It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-U.S. Views of Fahrenheit 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Man, I wish this film would hurry up and get released in Australia, even though I AM pro-bush, I always like to see both sides of a story, who knows it may even turn me.

[edit on 23-7-2004 by Ezekial]

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekial
Man, I wish this film would hurry up and get released in Australia, even though I AM pro-bush, I always like to see both sides of a story, who knows it may even turn me.

- so download it mate. It's on the networks so you should be able to see it ok. Don't worry MM is cool with download for non-profit use.....you can alway buy the DVD when it shows for the up-dates and extras. That's my method for it.

(The story of how it got there is pretty funny too if you're interested)

Certain individuals on the US right thought they'd be very clever and put it up for free download seeing as MM had said he find the current copyright laws dumb.

So they did. Brains at work, huh?

Far from annoying anyone the fact is that now F 9/11 has an even larger audience much faster than it would have had, MM has still made a shed load from the movie, so has everyone else connected with it and more folks than ever have seen the film and are talking about it.

.....and no doubt the Disney folks (those who originally refused to distribute the movie) will be 'getting told' by their shareholders at some point.

Very funny.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Normally, i cant stand Michael Moore, but I hate Bush even more, and I cant wait to see this flick. Its been out here in the US for sometime, at local theaters, but I havent had the money to go see it. I really do though. I have seen parts of it, just cuts and trailers and such, so I now really wanna go see it. Im thinking of maybe this weekend.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
From the 'Networks'? I take it you mean Kazaa or emule.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekial
From the 'Networks'? I take it you mean Kazaa or emule.

- how could I promote those who are helping to limit the vast profits of the 'industry' that month in month out shovels shi....I mean provides us all with such fine entertainment.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join