?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash

How cum we only hear about this on an unofficial website? There would be no secret here if it were real. The late night talk shows would be full of it. Other airports would b affected. Thee are tens of thousands of them. Notams would be zipping about the planet like never before. Sorry. I believe the repainting but that's all.
edit on 7-1-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

Repainting? Is that what they're doing? A little Benjamin Moore touch up? I didn't know that. Thanks for weighing in!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

by all means be insincere,,,,while you're at it ,hot shot, tell me why Homestead has been 05/23 for ever

I saw you filibustering on your other 2 page wonder ,,,wern't making any friends there either were ya..by the way I dont get any hate mail

and still on pg 28 your out of gas
edit on 7-1-2011 by mike184ever because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2011 by mike184ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by jpsdasnake

I really don't want to go off in another direction let alone tangent but what do you mean, 'my' brother-aliens are behind the chemtrail conspiracy? I am really hoping you're joking because these people aren't even on the same food-chain as I let alone, blood line.

Chemtrail is the biggest CON job of the 21st century which is going on right in front of our eyes,

And when you have people (no need to weed point out weed names weed ) are that CONFIDENT in their attempt to debunk something so incredibly obvious.....it only serves as a reminder how CON ARTISTS work.

But in summation chemtrails are real and the are really dangerous!

Now....let's get back to the main event (man, that's not any better is it?)

Yeah,it was a joke...with your profile name and all? get it? lol

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I'm trying to keep it real, be polite by answering posts but would you prefer if I just cut and pasted my responses from now on?

You could write it in the sky, because I could care less how you reply.

Bet you wish you could take a star or two away from me, huh?

I could care less about stars,but now it is starting to be clear here. You are more worried about getting stars instead of researching things for your posts.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HAMMERAX
www.solar-storm-warning.com...

this is really scary stuff.

i dont know what to make of all this fear mongering

Now I find this extremely scary. Have you all watched the video in this link? After seeing it things are making alot more sense. This is exactly why the US has built the underground base below the Denver airport. I wonder if when our planet gets pulled through the gravitational plane of the Milky Way if that will also have an effect on our oceans. Drastically changing coastlines all over the planet ect... And maybe this explains the migraines I have been having for the past month and why the neighbors stupid dogs wont shut up all of a sudden.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mdegraide

somebody want to send me a shout when they first see a whitehouse press release from Denver, so I can run hard and fast to high ground

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I was joking about the stars. I could care less. In fact, I don't even know the significance of them. Do I get something after so many?

I have NO 'facts' to add that I haven't added already.
You come on 28 pages later, to tell me that I should stick to the OP.

What more would you like me to say that hasn't already been shared? No one is saying anything new so.....has this turned into an Improv thread??

We discussed the airport redesign issue
We've discussed a possible cover-up
We've discussed how the media lies.
We've discussed how it's only a few degrees

We DIDN'T talk about the paint color though.......want to go there?

Where would you like me to take it????
Shall we discuss whether the TSA are patting down the workers over there while they're (as the poster recently chimed in with....) PAINTING the runway?

You certainly aren't bringing anything to the table.

And I admit, I've run out of "Yes, you're right" about 20 pages ago.

You're up.........add something. Don't bust my chops just to make a post. Be more constructive.
edit on 7-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join