It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shift of Earth's Magnetic North Pole Impacts Tampa Airport

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
There is more out there.......is the shift causing all the dead fish and birds.... This link is from Drudgereport.com..it shows the the map and placement of the dead fish and birds, worldwide>

maps.google.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
from what ive gathered from comments, it seems you people are overplaying the damage a magnetic pole shift would cause, first of all, the last magnetic shift happened 775000 years ago, and our ancestors, homo erectus, made it through, secondly, although it would expose us to radiation, it would not be overtly harmful unless some form of extreme radiation hit us. Thirdly, the magnetic field recovers extremely quickly from magnetic pole shifts.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I called my local International Airport Sea-Tac and they said they will not be doing it. From what she said Sea-Tac took this into account already and Tampa apparently has additional considerations due to their location.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
wildlife deaths are happening on a worldwide basis right now. from sweden to louisiana, from china to arkansas.
sorry about the mass links, but it's much more apparent when you see how much is happening.

www.cnn.com...

www.mediaite.com...

www.2theadvocate.com...

news.nationalpost.com...

www.mediaite.com...

www.cfnews13.com...

www.baltimoresun.com...

www.stuff.co.nz...

that's so many incidents. All of them saying "oh this isn't too out of the norm", but when you look at it as a whole, this is not normal. The poles are shifting and there is mass worldwide wildlife death going on. Strange days ahead.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by digdeep
reply to post by digdeep

Oh no wait...SincerelySarcastic has put me right. It was Kryon and he will decide how a polar shift would affect any given place because he is realigning his magnetic grid.

Damn you evidence proven, peer reviewed science! You've led me astray again!

Why do these galactic psychics always have 19'70's sci-fi names like Kryon? Nobody is ever contacted by Trevor who has been watching our progress for 12000 years since him and his companion Simon landed in Syria and taught people to farm.

Take a look at some real science, it's far more interesting that that nonsense you are peddling.

And why is it I find complete irony with a name like DigDeep who appears to be literally stuck on the surface?

Please just keep one thing in mind so to keep the insult flinging down to a minimum please.
There is no law (Universally speaking or legally) saying, we all must own and possess the same truth.
Your truth is not necessarily shared by others. And obviously, vice-versa.

So I really implore you to come down a rung or two off your superior ladder and treat everyone's beliefs with respect until you are upgraded to The Chosen One.

Okay?

Cool!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by countjothula
wildlife deaths are happening on a worldwide basis right now. from sweden to louisiana, from china to arkansas.
sorry about the mass links, but it's much more apparent when you see how much is happening.

www.cnn.com...

www.mediaite.com...

www.2theadvocate.com...

news.nationalpost.com...

www.mediaite.com...

www.cfnews13.com...

www.baltimoresun.com...

www.stuff.co.nz...

that's so many incidents. All of them saying "oh this isn't too out of the norm", but when you look at it as a whole, this is not normal. The poles are shifting and there is mass worldwide wildlife death going on. Strange days ahead.

Don't be sorry. You are to be commended for all this effort. Thank you (in a bad way) for all the links. I will begrudgingly start looking through 'em now and will try to keep it together.
I don't know why I am so sensitive to all these deaths. I think in part because I don't know if any of them suffered.
Man, this bites!!!

Thanks again (in a bad way...again!)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

The problem that I see is....we're the only species being TAUGHT what to do the moment we learn to walk and this has robbed us from growing and knowing.

That's not true. Learned behavior and instincts coexist among animals and humans (which are animals too). See if you can think of some examples of this. Probably won't take too long.

We would still go on and figure things out without science, the media, the teachers, the governments etc telling us what to do. Honestly. It isn't that difficult. Society has MADE it difficult due to this agenda to control us.

I would say that it has been our ability to document and write things down that has helped us progress as a species. Being able to teach generation after generation how to do things has allowed us to not only retain knowledge but to also build upon that knowledge.

I would even go further and say that to try and not progress through teaching and science would be unnatural; it would go against our instincts, which are to progress and learn.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Here is a link to a NASA site about the magnetic field. It is really interesting.

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeStanger

With this suggestion, don't we have to step back and consider whether we really think the government wants to help us or hurt us? All of the chemtrail talk is typically negative - I really don't think this is for our benefit...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

No offence meant. But nobody should believe anything unless it is provable. Not proven...provable either because it is a conclusion drawn from prior research like the majority of scientific papers or because it is a conclusion drawn from a workable and demonstrable theory. (Your theory or somebody else's, it doesnt matter.)

There is no chosen one and never will be although let's not debate religion here.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
i got my pilot license at a airport right by Tampa , and one of the things i was told is that the magnatic field is allways changing and it is common for airports to have to change there numbers to match the true compass points, although it takes many years to get off far enough to change them airplanes need true numbers for direction. but if you have been watching your compass since you were a kid you will never see the 1 degree move it is way to slow...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Wel wel finally things starting to show we will not have a pole shift but the earth will go back to 0 degrees instead of 20 degrees slowly, the birds and fish problems is cause by the shifting of the earth lets ride the roller coaster :-) will we survive most of us we do.
Watch what happend in the first quarter of this year for some will be a bumpy ride.

edit on 6-1-2011 by Richie66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

No offence meant. But nobody should believe anything unless it is provable.

Well I never seen God or Jesus do the world still have to believe in both?
Nothing has to be proven in life it is what it is so be it.

Richie66

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

What are the global implications do you think? I don't mean to sound silly, but I'm in Australia, does that mean that the weather would become like canada or russia? SCARY

If Canada and Australia swap weather we'll be happy to send all our (soon-to-be) spare mukluks, toques, scarves and gloves down there for you

The North pole moves about all the time... I vaguely remember seeing a website some years ago that showed the tracking of the (magnetic) North Pole's position. As for weather, I am not all that sure on a global scale. The Eastern seaboard of North America (and Northern Europe), I would think, would remain pretty much the same as now since it's weather during the winter is regulated, in large part, by the Gulf Current. If the North Atlantic conveyor slows or stops as a result, though, we'll be keeping the winter gear as it would result in colder, snowier weather or potentially a mini ice age.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by digdeep

nobody should believe anything unless it is provable.

The earth was flat and the center of the universe not long ago, people were executed by the 'scientists' of their days for thinking otherwise. It wasn't 'provable' then; it is now.

edit on 6-1-2011 by angelonholiday because: typo

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by yadda333

You are confusing knowledge with intelligence.
Animals possess instinctual knowledge. Not learned intelligence.
What they mimick in their elders is still, instinctual not intellectual.

You say if we didn't teach one another we wouldn't be able to pass down knowledge. That is incorrect. Because what we're being taught is forever changing (due to the miscalculations, misunderstanding and the misinformation within).

Knowledge never changes whereas, intelligence constantly changes.
I don't think I've been taught one thing that hasn't been written in pencil w/eraser.

So------ what I instinctually know, has always been. Will always be. And what I've intellectually been taught is only temporary until further notice

Can't explain. I guess I haven't been 'taught' how to.....

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333

I would say that it has been our ability to document and write things down that has helped us progress as a species.

So why aren't we living by the oldest documents we've found then? Sumerian, Egyptian, Mayan etc?
Probably has something to do with 'free will and free living'

Seems they pick and choose which documents are best suited for all..... to help further the agenda of the few!
*sigh*

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Indeed.

Problem is, it won't stop a nearby gamma ray burst...

It's funny you know, all these doomsday scenarios we've endured over the years and all it could take is a few seconds and half of life on earth is dead or dying.

Who needs Nubiru or a pole reversal??

edit on 6/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

No offence meant. But nobody should believe anything unless it is provable. Not proven...provable either because it is a conclusion drawn from prior research like the majority of scientific papers or because it is a conclusion drawn from a workable and demonstrable theory. (Your theory or somebody else's, it doesnt matter.)

There is no chosen one and never will be although let's not debate religion here.

Sorry you feel that way because truth has no shape, color, smell, feel, sound or look. It's just known!

The sooner we realize that the sooner we can break free from this 3-dimensional 6-sense sentence we've been imprisoned in for such a long time now.

(no offense taken
)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Richie66

No offence meant. But nobody should believe anything unless it is provable.

Well I never seen God or Jesus do the world still have to believe in both?
Nothing has to be proven in life it is what it is so be it.

Richie66

I've never seen hot but I know it burns.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join